|"Post Moon Lord Expansion"|
|Release date||February 2, 2017|
|← Previous||Next →|
|Version history • All patches|
The 1.1.7 update added a variety of post-Moon Lord content, with a total of 6 new bosses including Providence, the Profaned God and Supreme Calamitas. The update also added the Calamity Biome, and a variety of weapons and balancing.
Armor and Accessories
- Added God Slayer Chestplate, God Slayer Helm, God Slayer Leggings, Providence Mask, and Shroomite Visage.
- Added Asgardian Aegis, Bloody Worm Scarf, Counter Scarf, Elysian Aegis, Elysian Tracers, and Elysian Wings.
- Added Calamity Biome.
- Added Charred Ore item.
- Brimstone Slag and Charred Ore blocks can now be naturally found.
- Added Ceaseless Void, Profaned Guardians, Providence, the Profaned God, Signus, Envoy of the Devourer, Storm Weaver, Supreme Calamitas.
- Added Despair Stone, Scorn Eater, Scryllar, Soul Slurper, Ungodly Serpent.
- Added Cosmic Lantern, Dark Energy, Stasis Probe (naked), Supreme Cataclysm, Supreme Catastrophe.
- Added God Slayer Cooldown, God Slayer Inferno, Icarus' Folly, Scarf Boost, Scarf Cooldown, Tyrant's Fury, Vulnerability Hex.
- Added Anarchy Blade, Ancient Shiv, Aquatic Discharge, Blissful Bombardier, Bloody Rupture, Brimblade, Brimrose Staff, Brimstone Fury, Burning Sea, Burnt Sienna, Cleansing Blaze, Cosmic Kunai, Diseased Pike, Elemental Blaster, Energy Staff, The Enforcer, Essence Flayer, Executioner's Blade, Flameburst Shortsword, Grand Guardian, Holy Collider, Icebreaker, Leeching Dagger, Mirror Blade, Murasama, Phoenix Blade, Profaned Sword, Purge Guzzler, Sausage Maker, SDFMG, The Storm, Stream Gouge, Telluric Glare, Terra-cotta, Wrath of the Ancients, and YinYo.
- Added Spore Knife as an unobtainable item.
- Added Cosmilite Bar, Dark Plasma, Twisting Nether, Unholy Core, Unholy Essence.
- Added Calamity Biome Spawner.
- Added Treasure Bag (Providence).
- Added Eye of Extinction, Profaned Core, Profaned Shard, Rune of Kos.
Bosses and Enemies
- Buffed Abyssion, The Forgotten One from the Thorium Mod's Prepare to Cry mode health boost from 16,000 to 26,000.
- Calamitas changes:
- Now immune to all debuffs.
- Phase 1's lasers no longer gain extra damage after the Moon Lord has been defeated.
- Now spawns 10 times less frequently.
- Death message now refers to her as "A Calamitas Doppelganger".
- Cataclysm's death message now refers to him as "A Cataclysm Shade".
- Catastrophe's death message now refers to him as "A Catastrophe Shade".
- Now drops 3-5 / 4-5 Essences of Chaos.
- Cryogen changes:
- Nerfed phase 1's contact damage from 80 / 96 to 70 / 84.
- Nerfed phase 2's contact damage from 90 / 108 to 80 / 96.
- Nerfed phase 3 and 4's contact damages from 95 / 114 to 85 / 102.
- Nerfed phase 5 and 6's contact damages from 100 / 120 to 90 / 108.
- Nerfed Ice Bomb damage from 100 to 56.
- Now drops 3-5 / 4-5 Essences of Eleum instead of 2-4 / 3-5.
- Projectiles no longer gain extra damage after the Moon Lord has been defeated.
- No longer gains speed in Prepare to Die Mode.
- Now spawns 25 times less frequently.
- Buffed Aurora Spirit damage from 46 / 73 to 66 / 105.
- Buffed Cryocore variant 1 damage from 35 / 42 to 45 / 54.
