|"Boss Buffs and Changes"|
|Release date||September 9, 2017|
|← Previous||Next →|
|Version history • All patches|
The 1.2.0.004 update added an icon for the mod and made several reworks and balance changes to The Devourer of Gods and Polterghast fights. It also buffed several vanilla bosses in Revengeance Mode and resprited various items.
- Added an icon for the mod.
- Increased Revengeance Mode Brain of Cthulhu's speed.
- Buffed Cosmic Lantern's damage reduction from 40% to 50%.
- Crabulon no longer becomes passive if the Fungal Clump is equipped.
- Buffed Cryogen's damage reduction from 20% to 33%.
- Buffed Cryogen's Shield's damage reduction from 50% to 60%.
- The Revengeance Mode Destroyer now has a higher chance to fire a frost laser.
- The Devourer of Gods changes:
- Buffed head's contact damage from 300 / 600 to 350 / 700.
- Decreased the amount of health that the second Devourer of Gods has.
- Head and tail's damage taken modifiers now lower as its health does.
- Head and tail no longer alternate between being vulnerable and invincible depending on the debuff inflicted on the player.
- Tail now takes 0 damage from any attacks that would deal over 50% of the Devourer's max health.
- Increased speed of Bolts, Nebula Shots, Gravity Bombs, and Star projectiles.
- Orbs now last for 30 seconds instead of 20.
- Tweaked Jungle Dragon, Yharon's specialized damage resistance formula.
- Polterghast changes:
- Buffed base contact damage from 125 / 200 to 175 / 280, and increased all health-based contact damage boosts.
- Buffed Phantom's laser damage from 204 / 320 to 240 / 400.
- Buffed red Phantom Turret's Phantom Shot damage from 140 / 280 to 160 / 320.
- Blue Phantom Shots now bounce 5 times instead of 3, and no longer decay in damage every time they bounce.
- Red Phantom Shots now bounce 8 times instead of 5.
- Both Phantom Turrets now produce less dust.
- Phantom lasers now last longer and have more visible dust.
- Tweaked specialized damage resistance formula.
- Buffed Providence, the Profaned God's offensive guardian's damage reduction from 33% to 45%, and her healer guardian's damage reduction from 25% to 33%.
- Tweaked Providence's specialized damage resistance formula.
- Ravager changes:
- Buffed missile damage from 180 / 328 to 200 / 368.
- Buffed attached head laser damage from 98 / 180 to 138 / 220.
- Buffed detached head laser damage from 136 / 240 to 156 / 280.
- Buffed detached head homing laser damage from 116 / 200 to 136 / 240.
- Buffed body laser damage from 100 / 168 to 130 / 208.
- Buffed fireball damage from 84 / 168 to 104 / 208.
- Buffed shrapnel damage from 84 / 168 to 104 / 208.
- Increased frequency that the body fires lasers.
- Buffed Signus, Envoy of the Devourer's damage reduction from 25% to 33%.
- Buffed Siren's damage reduction from 25% to 33%.
- Buffed Siren's Ice Shield's damage reduction from 70% to 75%.
- Increased Spazmatism's health multiplier from 1.25x to 1.35x.
- Supreme Calamitas changes:
- Now caps damage off to 6.25% if a hit would deal more than 6.25% of her max health, instead of 12.5%.
- Tweaked specialized damage resistance formula.
- Tweaked Brimstone Giga Blast movement.
- Adjusted the dusts for Ark of the Ancients, Ark of the Cosmos, Ark of the Elements, and True Ark of the Ancients' Eon Beams.
- Ark of the Cosmos and Galaxia's orbs now resemble stars and no longer apply biome-based debuffs to enemies.
- Decreased Ark of the Elements' shot speed, removed the random damage feature from its orbs, greatly increased speed of orbs, and made orbs last for 2.5 seconds instead of 2.
- Decreased the amount of life regeneration Asgardian Aegis grants by 2, and decreased its health boost from 150 to 100.
- Decreased the damage and critical strike chance boosts provided by Asgardian Aegis and Elysian Aegis' guard ability from 8% to 4% each, and their defense boosts from 20% to 10%.
- Decreased Auric Tesla Body Armor's health and mana boosts from 400 to 300, and removed its critical strike chance boosts.
- Decreased Auric Tesla Helm's damage and critical strike chance boosts from 30% to 20%.
- Decreased Bloodflare Body Armor's damage and critical strike chance boosts from 14% to 12%.
- Blossom Flux's Spore Bombs now deal 5x the weapon's damage instead of 4x, and both of its projectiles are now faster.
- Nerfed The Burning Sky's damage from 170 to 140.
- Decreased Demonshade Breastplate's health boost from 1000 to 500, but increased its movement speed boost from 10% to 20%.
- Decreased Demonshade Helm's damage and critical strike chance boosts from 50% to 30%, and its minion slot boost from 20 to 10.
- Nerfed Exoblade's damage from 1500 to 1200.
- Nerfed Gamma Fusillade's damage from 184 to 154, and made its lasers last for 2.5 seconds instead of 10.
- Decreased God Slayer Chestplate's health boost from 250 to 150.
- Decreased God Slayer Helm's damage and critical strike chance boosts from 15% to 14%.
- Nerfed Grand Guardian's damage from 300 to 275, and its explosions now deal 33% of the weapon's damage instead of 50%.
- Buffed Phangasm's damage from 130 to 160.
- Profaned Core and Profaned Shard's tooltips now specify that they must be used at day.
- Nerfed Purge Guzzler's damage from 100 to 88.
- Decreased Seraph Tracers' wing time from 180 to 160.
- Decreased Silva Armor's health boost from 300 to 200, and removed its critical strike chance boosts.
- Decreased Silva Helm's damage and critical strike chance boosts from 18% to 15%.
- Nerfed Soul Harvester's damage from 101 to 93.
- Decreased Tarragon Breastplate's health boost from 150 to 100.
- Slightly increased the maximum amount of damage that True Ark of the Ancients' balls do.
- Nerfed Xeroc Mask's damage reduction when under 20% health from 30% to 25%.
- Decreased Xeroc Plate Mail's health boost from 150 to 80.
- Nerfed Irradiated's defense reduction from 30 to 10, and its movement speed reduction from 10% to 5%.
- Decreased the post-Moon Lord life regeneration reduction from -3 to -2.
- Resprited Core of Calamity, Core of Chaos, Core of Cinder, Core of Eleum, and Ectoblood.
- Resprited Ark of the Ancients, Ark of the Cosmos, Ark of the Elements, Biome Blade, Burnt Sienna, Catastrophe Claymore, Caustic Edge, Cursed Capper, Floodtide, Galaxia, Inferna Cutter, Lifefruit Scythe, Mariana, Mourningstar, Omega Biome Blade, Red Sun, SDFMG, Solstice Claymore, Terror Blade, THIS WEAPON IS A REFERENCE TO WARFRAME OH MAH GAWD, True Ark of the Ancients, and True Biome Blade.