|"Weapon Balance Changes Part 2"|
|Release date||May 15, 2017|
|← Previous||Next →|
|Version history • All patches|
The 220.127.116.114 update made a series of balance changes to several of the mod's weapons and accessories. It also adjusted several vanilla bosses to be harder in the Prepare to Die/Cry Modes and made several buffs to Jungle Dragon, Yharon.
- ??? now spawns less frequently before Plantera has been defeated, and can no longer spawn if The Leviathan is active.
- Cloud Elementals no longer idly produce dust, now only spawn in Space, and are now rarer.
- Nerfed Golem's fists' healths in Prepare to Die/Cry Modes from 500 to 300.
- Hive and Perforator Cysts are now affected by gravity.
- Jungle Dragon, Yharon changes:
- Buffed health from 909,090 / 999,999 to 1,050,000 / 1,155,000.
- Lowered DPS cap.
- Decreased overall speed and aggression.
- No longer gains additional charge speed as his health lowers.
- Now enrages if the player is too far from him.
- The chance for bosses and enemies to drop legendary items now increases in Hardmode and after the Moon Lord has been defeated.
- Providence, the Profaned God's Profaned Guardians are now immune to all debuffs.
- Lowered Providence, the Profaned God's DPS cap.
- Shockstorm Shuttles now spawn more frequently.
- Increased the speed of Prepare to Die/Cry Skeletron Prime's skull projectiles and Prime Cannon's rockets.
- Prepare to Die/Cry Wall of Flesh is now able to fire Retinazer's lasers and is now generally more aggressive.
- Nerfed Alpha Ray's damage from 141 to 95.
- Nerfed Asteroid Staff's damage from 285 to 200.
- Nerfed Augur of the Elements' damage from 155 to 125.
- Bloodflare Core's life drain aura now ignores 5 immunity frames.
- Nerfed The Burning Sky's damage from 388 to 288, but made its meteors deal the weapon's full damage instead of 50%.
- Nerfed Chicken Cannon's damage from 450 to 200.
- Cleansing Blaze's flames now last for 0.83 seconds each instead of 2 seconds.
- Cosmolight now sets time to the beginning of day or night instead in the middle of either, and now cycles through moon phases.
- Nerfed Deathhail Staff's damage from 212 to 190 and made it shoot 2 lasers at a time instead of 3.
- Buffed Deathwind's damage from 220 to 240.
- Nerfed Elemental Blaster's damage from 118 to 110.
- Elemental Disk's split discs now set target immunity frames to 5 instead of ignoring 4 frames.
- Buffed Elemental Lance's damage from 180 to 190, but its blue beams now deal 50% of the weapon's damage, its pink beams deal 25%, and its orange beams deal 12.5% instead of 75%, 56%, and 42% respectively.
- Entropy's Vigil's Blighted Eyes now take up 1 minion slot.
- Nerfed Essence Flayer's damage from 333 to 300.
- Exsanguination Lance changes:
- Decreased use time from 23 to 22 and increased its knockback from 5.5 to 6.75.
- Now has auto swing.
- No longer fires a beam projectile.
- No longer inflicts Bleeding.
- The Cloud Elemental minion summoned by Eye of the Storm and Heart of the Elements now ignores 10 immunity frames instead of 6 before Golem has been defeated and 8 instead of 5 after Golem has been defeated.
- Her tornadoes now ignore 10 immunity frames instead of 6 before Golem has been defeated, and 7 instead of 5 after Golem has been defeated.
- Nerfed Genisis' damage from 120 to 90.
- The Rare Sand Elemental minion summoned by Heart of the Elements and Rare Waifu in a Bottle now ignores 10 immunity frames instead of 6 before Golem has been defeated and 8 instead of 5 after Golem has been defeated.
- The Brimstone Elemental minion summoned by Heart of the Elements and Rose Stone now ignores 10 immunity frames instead of 6 before Golem has been defeated and 8 instead of 5 after Golem has been defeated.
- Her Hellfireballs and their explosions now ignore 10 immunity frames instead of 6 before Golem has been defeated, and 7 instead of 5 after Golem has been defeated.
- The Sand Elemental minion summoned by Heart of the Elements and Waifu in a Bottle now ignores 10 immunity frames instead of 6 before Golem has been defeated and 8 instead of 5 after Golem has been defeated.
- Buffed Leviatitan's damage from 93 to 103.
- Nerfed Minigun's damage from 254 to 200.
- Buffed Onyx Chain Blaster's damage from 47 to 95.
- Nerfed Phoenix Flame Barrage's damage from 458 to 300.
- Buffed Profaned Trident's damage from 540 to 590.
- Nerfed Purge Guzzler's damage from 350 to 150.
- Nerfed Shredder's damage from 26 to 23.
- Buffed Soul Harvester's damage from 86 to 101 and decreased its use time from 24 to 20.
- Nerfed Starfleet's damage from 250 to 150, and increased its use time from 40 to 55.
- The Storm's bolts now create less dust and are smaller.
- Buffed Storm Dragoon's damage from 118 to 140.
- Terra Flameburster's flames now last for 0.75 seconds each instead of 1.67 seconds.
- Buffed Terra Lance's damage from 102 to 112, and it now sets its target's immunity frames to 5 instead of 6.
- Vehemence changes:
- Buffed damage from 5 to 6, increased mana cost from 200 to 250, and increased use time from 25 to 50.
- Now inflicts Mana Sickness for 10 seconds instead of 20.
- Now caps at 150,000 damage instead of 100,000.
- Nerfed Yharon's Kindle Staff's damage from 750 to 500.
- Resprited Solar God Spirit (buff)