||April 24, 2017
|| Next →
|Version history • All patches
The 220.127.116.115 update reworked Demonshade armor, buffed a few weapons, and resprited various buffs.
- ??? now uses a reduced version of the vanilla ocean enemy spawn chance instead of a custom one.
- Demonshade armor changes:
- Demonshade Helm's projectile rain effect has been moved to the armor's set bonus.
- Demonshade Breastplate now grants damage and critical strike chance bonuses as the wearer's health lowers instead of just melee speed.
- Demonshade Breastplate now has a Thorns effect, increases maximum health by 300 and mana by 200, and grants increased life regeneration when standing still.
- Removed Demonshade Breastplate's shadow force ability.
- Increased Demonshade Greaves' movement speed boost from 100% to 125%.
- Set bonus now provides damage and critical strike chance bonuses to all classes instead of just melee.
- Removed the "Great for impersonating devs!" line from the set bonus' tooltip.
- Buffed Mariana's damage from 82 to 85, and its use time from 26 to 25.
- Buffed Meowthrower's damage from 25 to 28.
- Buffed Night's Stabber's damage from 45 to 49.
- Resprited Treasure Bag (The Hive Mind).
- Resprited Sand Tortoise.
- Resprited Armor Crunch, Brittle Star (buff), Burning Blood, Cloudy Waifu, Corro slime (buff), Elemental Axe (buff), Glacial State, Grax Boost, Holy Flames, Mechworm (buff), Plague, Reaver Rage, Shred, Son of Yharon (buff), Temporal Sadness, Xeroc Rage, and Xeroc Wrath.
| Calamity Mod Versions|
Main Mod Versions • Music Mod Versions