|Release date||March 17, 2018|
|← Previous||Next →|
|Version history • All patches|
- 1 Additions
- 2 Changes
- 2.1 Bosses
- 2.1.1 General
- 2.1.2 Brimstone Elemental
- 2.1.3 Bumblebirb
- 2.1.4 Calamitas
- 2.1.5 Ceaseless Void
- 2.1.6 The Devourer of Gods
- 2.1.7 Crabulon
- 2.1.8 Cryogen
- 2.1.9 Desert Scourge
- 2.1.10 The Hive Mind
- 2.1.11 Jungle Dragon, Yharon
- 2.1.12 King Slime
- 2.1.13 Lunatic Cultist
- 2.1.14 Moon Lord
- 2.1.15 SELF-INSERT BOSS UNCREATIVE AS FUCK BABY RAGE K U LOL BAI
- 2.1.16 The Perforators
- 2.1.17 The Plaguebringer Goliath
- 2.1.18 Polterghast
- 2.1.19 Providence, the Profaned God
- 2.1.20 Ravager
- 2.1.21 Signus, Envoy of the Devourer
- 2.1.22 Siren and Leviathan
- 2.1.23 The Slime God
- 2.1.24 Storm Weaver
- 2.1.25 Supreme Calamitas
- 2.1 Bosses
- 3 Enemies
- 4 Items
- 5 Balance
- 6 Other
- 7 Fixes
The 1.3.0.001 update added the Abyss and Sulphurous Sea biomes, along with an array of new enemies, weapons, accessories, and other items obtainable from said biomes. The update also introduced the Aquatic Scourge boss, resprited the Desert Scourge, and added a variety of new enemies found in various other biomes.
Additions[edit | edit source]
Items[edit | edit source]
- Added Archerfish, Ballistic Poison Bomb, Ball O' Fugu, Barinautical, Black Anurian, Calamari's Lament, Deepsea Staff, Downpour, Dreadmine Staff, Empyrean Knives, Lionfish, Mantis Claws, Scourge of the Cosmos, Soul Edge, Submarine Shocker, Sulphuric Acid Cannon, Typhon's Greed, Undine's Retribution, Urchin Stinger, and Valediction.
- Added Abyssal Amulet, Abyssal Diving Gear, Abyssal Diving Suit, Alluring Bait, The Amalgam, Anechoic Plating, Aquatic Emblem, Crown Jewel, Depths Charm, Iron Boots, Lumenous Amulet, Reaper Tooth Necklace.
- Added Cloaking Gland, Depth Cells, Lumenyl, Reaper Tooth.
- Added Anechoic Coating, Sunken Stew.
- Added Strange Orb.
- Added Seafood.
- Added Treasure Bag (Aquatic Scourge).
Enemies[edit | edit source]
- Added Aquatic Scourge.
- Added Aquatic Parasite, Aquatic Seeker, Aquatic Urchin, Bloatfish, Bobbit Worm, Box Jellyfish, Catfish, Colossal Squid, Cryon, Cuttlefish, Eidolon Wyrm (juvenile), Eidolon Wyrm (adult), Flounder, Frogfish, Giant Squid, Gnasher, Gulper Eel, Impious Immolator, Laserfish, Mantis Shrimp, Mauler, Melter, Moray Eel, Oarfish, Overloaded Soldier, Pestilent Slime, Phantom Debris, Phantom Spirit (angry), Phantom Spirit (happy), Phantom Spirit (sad), Plagueshell, Reaper, Sea Urchin, Sunskater, Viruling, Viperfish.
Blocks, Walls, and Furniture[edit | edit source]
- Added Abyss Chest and Polterghast Trophy.
- Added Viper Vines.
- Added Abyss Gravel, Planty Mush, Sulphurous Sand, Tenebris.
- Added Eutrophic Sand and Sea Prism as unencounterable blocks.
- Added Abyss Gravel Wall.
