|"Providence's Guardians Rework"
||December 7, 2017
|| Next →
|Version history • All patches
The 1.2.3.007 update reworked Providence, the Profaned God's Profaned Guardians (Now named A Dunkin' Donut), made changes to Plantera, and added a few items.
- Nerfed Cataclysm's health from 4500 / 7200 / 10,400 to 3500 / 5600 / 8800.
- Nerfed Catastrophe's health from 4000 / 6400 / 9280 to 3000 / 4800 / 7680.
- Cataclysm and Catastrophe no longer classify as bosses, and thus no longer drop Greater Healing Potions or have death messages.
- Increased speed as its health lowers.
- Buffed Probe's health in Death Mode from 375 to 450, and their damage from 100 to 120.
- Nerfed Plantera's speed when she is enraged to prevent her from despawning.
- Tentacles now fire Spores in Revengeance and Death Mode.
- Now fires thorn balls occasionally in phase 2 in Death Mode.
- Now has a cap of 25 tentacles at a time, and 20 Spores at a time.
- Renamed each of Providence, the Profaned God's guardians from "A Profaned Guardian" to "A Dunkin' Donut".
- Now summons all 3 of her guardians at once for every 30% of her health lost.
- Providence now stops attacking as much when her guardians are alive.
- Now switches between phases twice as often in Death Mode.
- Now becomes invincible if any guardian is alive.
- Nerfed defensive variant of A Dunkin' Donut's health from 30,000 / 42,000 to 20,000 / 28,000.
- Buffed offensive variant of A Dunkin' Donut's health from 40,000 / 56,000 to 50,000 / 70,000.
- The defensive variant of A Dunkin' Donut can now fire a barrage of spears going in multiple directions.
- The healer variant of A Dunkin' Donut can now fire a cluster of homing orbs which negatively heal the player upon contact.
- Phase 3's charge is now more ruthless.
- Nerfed Cosmic Lantern's health from 6000 / 8400 to 4000 / 5600.
- The Siren's Ice Shield now inflicts Frostburn for 3.5 seconds instead of Frozen for 1 second.
- Buffed Aquatic Aberration's health from 900 / 1260 to 1500 / 2100 / 4200.
- Aquatic Aberrations are now completely immune to knockback.
- Siren Clones can now only fire water spears instead of all of the Siren's projectiles.
- Buffed Siren Clone's water spear damage from 46 / 80 / 100 / 120 to 68 / 112 / 140 / 168.
- Siren Clones are now more aggressive.
- The Hungry II's can now pass through tiles in Death Mode.
- Buffed The Hungry II's health in Death Mode to 392, and their damage to 111.
- The Hungry IIs now gain a 2.5x health modifier and a 1.35x damage modifier in all other modes.
- Buffed Leech's health in Death Mode to 240, and it gains a 1.5x damage modifier.
- Leeches now gain a 2.1x health modifier and a 1.25x damage modifier in all other modes.
- Stress is now increased by several other Calamity bosses.
- The Devourer of Gods phase 2's body segments now only resist 50% of damage from infinitely piercing projectiles instead of 60%.
- Ice Claspers now only have a chance to inflict Glacial State for 0.5 seconds instead of always inflicting it for 0.83 seconds.
- Ice Queens now drop 20-41 Endothermic Energy instead of 10-21.
- Buffed Parasea's health from 300 / 420 to 500 / 700.
- Paraseas can now spawn naturally in the Ocean after Plantera has been defeated.
- Nerfed Profaned Energy's health from 28,000 / 56,000 to 10,000 / 20,000.
- Only one Profaned Energy can exist at a time now.
- Nerfed Scorn Eater's health from 23,000 / 46,000 to 12,000 / 24,000.
- Reduced dust on certain projectiles.
| Calamity Mod Versions|
Main Mod Versions • Music Mod Versions