|"Acid Rain (Music mod)"|
|Release date||April 1, 2020|
|Main Mod version|
|← Previous||Next →|
|Version history • All patches|
- This is the page for the 1.4.4.001 Music mod update.
- Added Music Box (Underground Astral Biome), Music Box (Acidic Downpour), and Music Box (Old Duke).
- Added "corrosion!", the Acid Rain music track.
- Added "Toxic Wisdom", The Old Duke music track.
- Added "Treasures Within The Abomination", the Underground Astral Infection music track.
- Added the
Title Screen - Toggling this requires a reload to take effectConfiguration option.
- All Music Boxes can now be toggled on and off with Wires.
- Decreased the base volume of the biome music tracks.
- Resprited Music Box (Bumblebirb), Music Box (Ceaseless Void), Music Box (Cryogen), Music Box (Hive Mind), and Music Box (Storm Weaver).
- The "Calamity" music track will now play on the Title Screen. This change can be disabled through a configuration option.
- The "The Heaven-Sent Abomination" music track now loops properly.
- The "Unholy Insurgency" music track now loops properly during the Providence, the Profaned Goddess fight.
- Fixed a bug that allowed Music Boxes to recieve accessory modifiers.
- Fixed an issue that caused the game to crash when reloading the mod via tModLoader.