- Added Mossy Gravel Wall as an unencounterable wall.
Buffs[edit | edit source]
- Added Abyssal Diving Suit (buff), Abyssal Diving Suit Plates, Abyssal Diving Suit Plates Broken, Anechoic Coating (buff), Aquatic Star (buff), Calamari (buff), Herring (buff), Young Siren (buff).
World Generation[edit | edit source]
Changes[edit | edit source]
Bosses[edit | edit source]
General[edit | edit source]
- Bosses no longer gain boosted stats during the buffed Frost Moon and Pumpkin Moon.
- Several bosses have lost immunity to Exo Freeze:
- Several bosses now have new music tracks:
- Astrum Deus now uses Pest of the Cosmos instead of Boss 3 as its theme.
- Brimstone Elemental now uses Left Alone instead of Boss 2 as her theme.
- Calamitas and Supreme Calamitas now use Raw Unfiltered Calamity instead of Boss 2 Remix as their themes.
- The Sentinels of the Devourer now use Servants of the Scourge as their theme instead of Boss 2 for Ceaseless Void, boss 4 for Signus, and boss 3 for Storm weaver.
- The Slime Gods now use Return to Slime instead of boss 1 as their theme.
- Several bosses now have gores:
- The following bosses are no longer immune to Frostburn, Cursed Inferno, On Fire!, Poisoned, Brimstone Flames, Holy Flames, Plague, Glacial State, and Temporal Sadness.
- The Hive Mind
- Perforator Hive
Brimstone Elemental[edit | edit source]
- Ingame title is now "Brimstone Elemental" instead of "A Brimstone Elemental".
- Adjusted speed when far from the player.
- Can no longer be homed in on while teleporting.
Bumblebirb[edit | edit source]
- Nerfed the main birb's damage from 400 / 600 to 280 / 420.
- Nerfed small Bumblebirb's damage from 200 / 300 to 160 / 240.
- Both the main Bumblebirb and the small ones have had their speeds reduced.
Calamitas[edit | edit source]
- Adjusted the rotation for Calamitas' brimstone lasers.
- An Eidolon Wyrm scream now plays once Calamitas is defeated for the first time.
Ceaseless Void[edit | edit source]
- Nerfed Dark Energy's health from 22,000 / 44,000 to 12,000 / 24,000.
The Devourer of Gods[edit | edit source]
- Nerfed phase 1's head damage from 500 / 800 to 350 / 560.
- Nerfed phase 2's head damage from 750 / 1200 to 450 / 720.
- Nerfed phase 2's head damage from 375 / 600 to 300 / 480.
- Both phases' heads and tails take 1.4x damage from all sources instead of 1.5x.
- Nerfed The Devourer of Thots' head damage from 300 / 600 to 250 / 500.
- Lowered The Devourer of Thots' speed.
- The Devourer of Gods' nerfs to the Portal Gun, Rod of Discord, life regeneration, and mounts are now only applied in Death Mode.
- No longer halves Viscera's healing.
Crabulon[edit | edit source]
- Tweaked the Y-velocities of Crabulon's mushroom projectiles.
- Can no longer be homed in on while teleporting.
- No longer regenerates its shield in phase 5.
Desert Scourge[edit | edit source]
- The main worm no longer gets increased segments, damage, defense, and health after Skeletron has been defeated.
- Lowered the main worm's speed boost after Skeletron has been defeated.
- The smaller scourges and Dried Seekers no longer get increased damage, defense, and health after Skeletron has been defeated.
The Hive Mind[edit | edit source]
- The Hive Mind can no longer be homed in on while teleporting.
- Nerfed Yharon's contact damage from 650 / 715 to 400 / 480.
- Nerfed flare bomb damage from 550 / 700 / 875 / 1050 to 500 / 600 / 625 / 750.
- Nerfed flare dust damage from 500 / 600 / 625 / 750 to 400 / 500 / 625 / 750.
