|Release date||April 20, 2017|
|← Previous||Next →|
|Version history • All patches|
The 220.127.116.111 update added the Ravager boss and various accessories that are ultimately used to craft a new accessory known as The Absorber. The update also made a large amount of boss balance changes, and added three new weapons.
- Added Ravager.
- Added Cosmic Discharge, Needler, and Yharim's Crystal.
- Added The Absorber, Craw Carapace, Fungal Carapace, Giant Shell, Giant Tortoise Shell, Grand Gelatin, Life Jelly, Mana Jelly, Sea Shell, and Vital Jelly.
- Added Ancient Medallion and Birb Pheromones.
- Added Cosmic Freeze and Shell Speed Boost.
- Added status messages that appear after defeating certain vanilla bosses that announce new enemy spawns.
- Brimstone Elemental changes:
- Buffed contact damage from 60 / 72 to 65 / 78.
- Nerfed Dust Bomb damage from 110 / 140 to 70 / 100, her Hellfireball damage from 110 / 140 to 50 / 80, her Hellblast damage from 120 / 160 to 50 / 80, and her Brimstone Barrage damage from 90 / 120 to 50 / 80.
- Bumblebirb now uses an i-frame cooldown slot of 1 instead of the default 0.
- Made Calamitas' weapon drop chances consistent:
- Calamitas now drop 15 instead of 1 5 .
- Ceaseless Void now takes up 10 NPC slots instead of 5.
- Buffed Cosmic Lantern's damage from 150 / 180 to 220 / 264, and gave it an i-frame cooldown slot of 1 instead of the default 0.
- Cryogen changes:
- Nerfed its health from 31,800 to 29,150, and buffed its contact damage from 35 / 42 to 40 / 44.
- Nerfed its base Ice Bomb damage from 56 / 112 to 46 / 92, its base Frost Blast damage from 100 / 112 to 44 / 76, and its base Frost Shard damage from 80 / 160 to 70 / 140.
- Now drops 10 in Normal Mode.
- Buffed Dark Energy's health from 11,000 / 13,200 to 28,000 / 33,600, its damage from 110 / 132 to 190 / 228, its knockback resistance from 25% to 75%, and gave it an i-frame cooldown slot of 1 instead of the default 0.
- Desert Scourge now drops 2 instead of 5 .
- The Devourer of Gods changes:
- Tail and projectiles now use an i-frame cooldown slot of 1 instead of the default 0.
- Now takes 25% damage from all of Aegis Blade's projectiles.
- Now takes 50% damage from ranged projectiles when Vortex armor's stealth is active.
- Increased weapon drop chance for each weapon from 8.33% / 10% to 25% / 33%.
- The Hive Mind now drops 5 instead of 15 .
- Decreased the size of Ice Claspers and prevented them from spawning during the Old One's Army event.
- Jungle Dragon, Yharon changes:
- Nerfed contact damage from 480 / 528 to 440 / 484, and buffed his defense from 150 to 230.
- Nerfed Giga Flare damage from 380 / 460 to 220 / 280, his Sky Flare's damage from 300 / 360 to 180 / 220, his Flare Bomb damage from 560 / 660 to 360 / 480, his Flare Dust damage from 240 / 320 to 160 / 240, and his Infernado damage from 1040 to 1000.
- Flarenadoes and Infernadoes now last 7 seconds instead of 6.67.
- Increased how long his Flare Bombs last.
- Changed how Giga Flares are fired.
- No longer reduces the player's life regeneration.
- Reduced speed and aggression.
- Can now only spawn up to 15 Detonating Flames at once.
- No longer gains increased speed based on the player's damage reduction and defense.
- Buffed Detonating Flame variant 1's health from 1000 / 1200 to 1500 / 1500, nerfed its contact damage from 210 to 180, buffed its defense from 35 to 100, and gave it the ability to fire projectiles.
- Nerfed Detonating Flame variant 2's health from 2500 / 3000 to 2000 / 2000, buffed its damage from 200 / 280 to 300 / 360, buffed its defense from 45 to 120, and increased its size.
- Detonating Flames can no longer be homed in on, fade in when spawning, and no longer take up half an NPC slot.
- Yharon, his projectiles, and his Detonating Flames now use an i-frame cooldown slot of 1 instead of the default 0.
- Increased drop rate for each weapon from 16.67% / 25% to 25% / 33%.
- The Perforators no longer drop any coins, only their Hive does.
- Made The Plaguebringer Goliath's weapon drop chances consistent:
- The Plaguebringer Goliath now drops 25 instead of 2 25 .
- Nerfed Profaned Energy's Holy Bomb damage from 140 / 280 to 100 / 200.
- Profaned Guardians and their projectiles now use an i-frame cooldown slot of 1 instead of the default 0.
