|"Rust and Dust Fixes"|
|Release date||October 4, 2020|
|Music Mod version|
|← Previous||Next →|
|Version history • All patches|
The 1.4.5.003 (or 220.127.116.11) update overhauled how the Charging Station and Power Cell Factory function, as well as introduced several boss adjustments and bug fixes. This update also removed all previous Charging Stations, Lab Hologram Projectors, and Power Cell Factories predating this version.
- 1 Additions
- 2 Changes
- 2.1 Bosses
- 2.1.1 Anahita and Leviathan
- 2.1.2 Aquatic Scourge
- 2.1.3 Astrum Aureus
- 2.1.4 Astrum Deus
- 2.1.5 Brain of Cthulhu
- 2.1.6 Brimstone Elemental
- 2.1.7 Calamitas
- 2.1.8 Ceaseless Void
- 2.1.9 Crabulon
- 2.1.10 Cryogen
- 2.1.11 Desert Scourge
- 2.1.12 The Destroyer
- 2.1.13 The Devourer of Gods
- 2.1.14 The Dragonfolly
- 2.1.15 Duke Fishron
- 2.1.16 Eater of Worlds
- 2.1.17 Eye of Cthulhu
- 2.1.18 Golem
- 2.1.19 Jungle Dragon, Yharon
- 2.1.20 King Slime
- 2.1.21 Lunatic Cultist
- 2.1.22 Moon Lord
- 2.1.23 The Old Duke
- 2.1.24 The Perforators
- 2.1.25 Plaguebringer Goliath
- 2.1.26 Plantera
- 2.1.27 Polterghast
- 2.1.28 Providence, the Profaned Goddess
- 2.1.29 Queen Bee
- 2.1.30 Ravager
- 2.1.31 Signus, Envoy of the Devourer
- 2.1.32 Skeletron
- 2.1.33 Skeletron Prime
- 2.1.34 Storm Weaver
- 2.1.35 Supreme Calamitas
- 2.1.36 The Twins
- 2.1.37 Wall of Flesh
- 2.2 Recipes
- 2.3 Renames
- 2.4 Balance and Reworks
- 2.4.1 Pre-Hardmode
- 2.4.2 Hardmode
- 2.4.3 Post-Moon Lord
- 18.104.22.168 Profaned Guardians
- 22.214.171.124 The Dragonfolly
- 126.96.36.199 Providence, the Profaned Goddess
- 188.8.131.52 Ceaseless Void
- 184.108.40.206 Storm Weaver
- 220.127.116.11 Signus, Envoy of the Devourer
- 18.104.22.168 Polterghast
- 22.214.171.124 The Old Duke
- 126.96.36.199 The Devourer of Gods
- 188.8.131.52 Jungle Dragon, Yharon
- 184.108.40.206 Supreme Calamitas
- 2.5 Additional Changes
- 2.6 Resprites
- 2.1 Bosses
- 3 Fixes
- 4 Removals
- Added Auralis.
- Added Ball and Chain.
- Added Bloodfire Bullets.
- Added God Slayer Slugs as unobtainable items.
- Added an event progress bar for the Boss Rush.
- Switched Aquatic Scourge and Brimstone Elemental's progression places. The Acid Rain tier 2 event and Unholy Core set are still locked behind their corresponding bosses.
- Anahita in Death Mode now has increased velocity and spends less time firing bubbles towards the player.
- The Leviathan now charges twice in a row in Death Mode and moves faster.
- Both can no longer charge at the player from the beginning of the fight in Death Mode.
- Now fires a wider spread of sand blasts while circling, and increases its velocity and acceleration depending on how far away it is from the player as its health decreases in Death Mode.
- Aquatic Parasites and Aquatic Urchins no longer have increased health during Boss Rush.
- Now fires more lasers, moves quicker, and has decreased attack delay as its health decreases in Death Mode.
- Changed Aureus Spawn health from 1012 / 1007 to 1008 in all modes.
- Now gradually reaches max velocity as its health decreases in Death Mode.
- Now gains increased movement velocity and decreased attack delay as its health decreases in Death Mode.
- Creepers now have increased velocity in Death Mode.
- Now moves quicker as its health decreases, and fires more projectiles during its cocoon phase in Death Mode.
- Now summons more Soul Seekers that have less health in Death Mode.
- Now increases her velocity and acceleration while decreasing attack delay as her health decreases.
- Cataclysm and Catastrophe now move quicker and have decreased attack delay as their health decreases.