- Nerfed homing fireball damage from 600 / 700 / 875 / 1050 to 500 / 600 / 750 / 900.
- Yharon now heals slower when he enters phase 2 in Death Mode.
- Lowered the amount of damage Yharon gains as his health lowers.
- Lowered Yharon's charge speed slightly.
- Yharon can now be damaged by attacks which deal more than 4% of his max life instead of more than 10%.
- Nerfed Bumblebirb damage from 400 / 600200 to 210 / 315.
- Nerfed fireball Detonating Flame's health from 12,000 / 24,000 to 5000 / 10,000, its contact damage from 150 / 300 to 100 / 200, and its fireball damage from 500 / 600 / 750 / 900 to 400 / 480 / 600 / 720.
- Nerfed melee Detonating Flame's health from 16,000 / 32,000 to 10,000 / 20,000, and its damage from 350 / 700 to 250 / 500.
- Nerfed Angery Flame's flare damage from 600 / 700 / 875 / 1050 to 500 / 600 / 750 / 900.
- Yharon's nerfs on the Portal Gun and mounts are now only applied in Death Mode.
- Removed unused draw code.
- King Slime can now drop the Crown Jewel in Revengeance Mode.
- Lowered global hostile damage multiplier from 1.3x to 1.2x.
- Lowered global hostile damage multiplier from 1.25x to 1.2x.
- Nerfed health from 50,000,000 / 100,000,000 to 25,000,000 / 50,000,000.
- Increased X velocity.
- Altered most of the times it takes for it to switch AI.
- Increased the distance the player has to be from it for it to start enraging.
- Now takes no damage from attacks which would deal over 0.4% of it's max health instead of 0.2%.
The Perforators[edit | edit source]
- Adjusted the Y velocity of the Perforator Hive's Blood Geyser projectiles.
- The Perforators' blood clot projectiles no longer create dust when destroyed.
The Plaguebringer Goliath[edit | edit source]
- Increased how aggressive The Plaguebringer Goliath gets at lower amounts of health.
- Nerfed base contact damage from 215 / 344 to 200 / 320.
- Nerfed hook damage from 220 / 308 to 180 / 252.
- Lowered the amount of contact damage it gains each phase.
- Lowered the amount of Phantom Turrets it spawns from 3 / 2 to 2 / 1.
- Now spawns 3 / 2 Happy Phantom Spirits instead of 5 / 3 normal ones.
- Now sends a status message upon its first defeat, signaling that certain Abyss enemies gain new drops.
- Cut the distance it takes for players to be inflicted with the Holy Inferno debuff in half.
- Increased defender guardian's speed.
- Decreased offensive guardian's speed, attack, and general aggressiveness.
Ravager[edit | edit source]
- Ravager now shoots all of its projectiles less often.
Signus, Envoy of the Devourer[edit | edit source]
- Nerfed contact damage from 250 / 400 to 220 / 352.
- Can no longer be homed in on while teleporting.
- Reduced speed.
- Nerfed Cosmic Lantern's damage from 200 / 400 to 170 / 340.
Siren and Leviathan[edit | edit source]
- The Leviathan can now be homed in on.
The Slime God[edit | edit source]
- The core now shoots projectiles half as often.
- Reduced the core's speed.
- The core is no longer immune to Cursed Inferno, Poisoned, Brimstone Flames, Holy Flames, and Plague.
- The large slimes are no longer immune to Poisoned.
- The Ebonian Slime God and its split form now inflict Mana Sickness and Brimstone Flames for 2 seconds instead of 3.33 seconds.
- The Crimulan Slime God and its split form now inflict Mana Sickness and Brimstone Flames for 2 seconds instead of 1.67 seconds.
- Split large slimes now have boss map icons.
- Ebonian Slime God's orbs now inflict Mana Sickness and Brimstone Flames for 1 second instead of 1.67 seconds.