- Providence, the Profaned God, her projectiles, and her guardians now use an i-frame cooldown slot of 1 instead of the default 0.
- Now takes 50% damage from Vehemence and ranged projectiles while Vortex armor's stealth effect is active.
- Buffed Signus, Envoy of the Devourer's contact damage from 140 / 168 to 280 / 336, and it and its fireballs now use an i-frame cooldown slot of 1 instead of the default 0.
- Siren Lure and Leviathan now have a 25% / 33% chance for each weapon (and Pearl of Enthrallment) to drop instead of always dropping 1 weapon.
- Slime God changes:
- Nerfed the Core's Abyss Mine damage from 60 / 80 to 32 / 64, and its Abyss Ball damage from 90 / 120 to 36 / 56.
- The Core now drops 8 instead of 1 .
- The Core now inflicts Distorted for 3.33 seconds instead of 4.
- Nerfed the Ebonian Slime God's contact damage from 75 / 105 to 65 / 78, its Abyss Mine damage from 70 / 140 to 48 / 96, and its Abyss Ball damage from 90 / 120 to 50 / 80.
- Nerfed the Crimulan Slime God's contact damage from 95 / 114 to 80 / 96, its Abyss Mine damage from 50 / 100 to 40 / 80, and its Abyss Ball damage from 80 / 100 to 60 / 72.
- Reduced Cursed duration from Crimulan Slime God contact from 1.67 seconds to 0.5.
- Nerfed the Split Ebonian Slime God's contact damage from 60 / 84 to 50 / 60, buffed its Abyss Mine damage from 34 / 68 to 38 / 76, and nerfed its Abyss Ball damage from 60 / 80 to 50 / 60.
- Nerfed the Split Crimulan Slime God's contact damage from 70 / 84 to 60 / 72, its Abyss Mine damage from 40 / 80 to 30 / 60, and its Abyss Ball damage from 60 / 80 to 50 / 56.
- Both large slimes and their split forms no longer drop money, and now classify as bosses.
- Stasis Probe changes:
- Buffed armored Stasis Probe's health from 1100 / 1430 to 1500 / 1950, its defense from 80 to 100, and nerfed its laser damage from 200 / 224 to 140 / 184.
- Buffed naked Stasis Probes' health from 1100 / 1430 to 1500 / 1950, nerfed its defense from 20 to 10, nerfed its laser damage from 260 / 280 to 200 / 240, and made it fire more often.
- Both Probes now have an i-frame cooldown slot of 1 instead of the default 0.
- Both Probes no longer inflict Frozen, and no longer temporarily stop firing lasers if hit.
- Storm Weaver changes:
- Both phases now use an i-frame cooldown slot of 1 instead of the default 0.
- Phase 1's head and body segments now force all damage taken to them to 0.
- Biome Blade is now crafted at a Hardmode Anvil instead of a Prehardmode one.
- Reduced the amount of dust produced by Brackish Flask, The Dance of Light, Mirror Blade, and Wrath of the Ancients.
- Cosmic Worm can now be used at any time of day instead of just at night.
- Draconic Destruction's beams now set target immunity frames to 1.
- Elemental Disk now sets target immunity frames to 5.
- Increased Elemental Lance's shot speed.
- Nerfed God Slayer Chestplate's Thorns effect by 90%.
- lul now instantly kills the player if worn unless their name is "Fabsol".
- Buffed Lunarian Bow's damage from 25 to 26, and it now uses 10 Purified Gel in its recipe.
- Reaver armor no longer provides Reaver Rage at any time the player has immunity frames active.
- Nerfed Rouge Slash's damage from 275 to 220, its use time from 13 to 18, and increased its mana cost from 15 to 30.
- Tweaked the lighting for True Tyrant's Ultisword and Tyrant Yharim's Ultisword's Blazing Phantom Blades.
- Xeroc armor no longer provides Xeroc Rage and Xeroc Wrath at any time the player has immunity frames active.
- Extreme Gravity now reduces wing time by 33% instead of 80%.
- Resprited Cosmic Rainbow, Deathhail Staff, Deathwind, Eradicator, Excelsus, The Obliterator, and Staff of the Mechworm.
- Resprited Rune of Kos.
- Resprited Treasure Bag (Jungle Dragon, Yharon).
- Resprited Yharon Soul Fragment.
- Fixed Abomination, Bloody Worm Food, Charred Idol, Cosmic Worm, Cryo Key, Decapodita Sprout, Desert Medallion, Dragon Egg (summoning), Eye of Desolation, Eye of Extinction, Overloaded Sludge, Profaned Core, and Profaned Shard being able to be used if their respective bosses were currently active.
- Fixed all Calamity minions being unable to use the summoner targeting feature.
- Fixed Profaned Energies drawing their lanterns incorrectly.