|"Adrenaline Burnout Update"
||August 22, 2018
|| Next →
|Version history • All patches
The 22.214.171.124 update added a new mechanic to the Adrenaline Meter known as Adrenaline Burnout, and resprited several Buffs, items, and projectiles.
- Renamed the Profaned Crag Lore item from Profaned Crag to Brimstone Crag.
- Added the line "If you hit max adrenaline and don't use it within 5 seconds your adrenaline damage will drop gradually." to Revengeance's tooltip.
- Adrenaline now has a burnout mechanic that causes the player to gradually lose adrenaline damage if they do not activate it after 5 seconds.
- Resprited Asgard's Valor, Daedalus Emblem, Enchanted Pearl, Ethereal Talisman, Eye of the Storm, Heart of the Elements, Psychotic Amulet, Sigil of Calamitas.
- Resprited Abyssal Weapon, Afflicted, Grax Boost, Reaver Orb (buff), Silva Crystal (buff), Tyrant's Fury.
- Resprited Reaver armor's Reaver Orb and Silva armor's Silva Crystal summons.
- Resprited Iron Heart's heart icons.
- Fixed a sheeting error on Aerospec Helm.
- Fixed a bug with map drawing after Calamity's world expansion.
- Fixed a bug with large worlds being unable to load.
| Calamity Mod Versions|
Main Mod Versions • Music Mod Versions