The 1.1 update featured the introduction of ores, a rebalance for The Devourer of Gods, and the introduction of Calamitas.
- Body segments now gain 5 defense in Expert Mode.
- Tail segment now gains 8 defense in Expert Mode.
- Now generates Aerialite Ore on defeat.
- Nerfed life from 500,000 / 750,000 to 200,000 / 300,000.
- Nerfed body damage from 80 / 136 to 70 / 119.
- Nerfed body defense from 60 to 30.
- Body now gains 5 defense in Expert Mode.
- Nerfed tail damage from 60 / 102 to 55 / 93.
- Nerfed tail defense from 85 to 65.
- Tail now gains 30 defense in Expert Mode.
- Lowered segment count from 80 to 30.
- Head now inflicts Chilled for 6.67 / 16.67 seconds instead of 10 / 25.
- Changed Stasis Probe contact damage from 50 / 50 to 35 / 52.
- Stasis Probe health increased from 500 / 600 to 500 / 800.
- No longer drops Blade of Enmity, Nuclear Fury, Luminite and Nebula Fragments.
- No longer drops the Nebulous Core in Normal Mode.
- Now drops Deathwind, Greatbow of Turmoil, and Hellfire Flamberge.
- Increased the amount of money dropped on defeat.
- Now generates Chaotic Ore on defeat.
- Nerfed True Slime God's contact damage from 110 / 176 to 90 / 144.
- Can now inflict Mana Sickness in Normal Mode.
- Can now only inflict Cursed in Expert Mode.
- Now shoots clusters of high velocity abyss orbs occasionally.
- Significantly reduced the amount of Slime Spawns it can summon in both phases.
- No longer has the ability to summon Blue Slimes and Spiked Slimes.
- Now generates Cryonic Ore on defeat.
- Aerialite Bars now require 4 Aerialite Ore instead of 3.
- Aerialite Ore can no longer be crafted.
- Aerospec Helm's tooltip now says "20% increase to all damage types" instead of "Minor increase to all damage types".
- Falcon Boots flight time slightly nerfed.
- Badge of Bravery rarity increased from to .
- Chaos Amulet now provides the Spelunker Potion's effect and uses 7 Spelunker Potions in its recipe.
- Crystallite now only requires 2 Crystal Shards instead of 5.
- Cosmic Worm rarity decreased from to .
- Cosmic Worm's recipe now requires 1 Mechanical Worm, 5 Calamity Dust, 5 Hallowed Bars, 3 Ectoplasm, and 7 Iron Bars at a Particle Accelerator instead of 5 Luminite Bars, 3 Solar Fragments, 3 Nebula Fragments, 3 Stardust Fragments, and 3 Vortex Fragments at an Ancient Manipulator.
- Cruptix Bars now require 12 Chaotic Ore, instead of 2 Chlorophyte Ore, 2 Hellstone, and 2 Obsidian.
- Desert Scourge's Treasure Bag now drops an Ocean Crest.
- The Devourer of Gods' Treasure Bag can now drop any piece of Ataxia Armor, Greatbow of Turmoil, and Hellfire Flamberge.
- The Devourer of Gods' Treasure Bag can no longer drop any piece of Nebula armor, Blade of Enmity, Celebration, Lunar Flare, Nebula Arcanum, Nebula Blaze, Nuclear Fury, Luminite, or Nebula Fragments.
- Draedon Bars now require 15 Perennial Ore, instead of 10 Hellstone.
- Lifefruit Scythe now heals the player on hits.
- Mana Overloader and Nebulous Core, now have the rarity.
- Nebulous Core now provides 50 max mana, 10% reduced mana usage, 10% increased magic damage and critical strike chance, and Star Cloak's on hit effect.
- Necklace of Vexation rarity decreased from to .
- Reaver armor's set bonus now boosts melee damage by 20% instead of 25%.
- Reaver Cuisses now boost melee critical strike chance by 15% instead of 5%.
- Reaver Scale Mail's tooltip now mentions that the armor grants the player an additional 100 health.
- Slime God's Treasure Bag now always drops the Mana Overloader instead of dropping it at a 20% chance,
- Slime God's Treasure Bag no longer drops Royal Gel.
- Stardust now only requires 3 Pixie Dust instead of 5.
- Statigel Greaves now boost summon damage by 10% instead of adding 10 damage.
- Tarragon Breastplate's tooltip now mentions that it increases the player's melee, ranged, and magic damage and critical strike chances by 10%.
- Tarragon Helm's tooltip now mentions that the armor grants the player an additional 100 health.
- Tarragon Leggings's tooltip now says "25% increased movement speed" instead of "Provides multiple movement stat boosts".
- Gamma Fusillade, Gel Dart, and Terratomere projectiles no longer play a sound on tile collide.
- Verstaltite Bars now require 12 Cryonic Ore instead of 9 Obsidian.
- Victide Helmet's tooltip now says "10% increase to all damage" instead of "Slight increase to all damage".
- Victide Leggings' tooltip now specifies that it increases movement speed by 15%.
- Slightly nerfed the Endurance effect given by Xeroc armor, but increased max life and movement speed to compensate.
- Xeroc Cuisses now provide a 30% movement speed boost instead of a 20%, and updated its tooltip to reflect this.
- Xeroc Mask now provides a 40% damage reduction buff instead of a 45%.
- Xeroc Plate Mail now increases the player's maximum life by 150.
- Shredder is now able to properly shoot bullets.
- Dried Seekers will now properly die if one segment is killed.
- Slime God no longer drops King Slime's crown when teleporting.
- Fixed Nebulous Core being unequippable.
| Calamity Mod Versions|
Main Mod Versions • Music Mod Versions