|Release date||January 30, 2018|
|← Previous||Next →|
|Version history • All patches|
The 22.214.171.124 update added Shrines and several buffs to some post-Moon Lord weapons. It also added Treasure Bags for a few bosses mising them, and made some adjustments to The Slime God fight. This update was the final version in the 1.2 series of updates.
- Added Treasure Bag (Astrum Deus), Treasure Bag (Bumblebirb), and Treasure Bag (Ravager).
- Added Cavern Shrine, Corruption Shrine, Crimson Shrine, Desert Shrine, Granite Shrine, Ice Shrine, Marble Shrine, Mushroom Shrine, Surface Shrine, and Underworld Shrine.
Bosses and Enemies
- Astrum Deus, Bumblebirb, and Ravager now drop their respective Treasure Bags.
- The Devourer of Gods no longer drops the Murasama.
- Slime God changes:
- Buffed the Ebonian Slime God's health from 4000 / 6400 / 8000 / 16,000 to 5000 / 8000 / 9600 / 16,000.
- Buffed the Crimulan Slime God's health from 3000 / 4800 / 6400 / 12,800 to 4000 / 6400 / 8000 / 12,800.
- Buffed the split Ebonian Slime God's health from 2000 / 3200 / 4000 / 8000 to 2500 / 4000 / 4800 / 8000.
- Buffed the split Crimulan Slime God's health from 1500 / 2400 / 3200 / 6400 to 2000 / 3200 / 4000 / 6400.
- Lowered the speed of the large slimes.
- Split large slimes now spawn further apart.
- Split large slimes now have a longer distance before they speed up towards the player.
- Tweaked split large slimes' speeds.
- Supreme Calamitas changes:
- Decreased hit cap in Revengeance Mode from 15 to 10.
- Adjusted Ichor resistance in Normal, Expert, and Revengeance Mode.
- Brimstone Hearts are now invincible for 10 seconds after spawning.
- Buffed The Burning Sky's damage from 165 to 210.
- Buffed Celestus' damage from 85 to 104.
- Buffed Chicken Cannon's damage from 20 to 22.
- Buffed Dragon Rage's damage from 450 to 683.
- Buffed Dragon's Breath's damage from 205 to 236.
- Buffed Greatsword of Blah's damage from 195 to 247.
- Buffed Infernal Spear's damage from 720 to 1040.
- Murasama changes:
- Decreased localNPCHitCooldown from 2 to 0.
- Changed tooltip to say "ID and power-level locked. Prove your strength or have the correct user ID to wield this sword." instead of "Revengeance drop".
- Can now only be used if Jungle Dragon, Yharon has been defeated or if the player is named "Sam" or "Samuel Rodrigues".
- Buffed Photoviscerator's damage from 46 to 50.
- Nerfed Vivid Clarity's damage from 160 to 136.
- Void of Calamity now provides a 15% increase to all damage instead of increasing summon damage by 10% and all other damage types by 15%.
- Void of Extinction changes:
- Buffed Voltaic Climax's damage from 100 to 110.
- Buffed The Wand's infernado damage from 280 to 390.
- Tweaked the coloring of Yharim's Crystal's beam.
- Nerfed Yharon's Kindle Staff's damage from 250 to 232.
- Non-minion player projectiles now despawn after Adrenaline Mode wears off.
- Tweaked how fast players respawn in Expert Mode.
- Completely overhauled the generation of the Profaned Crag.
- Resprited The Wand and Yharim's Crystal.
- Resprited Rune of Kos.
- Fixed Elysian Aegis' tooltip erroneously stating that the player must double tap down to activate Elysian Guard instead of using its dedicated hotkey.