|1.1.5.092 to 1.1.5.093|
|"Weapons and Balancing"|
|Release date||October 3, 2016|
|← Previous||Next →|
|Version history • All patches|
The 1.1.5.092 update fixed the mod's version number on the mod browser. The 1.1.5.093 update made some balance changes, and added several weapons and resprites.
- Added Angry Chicken Staff, Bladecrest Oathsword, Bloody Edge, Brimstone Flameblaster, Clockwork Bow, Hell Burst, Holiday Halberd, Ion Blaster, Lazinator, Magna Cannon, Mana Rose, Old Lord Oathsword, Opal Striker, Plasma Rod, Raider's Glory, Terra Edge, True Bloody Edge.
- Added Yharon Mask.
- Added Angry Chicken.
- Lowered Armored Digger spawn rate by 75%.
- Made The Hive Mind's hitbox smaller.
- The Devourer of Gods' projectiles now last shorter.
- Reduced chance for The Devourer of Gods to spawn a Devourer Spawn or a Stasis Probe on hit.
- Reverted Jungle Phoenix, Yharon's name to Jungle Dragon, Yharon.
- Jungle Dragon, Yharon can now drop the Angry Chicken Staff.
- Lowered Sun God Staff's knockback.
- Nerfed Terra Ray.
- Nerfed Forbidden Sun's damage from 85 to 72.
- Forbidden Sun no longer includes 1 Inferno Fork in its recipe, and now only requires 5 Cruptix Bars instead of 6.
- Terra Blade can now be crafted with 1 True Bloody Edge in place of the True Night's Edge in its recipe.
- True Caustic Edge's projectile now uses dust ID 74 instead of 44.
- Nerfed Xeroc Cuisses' defense from 18 to 17.
- Nerfed Xeroc Mask's defense from 25 to 23.
- Nerfed Xeroc Plate Mail's defense from 23 to 22.
- All Calamity ores now appear on the map.
- Resprited Essence of Chaos, Essence of Cinder, Essence of Eleum, and Shadow Essence.
- Resprited Ancient Fossil, Badge of Bravery, and Chaos Amulet.
- Resprited Ark of the Elements, Elemental Ray, Night's Ray, and True Ark of the Ancients.
- Resprited Treasure Bag (The Perforators).