|"Prepare to Die/Cry Expansion"|
|Release date||March 5, 2017|
|← Previous||Next →|
|Version history • All patches|
The 126.96.36.199 update added new changes for Calamity bosses in Prepare to Cry mode, and adjusted the stat boosts that the mode, as well as Prepare to Die mode, already gave. The update also buffed most of the mod's spears, made several bosses despawn when brought out of their respective biomes, and resprited The Devourer of Gods.
- Increased all Prepare to Die/Cry mode health multipliers:
- All Calamity bosses now gain increased damage for their projectiles and become more aggressive in Prepare to Cry Mode.
- Buffed Armored Digger's health from 2000 / 3000 to 4000 / 6000.
- Increased Bumblebirb's speed, and it now despawns if brought out of the Jungle for too long.
- Brimstone Elemental changes:
- Calamitas changes:
- Nerfed phase 1's slow Brimstone Laser damage from 132 to 88, and her rapid laser damage from 112 to 64.
- Changed phase 2's Brimstone Hellfireball damage from 140 / 280 to 150 / 180, and her Brimstone Laser damage from 62 / 124 to 70 / 88.
- Changed Cataclysm's flamethrower damage from 60 / 120 to 80 / 100.
- Changed Catastrophe's fireball damage from 52 / 104 to 70 / 88.
- Now takes up 7 NPC slots instead of 5.
- Calamitas and her brothers now despawn at daytime.
- Brothers no longer become more aggressive after the Moon Lord has been defeated.
- Decreased Brimstone Flames duration from Hellfireballs from 5 seconds to 4.
- Decreased Brimstone Flames duration from Catastrophe's fireballs from 5 seconds to 3.
- Decreased Brimstone Flames duration from Cataclysm's flamethrower from 5 seconds to 2.
- Dusts from Brimstone Lasers are now smaller.
- Decreased Ceaseless Void's speed.
- Cryogen changes:
- Desert Scourge now despawns if brought out of the Desert for too long.
- The Devourer of Gods changes:
- Increased speed in Prepare to Die/Cry modes.
- Now inflicts Extreme Gravity for the first half of the fight, then Warped once he reaches 50% health.
- Head and tail segments now take 25% damage from Vehemence.
- Beams now produce less dust.
- Hive Blobs now fire Vile Clots less frequently, but increased the health thresholds from The Hive Mind for when they start firing more frequently.
- The Hive Mind's second phase now despawns if brought out of The Corruption for too long.
- Jungle Dragon, Yharon changes:
- Buffed health from 800,000 / 960,000 to 909,090 / 999,999, contact damage from 350 / 420 to 480 / 528, and defense from 130 to 150.
- Buffed Giga Flare damage from 300 / 380 to 380 / 460, Sky Flare damage from 220 / 300 to 300 / 360, Flare Bomb damage from 400 / 500 to 560 / 660, Flare Explosion damage from 260 / 320 to 350 / 400, Flare Dust damage from 180 / 240 to 240 / 320, Flarenado damage from 600 / 800 to 720 / 920, Infernado damage from 960 / 1160 to 1040 / 1240, and death Flare Dust damage from 1000 / 1080 to 2000 / 2200.
- Increased aggressiveness in Prepare to Cry mode.
- Now enrages when the player leaves the Jungle for 5 seconds instead of 10.
- Slightly increased the speed of The Leviathan's meteors.
- The Perforators changes:
- Nerfed The Perforator Hive's health from 6000 / 7200 to 5000 / 6000, and its Blood Geyser damage from 60 / 68 to 46 / 56.
- The Perforators and their Hive now despawn if brought out of The Crimson for too long.
- Blood Clot projectiles from the Perforators and Blood Geyser projectiles from the Hive now use dust type 235 instead of 5.
- The Perforator Hive now emits light.
- Buffed Plaguebringer Shade's health from 3800 / 4446 to 7000 / 8190, and they are now immune to all debuffs.
- Decreased the speed of the main Profaned Guardian, and all three now despawn if brought out of The Hallow or the Underworld for too long.
- Providence, the Profaned God now despawns if brought out of The Hallow or the Underworld for too long.
- Dusts from Soul Slurper's lasers are now smaller.
- Signus, Envoy of the Devourer changes:
- Buffed Cosmic Flame Burst and dust bomb damages from 200 / 240 to 240 / 280.
- Now despawns if brought out of The Underworld for too long.
- Nerfed Cosmic Lantern's health from 5000 / 6000 to 3000 / 3600, but buffed its damage from 100 / 120 to 150 / 180.
- Siren Lure no longer charges, no longer spawns Sharknadoes, and now takes up 8 NPC slots instead of 5.
