|"Death Mode Boss Additions"
||November 30, 2017
|| Next →
|Version history • All patches
The 1.2.3.005 update reworked some bosses in Death Mode, renamed most of the mod's Bars, and added extra Boss Checklist support for when bosses were killed in Death Mode.
- The Astrum Deus worms are now much faster, shoot more lasers, and have faster lasers in Death Mode now.
- Brain of Cthulhu now gains a 1.25x damage modifier in Death Mode.
- Creepers now spawn every 3rd / 1st time the Brain of Cthulhu teleports in Revengeance and Death Mode.
- Bumblebirb now charges more often, and spawns more clones midair in Death Mode.
- Crab Shrooms no longer produce dust idly.
- The Destroyer's Probes now gain a 1.25x health modifier, a 1.25x damage modifier, and a 1.2x size modifier in Death Mode.
- The Destroyer's lasers can now go through tiles if a tile is between it and the player in Revengeance and Death Mode.
- The Devourer of Gods now switches phases twice as often in both phases in Death Mode.
- Eater of Worlds' head now gains a 1.85x damage modifier, and its body and tail segments gain a 1.5x damage modifier.
- Jungle Dragon, Yharon can now spawn an extra infernado in Death Mode.
- The Perforator Hive now rapidly shoots blood geysers in Death Mode that go through tiles.
- Polterghast's phantom shots now penetrate 4 times in Death Mode, but now only penetrate twice in every other mode instead of 4 times in all modes.
- Providence, the Profaned God now has a different order of attacks in Death Mode.
- Buffed Skeletron's hands' health modifier in Death Mode from 1.3x to 1.4x, and their health modifier in every other mode from 1.15x to 1.2x
- Skeletron Prime's head now fires bursts of lasers going in random directions if the Prime Laser is killed in Death Mode.
- Storm Weaver's second phase now lowers its segment count to 10-11 in Death Mode.
- Storm Weaver's second phase now always chases the player in Death Mode.
- Reduced the amount of brimstone skulls Supreme Calamitas creates in the final bullet hell.
- The Twins now enter their second phases much earlier in Death Mode.
- Nerfed Wulfrum Drone's health from 60 / 84 to 35 / 49, and its damage from 25 / 35 / 43 / 52 to 20 / 28 / 35 / 42.
- Nerfed Wulfrum Slime's health from 32 / 44 to 20 / 28, and its damage from 16 / 22 / 27 / 33 to 13 / 18 / 22 / 27.
- Bosses now have a separate Death Mode check in the Boss Checklist mod's boss checklist.
- Extreme Gravity now sets wing time to 100 if the player's wing time is over 400.
| Calamity Mod Versions|
Main Mod Versions • Music Mod Versions