|"Supreme Calamitas Buffs"|
|Release date||June 30, 2017|
|← Previous||Next →|
|Version history • All patches|
The 18.104.22.1681 update made several changes to Supreme Calamitas and her fight, including new sprites for her and her brothers. The update also buffed several vanilla bosses in Revengeance Mode and reduced dust from several weapons.
Bosses and Enemies
- Increased Revengeance Mode Brain of Cthulhu's knockback resistance.
- Calamitas' Soul Seekers now instantly despawn if Calamitas is defeated or despawns.
- Revengeance Mode Eater of Worlds now fires cursed fireballs every 5 seconds instead of 6.
- Increased Revengeance Mode Golem's head's aggression.
- The Hive Mind's Vile Clot projectiles now produce less dust.
- Jungle Dragon, Yharon can now only spawn up to 15 Detonating Flames at once instead of 20, and his speed now scales with the player's run acceleration.
- Increased the fire rate of Revengeance Mode Lunatic Cultist's projectile rain.
- The Perforators' Blood Geysers now produce less dust.
- Post-Providence Dungeon enemies now have a 16.67% / 25% chance to spawn a Phantom Spirit instead of 10% / 16.67%.
- Increased Revengeance Mode Plantera's aggression.
- Increased the chance for Sea Snails to drop Sea Shells from 14.29% / 20% to 25% / 33%.
- Increased Revengeance Mode Skeletron Prime's aggression, and buffed its rocket damage from 80 to 100.
- Supreme Calamitas changes:
- Buffed health from 1,500,000 / 2,400,000 to 2,500,000 / 4,000,000, her contact damage from 600 / 960 to 750 / 1200, and her defense from 350 to 370.
- Buffed Brimstone Hellblast damage from 200 / 360 to 300 / 560.
- Buffed Brimstone Fireblast damage from 180 / 320 to 220 / 200.
- Buffed the brothers' Brimstone Hellblast damage from 160 / 280 to 180 / 320.
- Replaced all Brimstone Shot projectiles in the fight with Brimstone Fireblasts.
- Increased DPS cap.
- Increased the distance that Supreme Calamitas stays away from the player.
- Increased speed.
- Now becomes more aggressive at higher amounts of health.
- Brimstone Hellblasts now collide with tiles.
- Brimstone Fireblasts are now slightly transparent.
- Nerfed Soul Seeker's contact damage from 200 / 280 to 100 / 140, buffed its defense from 50 to 250, and increased the chance for it to fire a Brimstone Barrage projectile every second.
- Soul Seekers now instantly despawn if Supreme Calamitas is defeated or despawns.
- Buffed the damage of Revengeance Mode Wall of Flesh's special lasers from 68 to 72.
- Nerfed Wulfrum Drone's health from 80 / 112 to 60 / 84, and its damage from 30 / 42 to 25 / 35.
- Nerfed Wulfrum Slime's health from 44 / 61 to 32 / 44, and its damage from 20 / 28 to 16 / 22.
- Azathoth's orbs are now able to produce lasers at a farther range, and all of its projectiles now produce less dust.
- Cleansing Blaze is now crafted at Draedon's Forge instead of an Ancient Manipulator.
- Buffed Elysian Tracers' horizontal speed from 16 to 17, its horizontal acceleration from 3.5 to 3.8, and gave them a run speed and acceleration of 1.5.
- Buffed Drew's Wings' horizontal speed from 18 to 20, and its horizontal acceleration from 4 to 4.5.
- Fungal Clump's healing orbs now produce less dust.
- Lazhar's beam now produces less dust.
- Rotten Brain and Shaderain Staff's rain projectiles now produce less dust.
- Buffed Seraph Tracers' horizontal acceleration from 3 to 3.2, and gave them a run speed and acceleration of 1.25.
- Sun God Staff's beams now produce less dust.
- Triactis' True Paladinian Mage-Hammer of Might now produces less dust.
- Increased Yharim's Crystal's mana cost from 35 to 125.
- Decreased the amount of damage reduction gained by defeating the Lunatic Cultist, and increased the amount lost in Revengeance Mode.
- Resprited Azathoth and Triactis' True Paladinian Mage-Hammer of Might.
- Resprited Azathoth's orbs and Entropy's Vigil's Cataclymini.
- Fixed Supreme Calamitas not being able to drop Vehemence.