|Release date||June 16, 2017|
|← Previous||Next →|
|Version history • All patches|
The 18.104.22.1681 update added the Phantoplasm crafting material to the mod, dropped by a new enemy know as the Phantom Spirit. It added a few new items using the material as an ingredient, as well as incorporating it into various existing recipes. The update also resprited the Cosmilite weapon set.
- Added Phantom Spirit.
- Added Blood Orb and Phantoplasm.
- Added Fabstaff and T1000.
- Added Bloodflare Body Armor, Bloodflare Cuisses, and Bloodflare Mask.
- Added Omega Healing Potion.
Bosses and Enemies
- Enemies in the Dungeon after Providence, the Profaned God has been defeated now have buffed stats and have a 10% / 16.67% chance to spawn a Phantom Spirit on death.
- Revengeance Mode Hive Mind's first phase now spawns Hive Blobs every 5 seconds instead of 7.
- Defeating Providence, the Profaned God for the first time will now broadcast a status message to chat informing the player of new enemies dropping Bloodstone.
- Supreme Calamitas changes:
- Revengeance Mode Wall of Flesh no longer drops Vehemence.
- Abomination, Ancient Medallion, Astral Chunk, Birb Pheromones, Bloody Worm Food, Charred Idol, Cosmic Worm, Cryo Key, Decapodita Sprout, Desert Medallion, Dragon Egg (summoning), Eye of Desolation, Eye of Extinction, Profaned Core, Profaned Shard, Rune of Kos, Overloaded Sludge, Starcore, and Teratoma now use the boss roar sound effect instead of Item44 when used, and now spawn bosses directly instead of with an invisible projectile.
- Buffed Aerospec Breastplate's defense from 6 to 7.
- Buffed Aerospec Leggings' defense from 5 to 6.
- Ammo Reservation Potions, Archery Potions, Battle Potions, Builder Potions, Calming Potions, Crate Potions, Dangersense Potions, Endurance Potions, Featherfall Potions, Fishing Potions, Flipper Potions, Gender Change Potions, Gills Potions, Gravitation Potions, Heartreach Potions, Hunter Potions, Inferno Potions, Invisibility Potions, Ironskin Potions, Lifeforce Potions, Love Potions, Magic Power Potions, Mana Regeneration Potions, Mining Potions, Night Owl Potions, Obsidian Skin Potions, Rage Potions, Regeneration Potions, Shine Potions, Stink Potions, Sonar Potions, Spelunker Potions, Summoning Potions, Swiftness Potions, Teleportation Potions, Thorns Potions, Titan Potions, Warmth Potions, Water Walking Potions, Wormhole Potions, and Wrath Potions can now be crafted with 10 Blood Orbs and 1 Bottled Water at an Ancient Manipulator.
- Arid Artifact now stacks to 20 instead of 999.
- The following items now use the rarity instead of :
- Bloodstone Core's recipe now yields 2 cores instead of one, now requires 1 Phantoplasm, and now requires 5 Bloodstone instead of 1.
- Cadence Potion and Yharim's Stimulants' recipes now yield 1 of their respective potions instead of 3.
- The Mutilator's tooltip now mentions its on hit effect again, and now refers to the weapon's user as "you" instead of "the player".
- Increased the amount of arrows that Phangasm fires per salvo.
- The following items now use Phantoplasm in their recipes:
- Alluvion now uses 5 Phantoplasm in its recipe.
- Asgardian Aegis now uses 5 Phantoplasm in its recipe.
- Devil's Devastation now uses 5 Phantoplasm in its recipe.
- Elysian Tracers now use 5 Phantoplasm in their recipe.
- Exoblade now uses 50 Phantoplasm in its recipe.
- Eye of Extinction now uses 5 Phantoplasm in its recipe.
- Galaxia now uses 5 Phantoplasm in its recipe.
- Minigun now uses 5 Phantoplasm in its recipe.
- Neptune's Bounty now uses 5 Phantoplasm in its recipe.
- Phangasm now uses 5 Phantoplasm in its recipe.
- Phantasmal Fury now uses 5 Phantoplasm in its recipe.
- SDFMG now uses 5 Phantoplasm in its recipe.
- Shadowspec Bar now uses 3 Phantoplasm in its recipe.
- The Sponge now uses 5 Phantoplasm in its recipe.
- Subsuming Vortex now uses 50 Phantoplasm in its recipe.
- Venusian Trident now uses 5 Phantoplasm in its recipe.
- Vivid Clarity now uses 50 Phantoplasm in its recipe.
- Merged several lines in The Sponge's tooltip.
- Tarragon armor is now crafted at an Ancient Manipulator instead of a Hardmode Anvil.
- Vehemence changes:
- Resprited Cleansing Blaze, The Enforcer, Essence Flayer, Executioner's Blade, Shadowbolt Staff, Soul Piercer, and Stream Gouge.