- Buffed Cryocore variant 2 damage from 45 / 54 to 55 / 66.
- Desert Scourge changes:
- The Devourer of Gods changes:
- Buffed health from 500,000 / 750,000 to 650,000 / 975,000.
- Now immune to all debuffs.
- Buffed star projectile damage in Normal Mode from 50 to 65.
- Buffed Beam Portal damage from 220 to 260.
- Buffed Nebula Shot damage from 180 to 220, its bolt damage from 240 to 260, its star damage from 200 to 260, and its Gravity Bomb damage from 100 / 120 to 180 / 280.
- Body segments now makes all non-minion projectiles pierce no more than once.
- Tail now gains 99,999 defense once the boss reaches 15% health.
- Tail no longer halves its damage taken multiplier upon reaching 50% health.
- Now drops 25-34 / 30-39 Cosmilite Bars instead of 8-10 / 10-12 Armored Shells.
- Changed all weapon drop chances from 9.09% to 8.33% / 10%.
- Buffed Devourer Spawn health from 2000 / 2400 to 20,000 / 24,000, nerfed its head's contact damage from 153 to 136, and decreased its speed.
- Buffed Stasis Probe's health from 500 to 1100 / 1430, and its defense from 40 to 80.
- Stasis Probes now only inflict Frozen on contact in Expert Mode, and are no longer guaranteed to inflict it.
- The Hive Mind changes:
- Can now spawn naturally in the Corruption.
- Buffed Vile Clot damage from 52 / 56 to 66 / 72.
- Buffed radial Vile Clot damage from 60 / 68 to 80 / 92.
- Vile Clot projectiles no longer deal any extra damage after the Moon Lord has been defeated.
- Now shoots less Vile Clot projectiles and in a tighter spread.
- No longer gains speed in Prepare to Die Mode.
- Now enrages when outside the Corruption.
- Jungle Dragon, Yharon changes:
- The Perforators changes:
- Buffed the small Perforator's head's damage from 40 / 52 to 53 / 68, its body's contact damage from 23 / 29 to 33 / 42, and its tail's damage from 9 / 11 to 19 / 24.
- Buffed the medium Perforator's head's damage from 55 / 71 to 65 / 84, its body's contact damage from 31 / 40 to 40 / 52, and its tail's damage from 11 / 14 to 25 / 32.
- Buffed the large Perforator's head's damage from 65 / 84 to 80 / 104, its body's contact damage from 42 / 54 to 52 / 67, and its tail's damage from 15 / 19 to 35 / 45.
- All three Perforators now enrage outside of the Crimson.
- Decreased all three Perforators' spawnrates.
- The Plaguebringer Goliath is now immune to all debuffs.
- Siren Lure and Leviathan are now immune to all debuffs.
- Crawlers, Cultist Assassins, Heat Spirits, Ice Claspers, Pitbulls, Sand Tortoises, and Sun Bats no longer have gores.
- Cultist Assassins now drop 2 instead of 5 .
- All Essence of Chaos, Essence of Cinder, and Essence of Eleum drop rates increased by one.
- Shadow Essences no longer drop from Bone Lees and Necromancers.
- Asgard's Valor now has a dash ability, now has an equipped shield sprite, and now includes a line in its tooltip stating it grants immunity to fire blocks.
- Azathoth no longer inflicts Cursed Inferno.
- All summoner weapons now create dust when summoning minions.
- Devil's Devastation projectiles have been given new AI.
- True Forbidden Oathblade's projectiles now curve less.
- Buffed Alpha Ray's mana cost from 10 to 6, and its beam now sets target immunity frames to 2.
- Ark of the Elements' projectiles now produce less dust.
- Buffed Augur of the Elements' damage from 210 to 310, its use time from 2 to 1, and its use animation from 15 to 10.
- Nerfed Barinade's damage from 58 to 44, its shot speed from 24 to 18, and its bolt arrows now deal 50% of the weapon's damage.