- Crimulan Slime God's orbs now inflict Cursed and Brimsone Flames for 1 second instead of 8.33 seconds.
- Ebonian Slime God's mines now inflict Mana Sickness and Brimstone Flames for 2 seconds instead of 3.33 seconds.
- Crimulan Slime God's mines now inflict Cursed and Brimstone Flames or 2 seconds instead of 1.67 seconds.
- Buffed phase 1's head damage from 120 / 240 to 150 / 300.
- Buffed phase 2's head damage from 200 / 400 to 250 / 500.
- Adjusted phase 2's speed.
- Body segments can no longer be homed in on in both phases.
- Removed unnecessary expert damage modifier code for both phases' heads.
- Nerfed the laser damage of both Stasis Probes from 160 / 240 to 140 / 200.
- Nerfed contact damage from 650 / 1040 to 500 / 800.
- Buffed Brimstone Heart's health from 25,000 / 50,000 / 60,000 / 100,000 to 50,000 / 100,000 / 120,000 / 200,000.
- Brimstone Hearts can now be homed in on.
- Lowered hitcap in normal mode from 30 to 25, and increased it from 5 to 10 in Death Mode.
- Supreme Calamitas' nerfs to mounts are now only applied in Death Mode.
Enemies[edit | edit source]
- Angry Dogs now curl up under 50% life and gain a new movement pattern.
- Reduced the spawn rate for Angry Dogs.
- Moved most enemies to a single directory instead of having a dedicated one for each enemy.
- Reduced enemy spawn rates in the Profaned Crag.
- Post-Providence Dungeon enemies can now spawn Angry, Happy, Normal, or Sad Phantom Spirits on death instead of just normal ones.
- Earth Elemental changes:
- Buffed health from 3200 / 6400 to 3800 / 7600, its contact damage from 40 / 80 to 50 / 100 and, its defense from 20 to 40.
- Now completely resistant to knockback.
- Now immune to all debuffs except for Ichor.
- Now has the ability to launch rocks at the player.
- Decreased speed.
- Increased the chance for Goblin Warriors to drop the Warblade from 4 / 5% to 5 / 6.67%.
- Reduced the spawn rate for Ice Claspers.
- Lowered the speed of buffed Ice Queens, Mothrons, and Pumpkings.
- Phantom Spirit (normal) changes:
- Nerfed health from 2000 / 4000 to 1000 / 2000, its damage from 150 / 300 to 100 / 200, and its defense from 80 to 40.
- Reduced speed.
- Now always drops 1 Phantoplasm instead of 1-3.
- Profaned Energies and Scorn Eaters can no longer drop the Energy Staff.
- Sand Elementals can now drop 1-3 / 2-4 [[|Essence of Cinder|Essences of Cinder]].
- Increased the chance for Skeletons and Armored Skeletons to drop the Waraxe from 4 / 5% to 5 / 6.67%.
Items[edit | edit source]
- The Absorber now uses 15 Depth Cells, 15 Lumenyl, and 5 Tenebris in its recipe.
- Astral armor now has a 3 second cooldown before it can create more stars.
- Auric Tesla armor, Silva armor, and Invincible no longer make the player immune to Obstructed.
- Optimized Brimstone Fury's shoot code.
- Reduced the speed of Catastrophe Claymore's dusts.
- Core of the Blood God and Flesh Totem's contact damage reduction effect now has a 15 second cooldown.
- Ancient Medallion now uses 2 Bars of Life in its recipe.
- Cosmilamp's Cosmic Lanterns now have a unique AI.
- Changed the "10% increased ranged crit" to "critical strike chance" in Daedalus Emblem's tooltip.
- Death Valley Duster now sells for 50 instead of 1 50 .
- Increased the distance from which Demonshade armor's Red Devil teleports to the player.
