|"Projectile Collision Changes"|
|Release date||April 27, 2017|
|← Previous||Next →|
|Version history • All patches|
The 188.8.131.529 update changed various projectile interactions with blocks. It also lowered the spawn rates for a few enemies, changed the internal rarities of a few items, and tweaked The Devourer of Gods' projectiles' dusts.
- Calamitas' lasers and Cataclysm's fire no longer collide with blocks.
- Crabulon no longer spawns directly on the player when using the Decapodita Sprout.
- The Devourer of Gods' gravity bombs now emit less dust, and its orbs and Beam Portals no longer emit dust.
- Lowered Profaned Energy's spawn rate and made them take up 3 NPC slots.
- Buffed Providence, the Profaned God's offensive guardian's contact damage from 180 to 230.
- Lowered Scorn Eater's spawn rate.
- Armored Stasis Probes now take up 2 NPC slots instead of 1.
- Ungodly Serpent changes:
- The following weapons' projectiles will no longer collide with blocks:
- Blight Spewer's flames.
- Catastrophe Claymore's bolts.
- Cosmilamp's Cosmilamp minions.
- Demonic Pitchfork's pitchforks.
- The Empyrean's flames.
- Entropy's Vigil's lasers and fire.
- Everglade Spray's spray.
- Eviscerator's Blood Clots.
- Havoc's Breath's fireballs.
- Impaler's exploding stakes.
- Meowthrower's flames.
- Oblivion's lasers.
- Thrown Tarragon Throwing Darts.
- Terra Flameburster's flames.
- True Bloody Edge's blade projectiles.
- True Excalibur Shortsword's beams.
- True Night's Stabber's beams.
- True Tyrant's Ultisword and Tyrant Yharim's Ultisword's Blazing Phantom Blades.
- Thrown Crystal Piercers and Xeroc Pitchforks no longer bounce.
- Resprited Effulgent Feather.
- Elysian Aegis, Profaned Core, Rune of Kos, Treasure Bag (Brimstone Elemental), Twisting Nether, and Unholy Essence now internally use the rarity, meaning they can no longer be destroyed in Lava.
- Buffed Neptune's Bounty's damage from 330 to 380.
- Triactis' True Paladinian Mage-Hammer of Might now uses 1 True Paladin's Hammer in its recipe instead of 1 Paladin's Hammer.