|"Post-Moon Lord Rebalances"|
|Release date||September 30, 2017|
|← Previous||Next →|
|Version history • All patches|
The 1.2.0.005 update made several changes and adjustments to the Bumblebirb and Supreme Calamitas fights, among other bosses. It also buffed and nerfed a large amount of post-Moon Lord weapons, and resprited Ceaseless Void.
- Added a new Bumblebirb variant.
- Bumblebirb changes:
- Now has 600,000 health in Revengeance Mode, instead of inheriting Expert health.
- Main boss now takes up 25 NPC slots instead of 5.
- Main boss velocity and attack damage adjusted.
- Mini Bumblebirb cap reduced from 10 / 30 to 4 / 6.
- Nerfed mini Bumblebirb health from 70,000 / 105,000 to 30,000 / 45,000, and reduced size from 75% to 66%.
- The Devourer of Gods phase 2 is now slightly faster.
- The Devourer of Gods' phase 2's body segments now take 20% damage instead of 50%.
- Golem is now guaranteed to drop the Picksaw when killed for the first time, alongside its normal drops.
- Jungle Dragon, Yharon now spawns unique mini Bumblebirbs instead of the same mini Bumblebirbs from the main Bumblebirb fight. These new mini Bumblebirbs have greater stats. Yharon will also only summon up to 3 of them instead of 6.
- Jungle Dragon, Yharon phase 2's gravity-affected Yharon Fireball launch speed now has an increased maximum possible speed.
- Phantom Turrets and Polterghast Hooks now use an i-frame cooldown slot of 1 instead of the default 0.
- Polterghast now uses the default i-frame cooldown slot of 0, instead of 1.
- Supreme Calamitas changes:
- Now has status message quotes, after reaching 1% health.
- Some new quotes make use of new internal counters tracking Supreme Calamitas kills and player deaths.
- Death quote has been changed from "oh... guess that's it then.. huh..." to "So... guess that's it then.. huh...".
- While she is alive, hearts (and their holiday equivalents) heal for half their normal amount.
- All projectile damage now scales with the player's defense.
- If the player is below the surface layer, they will be rapidly accelerated upwards until they reach the surface.
- Note that this does not allow the player to pass through blocks, they will need a path between their current position and the surface or they will be forced against a ceiling.
- If the player has over 1000 defense or over 100% DR, they will now be instantly killed.
- Now has status message quotes, after reaching 1% health.
- Nerfed Alluvion's damage from 62 to 52.
- Nerfed Alpha Ray's damage from 38 to 30.
- Buffed Ark of the Elements' damage from 110 to 120.
- Buffed Arterial Assault's damage from 190 to 210.
- Buffed Asteroid Staff's damage from 110 to 130.
- Nerfed Auric Tesla armor's damage bonus when standing still from 150% to 20%, but buffed its critical strike chance boost from 15% to 20%.
- Buffed Blissful Bombardier's damage from 78 to 85, but its projectile's periodic damaging dust now disappears after 0.33 seconds instead of 1.
- Nerfed Blood Clot Staff's damage from 12 to 9.
- Nerfed the chance to spawn hearts and mana stars when striking enemies while wearing Bloodflare armor from 4% to 0.5%.
- Briny Baron's spouts and Razorwind Blades now deal 50% damage if Golem hasn't been defeated.
- Buffed The Burning Sky's damage from 150 to 165.
- Buffed Claret Cannon's damage from 260 to 280.
- Nerfed Cleansing Blaze's damage from 130 to 120.
- Buffed The Dance of Light's damage from 200 to 235.
- Nerfed Dank Staff's damage from 12 to 9.
- Nerfed Deathhail Staff's damage from 100 to 90.
- Nerfed Deathwind's damage from 180 to 160.
- Nerfed Devil's Devastation's damage from 320 to 310.
- Nerfed Draconic Destruction's damage from 100 to 90.
- Buffed Dragon's Breath's damage from 190 to 205.
- Nerfed Effervescence's damage from 48 to 38.
- Nerfed Elemental Blaster's damage from 95 to 90.
