|"Throwing Projectile Changes"|
|Release date||April 24, 2017|
|← Previous||Next →|
|Version history • All patches|
The 18.104.22.1686 update made a few post-Moon Lord bosses force damage taken to them to certain amounts. It also changed a few throwing projectiles.
- Ceaseless Void now forces all damage taken to 1.
- Cosmic Freeze's dust is now less transparent.
- The Devourer of Gods and Storm Weaver's body segments now take 0 damage from all sources.
- Eradicator now passes through blocks instead of bouncing off them.
- Increased the size of the thrown Ice Stars, Pwnagehammers, Rot Balls, and Tooth Balls.
- Increased the spread of Plague Staff's fangs.