- Buffed Catastrophe Claymore's damage from 55 to 68, its use time from 24 to 22, and its knockback from 4.25 to 6.25.
- Buffed Celestial Claymore's damage from 57 to 63, and its projectiles now deal 58-64 damage instead of 45-54.
- Buffed Deathhail Staff's damage from 162 to 212.
- Buffed Deathwind's damage from 145 to 175.
- Buffed Drew's Wings' horizontal speed from 15 to 18, and its horizontal acceleration from 2.5 to 4.
- Dragon Rage's blasts now deal 50% of the weapon's damage instead of full.
- Nerfed Dragon's Breath's damage from 197 to 137.
- Buffed Elemental Axe's damage from 200 to 400.
- Nerfed Elemental Eruption's damage from 75 to 60.
- Elemental Lance's blue beams are now 75% slower.
- Elemental Ray changes:
- Nerfed damage from 115 to 95.
- Main beam now lasts 3 seconds instead of 2, and primary split beams now last 0.5 seconds instead of 0.17 seconds.
- Its split beams now deal full damage instead of 85% of the main beam's damage.
- Split beams now produce more split beams 3 times less frequently.
- Elemental Shiv now produces less dust.
- Buffed Eradicator's damage from 170 to 250.
- Buffed Excelsus' damage from 210 to 280, and its lasers now deal 180 damage instead of 40.
- Removed Forbidden Sun's tooltip, and it now produces more dust.
- Buffed Galaxia's damage from 250 to 260 and its use time from 16 to 15, but its main projectile now only pierces twice instead of thrice.
- Gamma Fusillade's lasers now set target immunity frames to 3.
- Genisis' beam now sets target immunity frames to 5.
- Buffed Grax's damage from 150 to 350, and hits now grant the Grax Boost buff for 8 seconds instead of 4.
- Greatsword of Judgement's projectiles now home.
- All of The Hive's projectiles now have an equal chance of being fired.
- Nerfed Ion Blaster's damage from 35 to 31.
- Leviathan Ambergris now makes the player ignore Water.
- Lucrecia now grants 20 immunity frames to the player on hits instead of 40.
- Buffed Lure of Enthrallment's damage from 40 to 50.
- Increased the speed of Nebulous Core's stars.
- Megafleet and Starfleet's plasma blasts no longer inflict Cursed Inferno, and their explosions now produce more dust.
- Nerfed Night's Ray's damage from 30 to 26, its split beams now deal 60% of the main beam's damage instead of 40%, its split beams now last 0.5 seconds instead of 1.67, and its secondary split beams now last for 0.5 seconds instead of 0.17 seconds.
- Buffed Night's Stabber's damage from 33 to 45, its knockback from 5.75 to 6, and it now causes enemies to release homing dark energy projectiles on death.
- Nuclear Fury's projectiles now have a blue color filter, no longer inflict Cursed Inferno, and set target immunity frames to 5.
- Buffed The Obliterator's damage from 235 to 265.
- Renamed Plague Cell Cluster to Plague Cell Canister.
- Buffed Pwnagehammer's damage from 52 to 68, and its use time from 23 to 17.
- Buffed Red Sun's damage from 375 to 475.
- Buffed Staff of the Mechworm's damage from 55 to 75.
- Buffed Starfleet's damage from 150 to 250 and use time from 49 to 39, but nerfed the speed of its projectiles.
- Buffed Svantechnical's use time from 5 to 1.
- Nerfed Terra Ray's damage from 54 to 47, its split beams now deal 70% of the main beam's damage instead of 42.5%, its split beams now last for 0.5 seconds instead of 2, and its secondary split beams now last for 0.5 seconds instead of 0.17.
- Buffed True Ark of the Ancients' damage from 73 to 89.
- True Tyrant's Ultisword and Tyrant Yharim's Ultisword now have a chance to inflict Tyrant's Fury on true melee hits, and their Blazing Phantom Blades now home.
- True Tyrant's Ultisword's Hyper Blades now home instead of speeding up over time.