- Adjusted the sell prices of a few of Desert Scourge's weapons:
- Desert Medallion now uses 15 Sand Blocks and 10 Cacti in its recipe instead of 15 Sand Blocks and 10 Cacti.
- Downpour and Storm Spray's main water streams now produce less dust.
- Draedon's Heart and Heart of Darkness no longer make the player emit light based on Rage level.
- Elemental Axe now uses a single projectile which revolves through different colors instead of having several projectiles.
- Lowered the amount of dust created by Energy Staff's Profaned Energy, and gave it a unique appearance instead of being purely made of dust.
- Decreased the distance at which Ethereal Subjugator's Phantoms hover away from targeted enemies.
- Eye of Desolation now uses 3 Souls of Fright, 3 Souls of Might, and 3 Souls of Sight in its recipe instead of 5 Souls of Fright and 5 Souls of Sight.
- Flarewing Bow's bats no longer pierce enemies.
- Removed the "+" from "+20" in Frost Flare's tooltip.
- Capped Hyperius Bullet's speed,
- Tweaked the rotation of Illustrious Knives' thrown knives.
- Changed how Leviathan Ambergris calculates its stat boosts.
- Adjusted Leviathan Ambergris' seawater's dust.
- The recipe for Life Fruit now contains 10 Planty Mush instead of 3 Souls of Light and 3 Souls of Night.
- Moved the mention of Nanotech's throwing crit boost on its tooltip to a new line.
- Increased the size of Photoviscerator's dusts.
- Primordial Earth now sells for 1 instead of 8 5 .
- Optimized Purge Guzzler's shoot code and removed an unnecessary semicolon.
- Changed the "10% increased magic crit" to "critical strike chance" in Sigil of Calamitas's tooltip.
- Statis' Belt of Curses now makes minions have a chance to instantly kill normal enemies.
- Statis' Belt of Curses now requires 20 Endothermic Energy, 20 Nightmare Fuel, and 20 Phantoplasm instead of 5 Cosmilite Bars and 5 Phantoplasm.
- Purified Jam and lol now disable the Thorns effect.
- Adjusted the location where Stellar Striker's meteors spawn.
- Terratomere now sells for 1 50 instead of 2 40 .
- Throwing weapons can no longer have modifiers.
- Torrential Tear is now able to stop rain.
- Updated tooltip to reflect this and removed Revengeance drop line.
Balance[edit | edit source]
Armor and Accessories[edit | edit source]
- Alchemical Flask's plague seekers now deal 25% damage instead of a base of 22.
- Nerfed Angel Treads' run speed from 9.75 to 9.5.
- Ataxia armor changes:
- Ranged set's Chaos Flares now deal 25% damage instead of 50% and now have an extra update.
- Throwing set's Chaos Flares now deal 25% damage instead of 80% and now have an extra update.
- Melee set's Chaos Geysers now deal 25% damage instead of always dealing 60.
- Magic set's Ataxia Orbs now deal 25% damage instead of 50%.
- Nerfed the damage of the stars summoned by Astral armor's set bonus from 100 to 75.
- Nerfed Auric Tesla armor and Silva armor's speed and acceleration boosts from 20% to 10%, and halved the effectiveness of their thorns effect.
- Nerfed all of Bloodflare Core's stat boosts when under 15% life from 20% to 15%.
- Nerfed Core of the Blood God's damage and critical strike chance boost from 20% to 12%, and nerfed its damage boost when under 100 defense from 25% to 15%.
- Nerfed Daedalus Emblem's ranged damage boost from 15% to 10%.
- Nerfed The Community's flight time boost from 100% to 15%.
- Nerfed Elemental Gauntlet's melee speed, melee damage, and critical strike chance boosts from 20% to 15%.
- Nerfed Elemental Quiver's ranged damage and critical strike chance boosts from 20% to 15%.
- Nerfed Ethereal Talisman's magic damage and critical strike chance boosts from 20% to 15%.
