|"Slime God Rework"
||December 10, 2016
|| Next →
|Version history • All patches
The 184.108.40.206 update overhauled The Slime God fight, along with respriting several weapons and enemies including the Slime Gods themselves.
- Calamitas changes:
- Buffed phase 2's health from 15,000 / 19,500 to 20,000 / 30,000.
- Nerfed Cataclysm's health from 11,000 / 13,200 to 6000 / 6600.
- Nerfed Catastrophe's health from 10,000 / 12,000 to 5000 / 5500.
- Buffed phase 1's base Brimstone Laser damage from 60 / 64 to 66 / 88, and her base rapid laser damage from 48 / 52 to 56 / 64.
- Buffed phase 2's base Brimstone Hellfireball damage from 110 / 120 to 140 / 160, and her base Brimstone Laser damage from 56 / 64 to 62 / 68.
- Now respawns both of the brothers upon reaching 45% health in Expert Mode.
- Increased amount of Life Seekers spawned at a time from 1-2 to 8-12, and they are now Normal Mode exclusive.
- Life Seekers no longer drop any coins.
- Decreased the chance for the brothers to drop each of their weapons from 25% to 10%.
- Increased the visibility of the brothers.
- Decreased the speed of Calamitas and her brothers.
- Desert Scourge changes:
- Nerfed health from 7315 to 5747.
- Buffed head's damage from 44 to 60, its body's damage from 22 to 30, and its tail's damage from 9 to 13.
- Buffed Dried Seeker's head's damage from 15 to 18 / 27, its body's damage from 9 to 13, and its tail's damage from 5 to 7.
- Decreased Dried Seeker's segment count from 7 to 6.
- Increased speed.
- Increased the speeds for all three Perforators.
- The Plaguebringer Goliath changes:
- Nerfed defense from 45 to 40.
- Increased speed.
- Now has a status message indicating that she gains the ability to shoot Plague Nuke Barrages under 50% health.
- Leaving the Jungle for too long now causes her to despawn and rain down high damaging missiles.
- The Slime God changes:
- Renamed The Slime God to Ebonian Slime God.
- Renamed The Slime God (true) to Crimulan Slime God.
- Nerfed Crimulan Slime God's health from 3500 / 4200 to 2500 / 3000, and its contact damage from 100 / 160 to 90 / 108.
- Nerfed Ebonian Slime God's health from 6250 / 7500 to 5000 / 6000, and its contact damage from 112 to 98.
- Nerfed winged Corrupt Slime Spawn's health from 120 / 144 to 50 / 60, and its defense from 20 to 10.
- Nerfed wingless Corrupt Slime Spawn's health from 150 / 180 to 70 / 84, and its defense from 20 to 10.
- Nerfed Crimson Slime Spawn's health from 150 / 180 to 70 / 84, its damage from 90 to 60, and its defense from 25 to 10.
- Ebonian Slime God now splits into two smaller Ebonian Slime Gods upon reaching 50% health instead of turning into the Crimulan Slime God.
- Crimulan Slime God now splits into two smaller Crimulan Slime Gods upon reaching 50% health.
- The fight now begins with the Ebonian Slime God and Crimulan Slime God being fought at once, along with a flying core, which becomes vulnerable once all of the large Slime Gods have been defeated.
- The Slime God core now drops the fight's loot instead of the Crimulan Slime God.
- Reduced the Ebonian Slime God's minimum coin drop count from 2 to 1 .
- Reduced the Crimulan Slime God's minimum coin drop count from 25 to 1 .
- Ebonian Slime God now inflicts Brimstone Flames on contact.
- Crimulan Slime God now inflicts Brimstone Flames on contact, but no longer inflicts Mana Sickness in Expert Mode.
- The Crimulan Slime God now has a 33% chance to spawn a Spiked Crimson Slime Spawn when spawning a Crimson Slime Spawn.
- Crimulan Abyss Mines now inflict Cursed instead of Mana Sickness.
- Crimson Slime Spawns no longer inflict Mana Sickness.
- Reduced Mana Sickness duration from Ebonian Slime God contact from 13.33 seconds to 3.33.
- Reduced Mana Sickness duration from Crimulan Slime God contact from 20 seconds to 1.67.
- Reduced Cursed duration from Crimulan Slime God contact from 8.33 seconds to 1.67.
- Reduced Brimstone Flames duration from Ebonian Abyss Balls from 3.33 seconds to 1.67, and Mana Sickness duration from 8.33 seconds to 1.67.
- Reduced Mana Sickness duration from Ebonian Abyss Mines from 8.33 seconds to 1.67.
- Reduced Brimstone Flames duration from Crimulan Abyss Balls from 3.33 seconds to 0.83, and Cursed duration from 1.67 seconds to 0.83.
- Reduced Brimstone Flames duration from Crimulan Abyss Mines from 5 seconds to 1.67.
- Reduced Mana Sickness duration from Corrupt Slime Spawn contact from 5 seconds to 1.
- Reduced Cursed duration from Crimson Slime Spawn contact from 2.5 seconds to 1.
- All Calamity broadswords now have use turn.
- Abombination can now be used at any time of day instead of just at night.
- Nerfed Abyssal Tome's shot speed from 12 to 9.
- Eye of Desolation now uses 5 Souls of Fright, and 5 Souls of Sight instead of 1 Mechanical Eye, 3 Souls of Fright, and 3 Souls of Sight.
- Celestial Onion and Demon Trophy now enable Prepare to Die Mode, and enabling both at once now enables Prepare to Cry Mode.
- Hyperius Bullet's recipe now requires 100 Musket Balls instead of 300, and yields 100 Hyperius Bullets instead of 300.
- Nerfed Oblivion's damage from 70 to 45.
- Decreased Seraph Tracers' run acceleration boost from 50 to 20, increased its movement speed boost from 5 to 20, and decreased its horizontal acceleration boost from 5 to 3.
- Verium Bullet's recipe now requires 100 Musket Balls instead of 40, and yields 100 Verium Bullets instead of 40.
- Resprited Bladecrest Oathsword, Corroslime Staff, Crimslime Staff, Effervescence, Infernal Rift, Meteor Fist, Nullification Pistol, Onyx Chain Blaster, Speed Blaster, The Swarmer, and Xeroc Greatsword.
- Resprited Overloaded Sludge.
- Resprited Tarragon Wings.
- Resprited Seraph Tracers' wing sprites.
- Resprited Tarragon Breastplate, Tarragon Helm, Tarragon Leggings, Xeroc Cuisses, Xeroc Mask, and Xeroc Plate Mail.
- Resprited Core of Eleum.
- Resprited Aurora Spirit, Corrupt Slime Spawn, Crimson Slime Spawn, Crimulan Slime God, Ebonian Slime God, Heat Spirit, and Ice Clasper.
- Resprited The Slime God and Abyssal Tome's mines, and The Ballista's arrows.
| Calamity Mod Versions|
Main Mod Versions • Music Mod Versions