|"Buffed Seasonal Moon Update"|
|Release date||June 20, 2017|
|← Previous||Next →|
|Version history • All patches|
The 18.104.22.1681 update changed the Pumpkin Moon and Frost Moon events to gain significant stat increases after The Devourer of Gods has been defeated, making each event's main miniboss drop new materials used for late game equipment. It also made several balance changes to some Revengeance Mode bosses, added several weapons, and some debuff changes.
- Added Endothermic Energy and Nightmare Fuel.
- Added Animosity, Cosmic Bolter, Magnetic Meltdown, Scourge of the Desert, and Solstice Claymore.
- Added Deific Amulet.
- Added Comet Shard.
- Added Nightwither.
Bosses and Enemies
- Astral Probes now spawn more frequently.
- Revengeance Mode Brain of Cthulhu now spawns Creepers every 5 seconds instead of 7.
- Reimplemented all of Calamitas' status messages removed in 22.214.171.1241.
- Calamitas and her brothers will no longer flee and despawn if a Solar Eclipse is occuring.
- Increased Revengeance Mode Destroyer's health based defense multiplier and the amount of lasers its body segments fire.
- The Devourer of Gods changes:
- Buffed Beam Portal damage from 104 / 180 to 124 / 260.
- Buffed Nebula Shot damage from 104 / 180 to 114 / 208.
- Nerfed bolt damage from 142 / 240 to 126 / 232, and increased their speed.
- Buffed star damage from 120 / 220 to 138 / 256, and increased their speed.
- Buffed Gravity Bomb damage from 160 / 250 to 180 / 344.
- Buffed orb damage from 104 / 180 to 204 / 364.
- Decreased damage taken multiplier during its Warped phase when not enraged from 3x to 2x.
- Decreased damage taken multiplier during its Extreme Gravity phase when not enraged from 4x to 2x, and its multiplier when enraged from 2x to 1.5x.
- Increased size of all projectiles.
- Head and tail no longer takes 25% damage from Aegis Blade's projectiles and Vehemence.
- Buffed Jungle Dragon, Yharon's health from 850,000 / 1,360,000 to 1,150,000 / 1,840,000, and increased his initial DPS cap.
- Decreased the chance for legendary items to drop after the Moon Lord has been defeated.
- Buffed the Moon Lord's True Eyes of Cthulhu's health multiplier from 230x to 250x.
- The Profaned Guardians and Providence, the Profaned God can now only be fought at day, and will flee and despawn at night.
- Decreased the chance for Sharks to drop the Depth Blade from 14.29% / 20% to 6.67% / 10%.
- Increased Skeletron Prime's speed.
- Increased the speed of Soul Slurpers.
- The Twins changes:
- Revengeance Mode Retinazer now gains 25 defense instead of 18 and fires buffed lasers every 4 seconds instead of 5 if Spazmatism is killed first.
- Revengeance Mode Spazmatism now gains 33 defense instead of 25 and is now faster if Retinazer is killed first.
- Increased Revengeance Mode Wall of Flesh's horizontal speed.
- Buffed Alpha Ray's damage from 95 to 125.
- Asgardian Aegis and Elysian Aegis' guard now increases damage and critical strike chance by 8% instead of 4%, defense by 20% instead of 10%, decreases movement speed by 25% instead of 50%, and now decreases acceleration and run speed by 60%.
- Cosmilamp's Cosmic Lanterns now hit every 3 frames instead of 4.
- Counter Scarf's Scarf Boost now lasts for 8-9.33 seconds instead of 5-6.
- Demonshade Helm now provides 6 minion slots.
- Buffed Exoblade's damage from 380 to 1680, and capped its comet count at 8.
- Increased God Slayer armor's God Slayer Cooldown from 30 seconds to 40.
- Magic Mirror and items with similar effects can now be properly used again during boss fights in Revengeance Mode.
- Nebulous Core changes:
- Buffed nebula star projectile damage from 220 to 300.
- No longer provides 50 mana, 15% reduced mana usage, 15% magic damage, and 15% magic critical strike chance boosts,
- No longer spawns falling stars when the wearer is damaged.
- Now provides a 20% increase to damage and critical strike chance to all damage types.
- Now grants the wearer a 10% chance to survive a fatal hit, healing them for 100 health.
- Planetary Annihilation now uses Cosmic Bolter in its recipe instead of Lunarian Bow.
- Nerfed Terratomere's damage from 175 to 135, but increased its beam's damage from 70% of the weapon's damage to 85%.
- Yharon's Kindle Staff's Sons of Yharon's flares now hit every 4 frames.
- Alpha Ray now uses 8 Cosmilite Bars in its recipe.
- Draedon's Forge now uses 20 Endothermic Energies and Nightmare Fuels in its recipe, and can now use a Titanium Forge and/or Orichalcum Anvil in its recipe as alternatives to an Adamantite Forge and/or Mythril Anvil respectively.
- Dragonfruit now uses 10 Endothermic Energies and Nightmare Fuels in its recipe.
- Exoblade now uses 10 Endothermic Energies and Nightmare Fuels in its recipe.
- God Slayer Helm now uses 8 Endothermic Energies and Nightmare Fuels in its recipe.
- God Slayer Chestplate now uses 11 Endothermic Energies and Nightmare Fuels in its recipe.
- God Slayer Leggings now use 9 Endothermic Energies and Nightmare Fuels in their recipe.
- Shadowspec Bars now use 3 Endothermic Energies and Nightmare Fuels in their recipe.
- Silva Helmet now uses 14 Endothermic Energies and Nightmare Fuels in its recipe.
- Silva Armor now uses 16 Endothermic Energies and Nightmare Fuels in its recipe.
- Silva Leggings now use 15 Endothermic Energies and Nightmare Fuels in their recipe.
- Subsuming Vortex now uses 10 Endothermic Energies and Nightmare Fuels in its recipe.
- Vivid Clarity now uses 10 Endothermic Energies and Nightmare Fuels in its recipe.
- Abyssal Flames, Brimstone Flames, God Slayer Inferno, Holy Flames, Plague, and Shred now produce more dust when inflicted on enemies.
- The Arms Dealer now sells Stakes if the player has an Impaler in their inventory.
- Astral Ore can no longer be mined until Astrum Deus has been defeated instead of intialy having a mining requirement of 500 until Astrum Deus has been defeated.
- Defeating The Devourer of Gods now causes the Frost Moon and Pumpkin Moon events to increase in difficulty on defeat, causing Endothermic Energies and Nightmare Fuel to drop from Ice Queens and Pumpkings respectively, and increasing the stats of all enemies while the events are active, along with making the player take 220% more damage from all sources.
- God Slayer Cooldown, Scarf Cooldown, and Vulnerability Hex can no longer be manually cleared.
- Grax Boost now boosts damage reduction by 5% instead of 15%.
- The Merchant now sells Flares if the player has a Firestorm Cannon or Spectralstorm Cannon in their inventory.
- The Nurse is now instantly killed if the player is inflicted with Vulnerability Hex.
- Vulnerability Hex now lowers life regeneration by 28 instead of 15.
- Fixed a typo in Arterial Assault's tooltip saying "bloodflire" instead of "bloodfire".
- Fixed the default vanilla mana stars not appearing due to Calamity's mana upgrades.