|"Supreme Calamitas Reworks"|
|Release date||March 19, 2017|
|← Previous||Next →|
|Version history • All patches|
The 126.96.36.199 update added a new boss servant known as Soul Seekers to the Calamitas and Supreme Calamitas fight, along with some other changes to said fights. The update also nerfed various accessories, and buffed some of The Plaguebringer Goliath's drops.
- Calamitas changes:
- Nerfed phase 1's Brimstone Laser damage from 66 to 60.
- Nerfed phase 2's Brimstone Laser damage from 70 / 88 to 60 / 80, and Hellfireball damage from 150 / 180 to 90 / 120.
- Nerfed Cataclysm's defense from 20 to 10.
- Nerfed Catastrophe's defense from 35 to 15.
- Now summons a ring of Soul Seekers which orbit close to her and fire projectiles at the player upon reaching 50% health.
- The Hive Mind changes:
- Nerfed phase 2's health from 2570 / 3084 to 2270 / 2724, its contact damage from 55 / 66 to 43 / 51, its defense from 15 to 10, and its Vile Clot damage from 66 / 72 to 36 / 44.
- Nerfed both phase's Hive Blob's contact damage from 60 / 72 to 26 / 40.
- Can no longer naturally spawn.
- Decreased the size of the Flare Dust explosions created by Jungle Dragon, Yharon and the main Profaned Guardian.
- The Perforators changes:
- Nerfed The Perforator Hive's Blood Geyser damage from 46 / 56 to 30 / 44.
- Nerfed the small Perforator's head contact damage from 68 to 58, body contact damage from 42 to 36, tail contact damage from 24 to 20, and Blood Clot projectile damage from 40 / 60 to 30 / 44.
- Nerfed the medium Perforator's head contact damage from 84 to 71, body contact damage from 52 to 44, tail contact damage from 32 to 27, and Blood Clot projectile damage from 38 / 52 to 28 / 40.
- Nerfed the large Perforator's head contact damage from 104 to 88, body contact damage from 67 to 57, tail contact damage from 46 to 39, and Blood Clot projectile damage from 40 / 60 to 30 / 44.
- The Perforator Hive now takes up 10 NPC slots instead of 5.
- All Perforators no longer drop any coins.
- Individual Perforators can no longer spawn naturally.
- The Plaguebringer Goliath changes:
- Buffed Plaguebringer Shade's health from 7000 / 8190 to 8000 / 9360, contact damage from 90 / 108 to 110 / 132, nerfed stinger damage from 78 / 156 to 40 / 80, and nerfed missile damage from 60 / 120 to 50 / 100
- Plaguebringer Shades are now smaller and less transparent.
- Increased Plague duration from Plaguebringer Shade contact from 1.33 seconds to 2.
- Buffed Plague Charger's contact damage from 70 / 77 to 90 / 99, decreased its knockback resistance from 30% to 10%, and decreased its speed.
- Buffed large Plague Charger's contact damage from 85 / 93 to 95 / 104, decreased its knockback resistance from 15% to 5%, and increased its speed.
- Slime God changes:
- Nerfed all Slime Spawns' contact damages from 60 to 50.
- Buffed Spiked Crimson Slime Spawn's spike damage from 18 / 36 to 22 / 44.
- Nerfed Soul Slurper's laser damage from 100 / 108 to 80 / 60.
- Supreme Calamitas changes:
- Changed contact damage from 550 / 715 to 600 / 660, and buffed her defense from 150 to 350.
- Nerfed Brimstone Fireblast damage from 440 / 500 to 260 / 320, her Brimstone Shot, Barrage, and Giga Blast damages from 540 / 600 to 460 / 380, and her Brimstone Hellblast damage from 710 / 880 to 380 / 440.
- Now summons a ring of Soul Seekers which orbit far away from her and fire projectiles at the player upon reaching 10% health.
- Now charges less.
- Now has the ability to shoot bursts of Brimstone Barrages.
- Decreased the frequency at which Supreme Calamitas fires projectiles.
- Now has a DPS cap.
- Buffed the brothers' healths from 250,000 / 275,000 to 500,000 / 550,000, and their defenses from 100 to 99,999.
- Brothers no longer deal contact damage.
- Brothers now stay at set positions above the player on either side of them, firing Brimstone Hellblasts instead of alternating between charging at the player and shooting projectiles at them, similarly to Spazmatism.
- Brothers now start firing more frequently as Supreme Calamitas' health lowers.
- Asgardian Aegis, Asgard's Valor, Ornate Shield, and Shield of the Ocean's tooltips now specify their defense values.
- Halved all of Badge of Bravery's melee speed boosts.
- Baleful Harvester's flames now last 4 seconds instead of 10.
- Nerfed Counter Scarf's true melee damage boost from 25% to 20%, and Scarf Cooldown now lasts 20 seconds instead of 15.
- Nerfed Daedalus Emblem's ranged critical strike chance boost from 15% to 10%, and it now uses 1 Core of Calamity in its recipe instead of 1 Core of Eleum and 30 Souls of Sight.
- Buffed The Hive's damage from 52 to 70.
- Nerfed Mana Overloader's magic damage boost from 15% to 10%, it now lowers life regeneration by 3 instead of 5 if Mana is above maximum, and starts healing the player when they are under 15% health instead of 25%.
- Nerfed Necklace of Vexation's damage boost from 35% to 15%.
- Buffed Ornate Shield's defense from 3 to 4, and its defense when under 25% health from 7 to 8.
- Buffed Plague Staff's use time from 23 to 20, increased the spread of its fangs, and the fangs now hit every 3 frames instead of 5.
- Nerfed thrown Seashell Boomerang's use time from 10 to 14, and its knockback from 6.5 to 5.5.
- Buffed Shield of the Ocean's defense from 4 to 5.
- Nerfed Sigil of Calamitas' mana boost from 150 to 100, its magic damage boost from 20% to 15%, and its magic critical strike chance boost from 15% to 10%.
- Nerfed Statis' Ninja Belt's throwing damage boost from 20% to 15%, its throwing critical strike chance boost from 15% to 10%, and its throwing velocity boost from 20% to 15%.
- Nerfed Statis' Blessing and Statis' Curse's summon damage boosts from 20% to 15% each.
- Buffed Tarragon Helmet's defense from 12 to 17.
- Buffed Tarragon Breastplate's defense from 20 to 27.
- Buffed Tarragon Leggings' defense from 18 to 22, and removed the word "speed" from the line "greater speed boost if health is lower" in its tooltip.
- Tarragon armor's heart gores now last shorter.
- Temporal Floe Sword now uses 15 Cryo Bars in its recipe instead of 1 Frostbrand, 1 Broken Hero Sword, and 1 Frost Core.
- Toxic Heart now blinds and weakens players above 85% health instead of 75%, and increased its aura's range by 50%.
- Verstaltite Bar no longer uses 1 Essence of Eleum in its recipe.
- Buffed Virulence's damage from 79 to 83.
- Nerfed Yharim's Insignia's melee damage boost from 25% to 15%, and halved all of its melee speed boosts.
- Plague now lowers defense by 8 instead of 4, and reduces movement speed by 15% instead of 10%.
- Resprited Statigel Armor, Statigel Greaves, and Statigel Helm.
- Resprited Pestilent Defiler.
- Resprited Unholy Essence.