- Nerfed Frost Flare's movement speed boost when under 25% life from 50% to 15%.
- Nerfed the thorns effect of God Slayer armor.
- Nerfed Nanotech's throwing damage and velocity boosts from 20% to 15%.
- Reaver armor changes:
- Nerfed the thorns effect given by the melee set, and specified only melee projectiles activate its explosions.
- Melee set's explosions now deal 20% damage instead of a base of 17.
- Ranged set now only has a 10% chance to fire a rocket instead of a 15 chance.
- Ranged set rockets now deals 180% damage instead of 210%.
- Magic set's bursts now deal 20% damage instead of 50%.
- Summon set's orb now fires less often and in more random directions.
- Summon set's orb now deals 23% more damage.
- Buffed spore damage from 38 to 58.
- Nerfed Rotten Brain's damage boost when under 75% life from 15% to 10%.
- Nerfed Sigil of Calamitas' magic damage boost from 15% to 10%.
- Nerfed Silva armor's speed and acceleration boosts from 10% to 5%.
- Siren's Heart changes:
- Nerfed Siren Speed movement speed boost from 25% to 15%.
- Several effects have been locked behind Skeletron:
- The player now only gains one defense and no life regeneration if Skeletron hasn't been defeated yet, but will gain 5 defense and +1 life regeneration if Skeletron has been defeated.
- Discount Card effect is now locked behind Skeletron.
- Siren Speed is now locked behind Skeletron.
- Gills effect is now locked behind Skeletron.
- Flipper effect is now locked behind Skeletron.
- Nerfed Statis' Belt of Curses' throwing crit boost and throwing and summoner damage boosts from 15% to 10% and its jump speed boost from 3.5 to 1.2.
- Nerfed Statis' Blessing's summoner damage boost from 15% to 10%.
- Nerfed Statis' Curse's summoner damage boost from 15% to 10%.
- Nerfed Statis' Ninja Belt's throwing damage and crit boosts from 15% to 10%.
- Adjusted the stats of several Wings:
- Nerfed Aureate Booster's horizontal speed from 12 to 10, nerfed its horizontal acceleration from 3 to 2, and buffed its flight time from 70 to 90.
- Nerfed Celestial Tracers' horizontal speed from 16 to 13, its flight time from 361 to 300, its movement speed boost from 25 to 1.25, and its run speed from 25 to 15.
- Nerfed Discordian Wings' horizontal speed from 10 to 9, and its horizontal acceleration from 2.5 to 2.
- Nerfed Drew's Wings' horizontal speed from 16 to 13.
- Nerfed Elysian Tracers' horizontal speed from 14 to 11, its horizontal acceleration from 3 to 2.75, its flight time from 300 to 240, its movement speed boost from 20 to 1, and its run speed from 20 to 12.5.
- Nerfed MOAB's horizontal speed from 9.5 to 9, nerfed its horizontal acceleration from 1.6 to 1.3, nerfed its jump speed boost from 4 to 2.4, and buffed its wing time from 30 to 50.
- Nerfed Seraph Tracers' horizontal speed from 12 to 10, its horizontal acceleration from 3 to 2.5, its flight time from 160 to 140, its movement speed boost from 20 to 0.75, and its run speed from 20 to 11.
- Nerfed Tarragon Wings' horizontal speed from 12 to 10, and its horizontal acceleration from 3 to 2.75.
- Nerfed Xeroc Wings' horizontal speed from 12 to 9, and its horizontal acceleration from 3 to 2.25.
- Xeroc armor's orbs and bubbles now deal 33% damage instead of 50%.
- Xeroc armor's blasts, fire, and star projectiles now deal 33% damage instead of a base of 60 each.
- Nerfed Yharim's Insignia's melee damage boost from 15% to 10%.
Weapons[edit | edit source]
- Increased the speed of Ancient Ice Chunk's Ice Claspers.
