|"Revengeance Mode boss reworks (Music mod)"|
|Release date||September 25, 2019|
|Main Mod version|
|← Previous||Next →|
|Version history • All patches|
- This is the page for the 1.4.2.005 Music mod update.
The 1.4.2.005 (or 188.8.131.52) Music mod update added a new music track for Astrum Aureus and fixed a few bugs.
This Music Mod version was compatible with all Main mod versions between 184.108.40.206 and 220.127.116.11.
- All music tracks are now
- Most music tracks will now loop properly.
- Replaced "Cosmic Disgust" with "Interstellar Stomper" as the Astrum Aureus music track.
- Significantly decreased the total ram usage of the mod.
- Fixed a bug that caused music tracks to occasionally stutter when entering a new biome.
- Fixed several audio quality issues with the Providence, the Profaned Goddess music track.
- Removed Music Box (Lunatic Cultist) and the "You Shall Know No More" music track.