|"Removals and Balancing"|
|Release date||September 14, 2016|
|← Previous||Next →|
|Version history • All patches|
The 1.1.5.08 update removed several items from the mod, made some balance changes, and resprited a handful of items.
- The Devourer of Gods changes:
- Frost beams now deal 40 damage at night, 50 at day, and 60 after the Moon Lord has been defeated.
- Nebula lasers now deal 30 / 46 damage at night, 35 / 70 at day, and 45 / 50 after the Moon Lord has been defeated.
- Lightning bolts now deal 100 / 120 damage at night, 150 / 300 at day, and 120 / 140 after the Moon Lord has been defeated.
- Nebula piercers now deal 40 / 52 damage at night, 45 / 90 at day, and 60 / 70 after the Moon Lord has been defeated.
- Gravity spit now deals 35 / 42 damage at night, 40 / 80 at day, and 43 / 56 after the Moon Lord has been defeated.
- Now has dialogue based on if the player is hit by its tail or head.
- Now has screen shaders.
- Blighted Gel can now drop from Crimulan Blight Slimes.
- The Perforators and Desert Scourge now have movement similar to The Devourer of Gods.
- Plantera now drops 2 more Living Shards in both modes.
- The Plaguebringer Goliath's damage now lowers as her health does.
- Wyverns no longer drop Wyvern Feathers.
- Renamed Apocalyptic Expulsor to Conclave Crossfire.
- Renamed Braelor's Shield to Asgard's Valor.
- Renamed Calamitas' Scroll to Sigil of Calamitas.
- Renamed Ebonian Gel to Blighted Gel.
- Renamed Falcon Boots to Angel Treads.
- Lowered the amount of dust created by Night's Ray.
- Nerfed Conclave Crossfire's shot speed but increased bullet size.
- Aeries changes:
- Cores of Calamity now stack up to 69 instead of 5.
- Galactica Singularities now stack up to 69 instead of 1.
- Flarewing Bow now converts Wooden Arrows into flaming obsidian bats.
- Flarewing Bow now lowers all arrow damage by 50% except for Wooden Arrows.
- Flarewing Bow now buffs Wooden Arrow damage by 25%.
- Hyperius Bullets can now be used by all guns.
- Hyperius Bullets and Verium Bullets are now completely invisible aside from their dusts they emit.
- Lunarian Bow's projectiles now emit half as much dust.
- Monsoon changes:
- Now only has a 1 in 25 chance of shooting a typhoon arrow.
- Tornadoes are now smaller and last for less time.
- Now has a 1 in 12 chance to shoot a shark.
- Starlight Wings now give a description of their flight time.
- Conclave Crossfire no longer uses 1 Xenopopper, 5 Bars of Life, and 1 Core of Calamity in its recipe, and instead uses 7 Cores of Chaos.
- Aeries now requires 1 Phoenix Blaster, 5 Shroomite Bars, and 5 Spectre Bars instead of 1 Venus Magnum, 3 Bars of Life, 1 Core of Calamity, and 6 Cores of Cinder in its recipe.
- Monsoon no longer requires 20 Ectoplasm in its recipe and instead requires 5 Shark Fins.
- Replaced Chaos Serpent Shard with 1 Core of Chaos in Cruptix Bar's recipe.
- Replaced Crystallite with 4 Stardust in Verstaltite Bar's recipe.
- Replaced Ancient Feather with 1 Essence of Cinder in Draedon Bar's recipe.
- Removed Energy Orb from Ueliace Bar's recipe.
- Replaced Diamond Dust with Feathers in the recipes for Blizzard in a Bottle, Cloud in a Bottle, and Sandstorm in a Bottle.
- All items made at the Particle Accelerator are now crafted at a Hardmode anvil or Ancient Manipulator.
- Resprited Caustic Edge, Conclave Crossfire, Firestorm Cannon, Flarewing Bow, Megafleet, Megalodon, Meowthrower, Monsoon, Shredder, Spectre Rifle, True Caustic Edge, True Tyrant's Ultisword, Tyrant Yharim's Ultisword.
- Resprited Megafleet's projectiles.
- The Hive Mind's sprite animated.
- Resprited Skyline Wings.
- Resprited Aerospec armor.
- Fixed a capitalization error in Mana Overloader's tooltip.
- Removed Particle Accelerator.
- Removed Ancient Feather, Chaos Serpent Shard, Crimulan Gel, Crystallite, Diamond Dust, Energy Orb, Living Dew Droplet, Spectral Feather, Twisted Tendril.