- Yharim's Insignia now causes melee hits to inflict Holy Flames instead of On Fire!.
- Cosmic Worm crafting recipe changed from 6 Ectoplasm, 5 Luminite Bars, 3 Souls of Light, 7 Souls of Night, and 3 Souls of Might to 1 Armored Shell, 1 Dark Plasma, 1 Twisting Nether, and 7 Souls of Might.
- All weapons dropped by The Devourer of Gods can no longer be crafted.
- Devil's Devastation now uses Cosmilite Bars in its recipe instead of Armored Shells.
- Angel Treads now use 1 Soul of Fright, 1 Soul of Might, and 1 Soul of Sight in their recipe.
- Animus no longer uses Breaker Blade in its recipe.
- Biome Blade now uses 5 Coral and 10 Pearlstone Blocks in its recipe.
- Brimlash now uses 4 Unholy Cores instead of 11 Ashes of Calamity.
- Crimsaber no longer uses Breaker Blade and Muramasa in its recipe.
- Dragon Egg (summoning) now uses 5 Bars of Life and 3 Cosmilite Bars in its recipe instead of 1 Armored Shell and 15 Bars of Life.
- Earth now uses Grand Guardian in its recipe instead of Majestic Guard.
- Elemental Disk now uses Seashell Boomerang in its recipe instead of Eradicator.
- Galaxia now uses 10 Cosmilite Bars in its recipe instead of 10 Luminite Bars.
- Greatsword of Judgement no longer uses Blade of Enmity in its recipe.
- Night's Stabber recipe changed from 1 Gold Shortsword or Platinum Shortsword, 6 Demonite Bars, and 5 Shadow Scales or Tissue Samples, to 1 Ancient Shiv, 1 Spore Knife, 1 Flameburst Shortsword and 1 Bloody Rupture or Leeching Dagger.
- Brimstone Slag now has a pickaxe requirement of 199 instead of 209, and changed its map color from (#993333 ●) to (#141414 ●).
- Renamed Brimstone Crag Rock tile to Charred Ore, and it now has a pickaxe requirement of 199 instead of 209.
- Resprited Brimstone Flames.
- Resprited ???, Cultist Assassin, Dark Heart, Pitbull, and Siren Lure.
- Resprited Blighted Gel, Cosmolight, Daylight, Desert Feather, Galactica Singularity, Moonlight, Plague Cell Canister, Shadow Essence, and Shadowspec Bar.
- Resprited Abyssal Tome, Barinade, Celestial Claymore, Corroslime Staff, Crimslime Staff, Crystalline, Deathhail Staff, Dragon's Breath, Excelsus, Greatsword of Judgement, Pestilent Defiler, Phoenix Blade, and Virulence.
- Resprited Bloody Worm Tooth and Yharim's Insignia.
- Resprited Seraph Tracers' wing sprite.
- Resprited Daedalus Breastplate, Daedalus Helm, and Daedalus Leggings.
- Resprited Cryogen Trophy and Slime God Trophy.
- Resprited Treasure Bag (The Slime God).
- Fixed Abyssion, the Forgotten One not being affected by Prepare to Cry Mode.
- Fixed Aeries, Apoctosis Array, Barracuda Gun, Charged Dart Blaster, Clock Gatlignum, Ion Blaster, Lazinator, Magna Striker, Nuclear Fury, The Obliterator, Onyx Chain Blaster, Pandemic, Pestilent Defiler, Relic of Ruin, Shadethrower, Shroomer, Svantechnical, The Swarmer, Titanium Railgun, and Vortexpopper hold offsets.
- Fixed the crop on Earth's sprite.
- Fixed missing pixels on Elemental Lance's sprite.
- Fixed Hellfire Flamberge dealing magic damage.
- Fixed Magna Striker's projectile dealing magic damage instead of ranged damage.
- Fixed Siren's Song's notes not dealing magic damage.
- Siren Lure and Leviathan both now properly inflict Wet.