|Release date||May 11, 2017|
|← Previous||Next →|
|Version history • All patches|
The 126.96.36.1991 update added Bloodstone and a set of weapons themed around it. The update also buffed The Devourer of Gods and focused on reducing the amount of dust created by many of the mod's bosses and enemies in order to reduce lag.
- Added Bloodstone and Bloodstone Core.
- Added Arterial Assault, Bloodfire Arrow, Lacerator, Mourningstar, The Mutilator, Phangasm, Sanguine Flare, Solar Flare, Telluric Glare, and Viscera.
- Added Bloodflare Core and Psychotic Amulet.
- Added Arid Artifact.
Bosses and Enemies
- Defeating Providence, the Profaned God will now cause the following bosses and enemies to gain increased health, damage, defense, and coin drops along with dropping varying amounts of Bloodstone:
- Brimstone Elemental and Bumblebirb now have gores.
- Calamitas changes:
- Cultist Assassins now drop 1-2 Essences of Chaos instead of 1, and now spawn more frequently.
- Despair Stones, Scryllars, and Soul Slurpers now drop 1-2 Essences of Chaos.
- The Devourer of Gods changes:
- Buffed head's contact damage from 330 / 650 to 350 / 750.
- Buffed tail's contact damage from 55 / 71 to 200 / 320.
- Now has 122 segments instead of 102.
- Head now takes 4 times more damage.
- Decreased base speed.
- Now gains increases to its speed as its health lowers.
- Now burrows into the ground and despawns if all players are dead.
- Head and tail now take 1 damage from any attack that would deal over half of its max health, accompanied by the message, "You think...you can butcher...ME!?" if its the head that's hit.
- Head and tail now create less dust when hit.
- Head no longer inflicts Chilled.
- The Hive Mind's Vile Clot projectiles now produce less dust.
- All of Jungle Dragon, Yharon's projectiles and Detonating Flames now produce less or no dust.
- The Plaguebringer Goliath now produces less dust when hit and her missiles now explode on blocks and produce less dust.
- All of Providence, the Profaned God's projectiles now produce less or no dust.
- All of Providence, the Profaned God's projectiles except her Holy Spears now inflict Holy Flames for 2 seconds instead of 1.
- Ravager can now only naturally spawn on the Surface, and its spawn rate has been slightly reduced.
- Buffed Alluvion's damage from 125 to 140.
- Buffed Ark of the Cosmos' use time from 18 to 15.
- Asgardian Aegis and Elysian Aegis' explosion now hits every 4 frames.
- Azathoth's yoyo and orbs now hit every other frame and its orbs now deals the weapon's full damage instead of 75%.
- The Burning Sky's meteors now last for 2 seconds instead of 5.
- Counter Scarf's Scarf Cooldown now lasts for 5 seconds instead of 2.
- Effluvium Bow's arrows now collide with blocks.
- Nerfed Galaxia's use time from 15 to 17.
- Altered Heart of the Elements' lighting and made it no longer passively damage enemies that get near the player.
- All legendary weapons now use the vanilla game's built in bools to alter their stats instead of custom ones.
- The Obliterator's yoyo now hits every 3 frames.
- Aerialite Ore can now be blown up after the Eater of Worlds or Brain of Cthulhu have been defeated.
- Chaotic Ore can now be blown up after Golem has been defeated, and no longer appears on the Metal Detector before Hardmode.
- Charred Ore can now be blown up after Plantera has been defeated, and no longer appears on the Metal Detector before Hardmode.
- Cryonic Ore can now be blown up after Cryogen has been defeated, and no longer appears on the Metal Detector before Hardmode.
- Perennial Ore can now be blown up after Plantera has been defeated, and no longer appears on the Metal Detector before Hardmode.
- Uelibloom Ore can now be blown up after the Moon Lord has been defeated, and no longer appears on the Metal Detector before Hardmode.
- Fixed Ambrosial Ampoule and Honey Dew not providing protection against The Plaguebringer Goliath's large Plague Chargers.