- Buffed Elemental Eruption's damage from 28 to 30.
- Nerfed Elemental Shiv's damage from 160 to 150.
- Buffed The Enforcer's damage from 725 to 825.
- Nerfed Eradicator's damage from 200 to 190.
- Buffed Essence Flayer's damage from 200 to 220.
- Nerfed Excelsus' damage from 145 to 140.
- Buffed Fate's Reveal's damage from 70 to 73.
- Nerfed Gamma Fusillade's damage from 75 to 70.
- Nerfed Genisis' damage from 34 to 28.
- Nerfed Golden Eagle's damage from 120 to 115.
- Grand Guardian's on-hit effects no longer trigger when hitting The Devourer of Gods' body segments or The Devourer of Thots' body segments.
- Nerfed Grax's damage from 500 to 450.
- Nerfed Greatsword of Blah's damage from 200 to 195.
- Nerfed Gun's damage from 175 to 170.
- Nerfed Illustrious Knives' damage from 310 to 300.
- Buffed Lacerator's damage from 550 to 570.
- Magnetic Meltdown now always fires 4 projectiles instead of 4-5.
- Buffed Megafleet's damage from 200 to 210.
- Nerfed Minigun's damage from 280 to 260.
- Nerfed Mirror Blade's damage from 280 to 220, but decreased its mana cost from 5 to 4. Copied damage is now capped at maximum of 500.
- Murasama now has a LocalNPCHitCooldown of 3 instead of 1.
- The Mutilator changes:
- Nerfed use time from 15 to 18.
- Bloodsplosions can now be triggered on enemies below 20% life instead of 10%.
- Bloodsplosions now only drop 1 to 2 hearts instead of 2 to 3.
- Nerfed Neptune's Bounty's damage from 285 to 265.
- Nuclear Fury changes:
- Nerfed The Obliterator's damage from 62 to 55.
- Nerfed Phangasm's damage from 140 to 120.
- Decreased Phantasmal Fury's mana cost from 30 to 20.
- Buffed Phoenix Flame Barrage's damage from 230 to 235.
- Nerfed Primordial Ancient's damage from 200 to 190.
- Nerfed Psychotic Amulet's melee damage boost when standing still from 120% to 25%, but buffed its critical strike chance boost from 20% to 25%.
- Melee and throwing Reaver armor's set bonus tooltips have had the word "slightly" removed from "slightly more damage".
- Nerfed Red Sun's damage from 500 to 400.
- Nerfed Rouge Slash's damage from 150 to 130.
- Nerfed Shadowbolt Staff's damage from 120 to 113.
- Buffed Shredder's damage from 24 to 30.
- Nerfed Solar Flare's damage from 95 to 80.
- Buffed Solstice Claymore's damage from 245 to 270.
- Nerfed Soul Piercer's damage from 130 to 120.
- Buffed Stellar Striker's damage from 280 to 320.
- Buffed The Storm's damage from 75 to 80.
- Buffed Storm Dragoon's damage from 135 to 150.
- Nerfed Stream Gouge's damage from 250 to 230.
- Decreased Subsuming Vortex's mana cost from 30 to 20.
- Buffed Svantechnical's damage from 180 to 190.
- Nerfed T1000's damage from 150 to 142, and increased its mana cost from 8 to 10.
- Buffed Telluric Glare's damage from 82 to 100.
- Nerfed Terror Blade's damage from 210 to 200.
- Nerfed Triactis' True Paladinian Mage-Hammer of Might's damage from 2100 to 1900.
- Nerfed Venusian Trident's damage from 200 to 190.
- Buffed Viscera's damage from 170 to 180.
- Nerfed The Wand's infernado damage from 300 to 280.
- Extreme Gravity now reduces wing time by 66% instead of 50%.
- Changed Warped's tooltip from "Your view of reality is being warped" to "Movement is being warped".
- Reworked Warped, now reduces X velocity and boosts Y velocity instead of modifying the player's gravity and falling speed by randomly generated amounts.
- Resprited Ceaseless Void.
- Fixed Reaver Helmet's tooltip missing a line break.