- The Slime God:
- Changed the core's Abyss Mine damage from 50 / 100 to 60 / 80, and nerfed Abyss Ball damage from 100 / 200 to 90 / 120.
- Nerfed Ebonian Slime God's Abyss Mine damage from 80 / 160 to 70 / 140, and its Abyss Ball damage from 110 / 140 to 90 / 120.
- Nerfed Crimulan Slime God's Abyss Mine damage from 60 / 120 to 50 / 100, and its Abyss Ball damage from 90 / 120 to 80 / 100.
- Nerfed split Ebonian Slime God's Abyss Mine damage from 40 / 80 to 34 / 68, and its Abyss Ball damage from 80 / 100 to 60 / 80.
- Nerfed split Crimulan Slime God's Abyss Mine damage from 50 / 100 to 40 / 80, and its Abyss Ball damage from 80 / 100 to 60 / 80.
- The core's projectiles no longer deal more damage in Hardmode.
- Supreme Calamitas changes:
- Buffed contact damage from 480 / 624 to 550 / 715.
- Buffed her base Brimstone Shot, Brimstone Barrage, and Brimstone Giga Blast damages from 406 / 420 to 460 / 500.
- Buffed her base Brimstone Hellblast damage from 540 / 572 to 600 / 700.
- Buffed her base Brimstone Fireblast damage from 340 / 356 to 440 / 500.
- Buffed the brothers' healths from 200,000 / 220,000 to 250,000 / 275,000.
- Buffed Cataclysm's contact damage from 60 / 78 to 230 / 299, and flamethrower damage from 120 / 128 to 320 / 400.
- Buffed Catastrophe's contact damage from 70 / 91 to 280 / 364, and fireball damage from 132 / 140 to 340 / 400.
- Increased projectile speeds.
- Angel Treads and Seraph Tracers' tooltips no longer mention that they boost wing time.
- Buffed Animus' base damage from 500 to 1000, its use time from 11 to 10, and reworked its damage formula.
- Using Celestial Onion or Demon Trophy while a boss is alive now instantly kills the player, drops all of their items, and despawns the boss.
- Buffed Crystalline's damage from 14 to 16, and it now has a 4% critical strike chance boost.
- Dragon Egg (summoning) now requires 3 Bars of Life and 5 Effulgent Feathers to craft instead of 5 and 10 respectively.
- Elemental Lance, Gilded Proboscis, Stream Gouge, and Terra Lance now have auto swing.
- Nerfed Firestorm Cannon's alt fire's use time from 22 to 26.
- Megafleet and Starfleet's plasma blasts now produce less dust.
- Renamed Shadow Essence to Calamitous Essence.
- Increased the lengths of several Calamity spears, and buffed their shot speeds:
- Buffed Diseased Pike's shot speed from 5 to 9.
- Buffed Earthen Pike's shot speed from 5 to 6.
- Buffed Goldplume Spear's shot speed from 4 to 5.
- Buffed Hellion Flower Spear's shot speed from 4 to 8.
- Buffed Marnite Spear's shot speed from 4 to 5.
- Buffed Sausage Maker's shot speed from 4 to 6.
- Buffed Starnight Lance's shot speed from 5 to 6.
- Buffed Stream Gouge's shot speed from 11 to 15.
- Buffed Terra Lance's shot speed from 9 to 11.
- Buffed Starnight Lance's use time from 26 to 22.
- Buffed Vehemence's damage from 130 to 200, capped its damage at a maximum of 100,000, and it now inflicts Mana Sickness.
- Increased Plague's life regeneration penalty from 10 to 20.
- Resprited Armored Digger, The Devourer of Gods, and Stasis Probe (armored).
- Resprited Bloody Worm Food.
- Resprited Toxic Heart.
- Resprited Aorta, Blood Bath, Blood Clot Staff, Eviscerator, Holy Collider, Malevolence, Plague Staff, Profaned Trident, Tooth Ball, True Tyrant's Ultisword, and Vein Burster.
- Resprited Blood Sample, and Yharon Soul Fragment.
- Resprited Treasure Bag (Providence).
- Resprited Uelibloom Ore's tile.
- Resprited True Tyrant's Ultisword and Tyrant Yharim's Ultisword's Blazing Phantom Blade projectile.
- Fixed Asgardian Aegis and Elysian Aegis' guard not activating properly.
- Fixed Gehenna and Void of Extinction's Hellfireballs dealing magic damage.
- Fixed melee speed boosts from Calamity accessories not stacking with buffs.
- Improved looping on Adventure's End, and Infernal Catharsis.
- Fixed a bug where finishing Storm Weaver's first phase would internally mark the boss as defeated.