|"Critter Cage Update"|
|Release date||April 19, 2020|
|Music Mod version|
|← Previous||Next →|
|Version history • All patches|
The 1.4.4.003 (or 188.8.131.52) update added Critter Cages along with a few other items.
- Added Baby Flak Hermit Cage, Baby Ghost Bell Jar, Piggy Cage, Sea Minnow Jar, and Twinkler in a Bottle.
- Added Living Brimstone Fire Block, Living God Slayer Fire Block, and Living Holy Fire Block.
- Added Relic of Convergence and Relic of Resilience.
- Added Resilience Cooldown.
- Added stealth strike effects for Crystal Piercer, Cursed Dagger, Gel Dart, Ichor Spear, Lionfish, Mycoroot, and Sand Dollar.
- Dark Sun Ring now provides both of its bonuses during a Solar Eclipse.
- Nerfed Dormant Brimseeker's damage from 50 to 42, and it now deals 50% damage to Aquatic Scourge and The Destroyer.
- Draconic Elixir and Auric Silva Revive are now half as effective.
- Nerfed Endo Hydra Staff's damage from 800 to 400, and increased hit cooldown from 10 to 100.
- Nucleogenesis explosions now have a softcap of 100 damage. Any increase in base damage over 400 gets reduced to 2.5% instead of 25%.
- Rainbow Gun now deals 25% damage to Aquatic Scourge and The Destroyer.
- SHPC explosions now deal 25% damage to Aquatic Scourge.
- Nerfed Spikecrag Staff's damage from 120 to 70.
- Nerfed Tactical Plague Engine's damage from 54 to 45, but increased missile damage from 100% base damage to 150%.
- Calamity Beds and Bathtubs can now be placed on tiles.
- Added a tooltip for Crystal Piercer.
- Increased Gamma Slime's Lead Core drop chance from 1% to 3.33%.
- Hardened Sulphurous Sandstone now places its own tile instead of Sulphurous Sand.
- Sulphurous Vines now glow.
- Resprited Alluring Bait, Amidias' Pendant, Anechoic Plating, Spirit Glyph.
- Resprited Amidias' Trident, Comet Quasher, Coral Cannon, Cosmic Rainbow, Magical Conch, Sand Dollar, Shellshooter, Snap Clam, and Waywasher.
- Resprited Desert Medallion, The Dragonfolly (Lore).
- Resprited Burning Blood, Clammed, Hermit Crab (buff), Holy Flames, Holy Inferno, Spirit Defense, Spirit Power, and Spirit Regen.
- Fixed Acidwood trees only growing on submerged Sulphurous Sand.
- Fixed an oversight where the Arctic Bear Paw is still sold at all times.
- Fixed Eternity working on Town NPCs.
- Fixed a bug with the Eutrophic Shelf.
- Fixed Flak Toxicannon applying Irradiated to players instead of enemies.
- Fixed Nuclear Terror's large Nuclear Bullets not inflicting Sulphuric Poisoning.
- Fixed a bug with the Profaned Soul Artifact challenge.
- Fixed several Rare item variant drop rate oversights.