|Release date||December 14, 2019|
|Music Mod version|
|← Previous||Next →|
|Version history • All patches|
The 188.8.131.52 update added several items, especially equipments for the Rogue class, along with a handful of changes and fixes.
- Added Abyssal Crate and Cosmilite Basin.
- Added Aestheticus, Ashen Stalactite, Bouncy Spiky Ball, Deep Wounder, Defective Sphere, Desecrated Water, Equanimity, Frostcrush Valari, Gilded Dagger, Gleaming Dagger, God's Paranoia, Hardened Honeycomb, Infernal Kris, Jaws of Oblivion, Leviathan Teeth, Nasty Cholla, Nychthemeron, Phantasmal Ruin, Phantom Lance, Profaned Partisan, Shinobi Blade, Shroomerang, Sticky Spiky Ball, Sylvan Slasher, Terra Disk, Terror Talons, Turbulance, Web Ball, and Wyvern's Call.
- Added Dynamo Stem Cells.
- Added the King Slime lore item.
- Added Clamor Noctus, Ethereal Extorter, Exorcism, Latcher Mine, The Microwave, Plagued Fuel Pack, Poison Pack, Sand Cloak, Star of Destruction, and Spectral Veil as unobtainable items.
- Gael's Greatsword, Totality Breakers, Umbraphile Boots, Umbraphile Hood, and Umbraphile Regalia are now obtainable.
- Nerfed The Ballista, base damage decreased from 125 to 90 and use time increased from 20 to 22. Fossil shards now deal 20% damage instead of 75%.
- Blast Barrel's shrapnel, Kylie's stealth strike, and Celestial Reaper's afterimages no longer deal flat damage.
- Nerfed Consecrated Water, base damage decreased from 55 to 48. Flame pillars no longer deal flat damage.
- Nerfed Corroslime Staff and Crimslime Staff, base damage decreased from 30 to 24 and hit cooldown increased from 10 to 23.
- Nerfed Fantasy Talisman, base damage decreased from 90 to 80 and use time increased from 14 to 16.
- Nerfed Firestorm Cannon, base damage decreased from 18 to 9. Primary fire's pierce is capped at three. Secondary fire's damage boost is decreased from 60% to 40%.
- Nerfed Helium Flash, base damage decreased from 1900 to 1280. The explosion damage is halved, but no longer deals flat damage.
- Nerfed Galaxy Smasher, base damage decreased from 855 to 480 for the melee variant, and 390 for the rogue variant. The on-hit lasers no longer deal flat damage.
- Nerfed Nanoblack Reaper, base damage decreased from 800 to 500 for the rogue variant. Nanoblades no longer deal flat damage.
- Nerfed the Slime from Statigel armor's set bonus. Its base damage decreased from 33 to 26 and hit cooldown increased from 10 to 23.
- Nerfed Stellar Contempt, base damage decreased from 575 to 350 for the melee variant, and 325 for the rogue variant. The on-hit lunar flares no longer deal flat damage.
- Buffed Totality Breakers, its projectiles now ignore immunity frames.
- Added Any Evil Flesh, Any Evil Water, Any Gold Bar, and Any Silt recipe groups.
- Celestus now uses Phantasmal Ruin instead of Luminous Striker.
- Draedon's Heart now requires 250 Nanites to craft.
- Elemental Disk now uses Terra Disk instead of Seashell Boomerang.
- Adjusted Fantasy Talisman's recipe. The amount of Solar Veil and Ectoplasm needed increased from 1 of each to 2 and 5 respectively. Now requires 3 Silk to craft. Resulting amount increased from 5 to 100.
- Metal Detector can now be crafted.
- Aureus Cell now counts as a buff potion instead of a food item.
- Buffed the life regen granted by Bloodfins.
- Blood Frenzy, Elysian Guard, Tarragon Cloak, Tarragon Immunity buffs can no longer be cancelled manually.
- Many debuffs added by the Calamity Mod no longer take debuff slots on NPCs.
- Bosses and other enemies in Boss Rush are now vulnerable to more debuffs, including Spite.
- Deathhail Staff, Fate's Reveal, Soul Piercer, and Vesuvius are no longer held at a different offset.
- Depth Cells' rarity increased from Orange to Light Purple, and sell price increased from 40 silver to 80 silver.
- Ectoblood's rarity increased from Yellow to Lime.
- Reduced the volume of Handheld Tank when fired.
- Iron Boots, Depths Charm, Anechoic Plating, and Strange Orb can no longer be caught without any rare-item-boosting equipment.
- Lumenyl's rarity increased from Orange to Light Purple, and sell price increased from 36 silver to 80 silver.
- Monkey Darts' buy price increased from 1 silver to 4 silver.
- Pitbulls can now drop the Adhesive Bandage in Hardmode.
- Polaris Boost, Spirit Defense, Spirit Power, and Spirit Regen buffs no longer display a timer.
- Doubled the chance of acquiring the Radiating Crystal from Radiators.
- Any variants of the Sand Shark will now count for summoning the Great Sand Shark.
- Projectiles from the Sea's Searing now change colors as they travel.
- The Skeleton Merchant now sells the Marrow in Hardmode.
- Slush Blocks can now be converted to Novae Slag.
- Increased the drop rate of Solar Veils from 5% / 10% to 50% / 75%.
- Solar Veil's rarity increased from Orange to Light Purple, and sell price increased from 40 silver to 80 silver.
- Throwing Brick's rarity decreased from Green to White, and sell price decreased from 40 copper to 10 copper.
- Several projectiles and enemies that inflict cold damage can now be affected by the Warmth Potion.
- Ancient Iron Helmet and Ancient Gold Helmet now provide the correct mining speed set bonuses.
- Fixed a bug where post-Moon Lord Blood Moon would buff the Celestial Pillars.
- Fixed multiplayer desyncing issues with Bumblebirb, Golem, The Plaguebringer Goliath, and Queen Bee.
- Fixed a bug where Cryonic Ore couldn't generate in Astral Ice biomes.
- Daedalus armor, Elemental Gauntlet, Elemental Quiver, Ethereal Talisman, Nanotech, and Statis' Belt of Curses can no longer affect projectiles fired from Town NPCs.
- Fixed a bug where Daggers were internally counted as Boomerangs.
- Projectiles with zero damage no longer split with Elemental Quiver.
- Fireworks launched when the player levels up Proficiency are no longer valid ranged attacks.
- Fixed the Mechworm randomly attaching to other projectiles and scaling in size.
- Fixed a minor error in the loot table of Novae Slag.
- Sand Dollars can now throw two projectiles while the stack size is two.
- Soul of Cryogen now correctly blocks fall damage.
- Fixed a large amount of tile errors that potentially lead to crashes.
- Fixed placed Aerialite Bricks when merged with other tiles.
- Fixed a bug involving heart textures on the main menu.
- Fixed sheeting errors with the Hive and its sentry form.
- Fixed a minor oversight in the way God Slayer armor's darts handled their opacity.
- Fixed Radiators appearing as a black rectangle.
- Fixed an error in the tooltip of Gael's Greatsword.
- Optimized multiplayer biome syncing code.
- Removed unnecessary netcode from Aureus Spawn.
- Added network packets for toggling Calamity's difficulties and changing the life regen of NPCs.
- Added a network packet for enabling the Demon Trophy.
- All Calamity yoyos now internally count as yoyos.