|Release date||December 3, 2017|
|← Previous||Next →|
|Version history • All patches|
- Added Levi, Siren's Heart (Blue), Siren's Heart (Green).
- Added Ice Shield (buff), Ice Shield Cooldown, Levi (buff), Siren (Blue), Siren (Green), Siren Speed.
- Added Music Box (Calamitas), Music Box (Cryogen), Music Box (DoG Phase 1).
- ??? now has a 25% chance to drop either Siren's Heart in Revengeance Mode.
- Angry Dogs and Ice Claspers can no longer spawn if the player is in the Dungeon.
- Increased the size of the Armored Digger.
- Desert Scourge now uses Guardian of the Former Seas as its theme.
- Irradiated Slimes now have a 10% chance to drop a Lead Core instead of a 20% chance.
- Phase 2 of Jungle Dragon, Yharon now despawns quicker if no players are alive.
- Yharon's infernadoes now last 8 seconds instead of 7.
- Lowered the distance required for the Ebonian and Crimulan Slime Gods to fly towards the player.
- Ebonian and Crimulan Slime Gods are now more aggressive in Death Mode.
- Lowered Slime God Core's speed.
- Renamed Gun to Soma Prime.
- Renamed Viable? to Lacerator, and added "Someone thought this was a viable weapon against DoG at one point lol" to its tooltip.
- Staff of the Mechworm's damage scaling is now capped at 10, and added the line, "The damage scaling stops growing after 10 minion slots" to its tooltip.
- Exo Freeze and Glacial State now also slow down vertical movement in addition to slowing horizontal movement.
- Resprited Asgardian Aegis, Astral Arcanum, Enchanted Pearl.
- Resprited Mechworm (buff).
- Resprited The Devourer of Gods' phase 1 map icon.
- Resprited Atlantis' spear projectile.
- Fixed a bug where Signus, Envoy of the Devourer wouldn't despawn once every player had been killed.
- Fixed a bug where the Slime God's large slimes wouldn't split up.
- Fixed a bug where Yharon's infernadoes could hurt the player immediately upon spawning.