- Nerfed Barinade's base damage from 12 to 10, lowered its shot speed from 18 to 14, and made its Bolt Arrows deal full damage instead of half of the weapon's base damage.
- Increased Blood Clot Staff and Dank Staff's localNPCHitCooldown from 7 to 10.
- Nerfed Blossom Flux's damage from 24 to 20.
- Decreased Briny Baron's spout's localNPCHitCooldown from 10 to 8.
- Nerfed Conclave Crossfire's damage from 35 to 28.
- Increased Downpour and Storm Spray's main water stream's penetration from 1 to 3.
- All of Elemental Lance's beams now deal 20% of the spear they spawned from's damage instead of 30%.
- The projectiles shot by Entropy's Vigil's eyes now deal full damage instead of 80% damage.
- Flarewing Bow's Flare Bats now deal 66% of the weapon's damage instead of 85%.
- Nerfed Heavenly Gale's damage from 250 to 200.
- Tweaked the speed of Infernal Rift and Ultra Liquidator's blades.
- Nerfed Mistlestorm's damage from 75 to 69.
- Nerfed the base damage of Napalm Arrow's flaming shards from 12 to 9.
- Nerfed Phangasm's damage from 220 to 200.
- Buffed Profaned Sword's damage from 55 to 61.
- Nerfed Seadragon's damage from 160 to 150.
- Buffed Staff of the Mechworm's base damage from 25 to 30, and increased the speed of the mechworm.
- Buffed Storm Ruler's damage from 52 to 58.
- Buffed Storm Saber's damage from 64 to 74.
- Increased Storm Spray's mana cost from 5 to 8 and lowered its knockback from 5 to 2.
- Sun God Staff's beams now scale with the players summon damage instead of always dealing 60 damage.
- Sun Spirit Staff's beams now scale with the players summon damage instead of always dealing 6 damage.
- Ultra Liquidator's secondary blades now have an additional extra update.
- Nerfed Vortexpopper's damage from 28 to 23.
Other[edit | edit source]
- Chaotic Ore is no longer affected by the Spelunker Potion or any items which grant a similar effect.
- Chaotic Ore now occasionally produces hostile lava chunks which fall downwards.
- Heart Attack now only provides 5% extra speed and acceleration instead of 10%.
- Reduced the size of the Ice Tomb.
- The Ice Tomb is now made of Ice Blocks instead of Snow Bricks.
- Molten no longer causes the player to emit light.
- Updated buff tip to reflect this.
Resprites[edit | edit source]
- Resprited Dark Energy, Desert Scourge, Dried Seeker, Earth Elemental, and Phantom Spirit.
- Resprited Brittle Star (buff) and Fab.
- Resprited Core of the Blood God and Ocean Crest.
- Resprited Treasure Bag (Desert Scourge).
- Resprited Ancient Medallion and Desert Medallion.
- Resprited Aquatic Discharge, Barinade, Eldritch Tome, Elemental Shiv, Flare Bolt, Frost Bolt, Scourge of the Desert, Seabound Staff, Stardust Staff, Storm Ruler, Storm Saber, Storm Spray, and Terra Flameburster.
- Resprited Crystyl Crusher.
- Resprited Perennial Ore.
- Resprited Calamitas, Cataclysm, Catastrophe, Desert Scourge, Jungle Dragon, Yharon, The Siren, Supreme Calamitas, Supreme Cataclysm, and Supreme Catastrophe's map icons.
- Resprited Brittle Star minion, Illustrious Knife, Storm Ruler and Storm Saber’s beams.
- Resprited Perforator Trophy.
Fixes[edit | edit source]
- Fixed a bug that caused Ceaseless Void to not despawn when the player dies.
- Fixed Ethereal Subjugator's Phantoms dealing typeless damage instead of summon damage.
- Fixed Needler and Spyker dealing throwing damage instead of ranged damage.
- Fixed Sun God Staff's beam dealing magic damage instead of summon damage.