- Now spawns more Dark Energies and moves quicker as its health decreases in Death Mode.
- Reduced potency of the enrage based on nearby tiles.
- Now moves quicker, spawns more Crab Shrooms, and has decreased attack delay as its health decreases in Death Mode.
- No longer deals increased contact damage in its final phase.
- Can now dive and lunge towards the player while burrowing in all world difficulties. A new sound effect is played before this occurs.
- Now larger, has more body segments, burrows more often, and gains increased velocity and acceleration as its health decreases in Death Mode.
- Can now fly during its uncoiling phase in Revengeance Mode.
- Now longer, and increases in velocity and acceleration as its health decreases in Death Mode.
- Laser walls now use enums, and will now always be synced up properly.
- The player can no longer be cheaply shot by its fireballs.
- No longer fires a spread of lasers during phase 1, and will now fire a telegraphed barrage of lasers that travel towards the player from both ends of the screen in an X-shape.
- These are now occasionally present during the Phase 2 laser walls.
- Now creates a portal to telegraph where it will appear after teleporting.
- Enrage scale in Death Mode is now a bit larger, which causes it to have increased velocity and overall aggression.
- Now has increased attack delay, no longer transitions to phase 2 at the start of the fight, and its map icon is now invisible for the entirety of phase 3 in Death Mode.
- Can now fly at players out of reach more easily, and increases in velocity and acceleration as its health decreases in Death Mode.
- Now splits during Boss Rush.
- No longer transitions into Phase 2 at the start of the fight, and now charges faster and more often as its health decreases in Death Mode.
- Now increases in velocity as its health decreases in Death Mode.
- Head can now fire lasers from the start of the fight, and fires more often as its health decreases in Death Mode.
- Free Golem Head no longer deals contact damage.
- Bullet hell teleports are now always above the player rather than random.
- Fire ring released on its death is now possible to dodge.
- Now has a decreased attack delay in Death Mode.
- Now moves faster, only spawns Spiked Slimes, no longer summons its Crown Jewel at the start of the fight, and is much larger in Death Mode.
- No longer deals contact damage.
- Moon Lord and True Eyes of Cthulhu are now more aggressive in Death Mode.
- True Eyes of Cthulhu no longer deal contact damage.
- True Eyes of Cthulhu no longer use their death ray attack in Revengeance Mode and higher.
- Now teleports a bit further away from the player in phase 3.
- Now has increased attack delay and no longer transitions to phase 2 at the start of the fight in Death Mode.
- The Perforator Hive's projectiles now rain in a consistent spread instead of at random.
- All Perforator Worms no longer fire Blood clots, and all Perforator Worms now have increased size and body segments based on world difficulty.
- Significantly reduced the speed of the Small Perforator Worm in all difficulties, buffed health from 1,250 / 1,749 / 2,099 to 1,250 / 2,125 / 2,550
- Medium Perforator Worm can now split similarly to Eater of Worlds, changed health from 2,000 / 2,799 / 3,079 total to 200 / 279 / 307 per segment.
- Large Perforator Worm can now burrow and lunge towards the player, buffed health from 2,500 / 3,499 / 3,779 to 2,500 / 5,000 / 5,400.
- Now has a buffed enrage scale in Death Mode, causing it to have increased velocity, servant spawn rate, and stinger/missile fire rate.
- Can now fire a single thorn ball in phase 2.
- Velocity and acceleration, maximum hook reach, and the number of tentacles that can spawn increase as its health decreases in Death Mode.
- Plantera's tentacles move quicker in Death Mode.
- Reduced potency of the enrage based on nearby tiles.
- Adjusted tile enrage to affect its projectiles more.
- Now charges towards the player at certain intervals.
- Phantom blasts no longer home in and instead accelerate over time.
- Mines no longer deal any damage until they've reached max velocity, and mine velocity is now affected by Polterghast's tile enrage.
- How often Polterghast's hooks move is now based on how close the player is to them.
- Polterghast's hooks can fire projectiles again.
- Now transitions into Phase 3 later in the fight in Death Mode.
- Attack delay now decreases as her health decreases in Death Mode.
- Now has a buffed enrage scale in Death Mode, causing it to have increased velocity, boss servant spawning rate, and stinger fire rate.
- No longer spawns Hornets in Revengeance Mode, and will instead spawn large Bees with 40% more health.
- No longer deals contact damage while preparing a stomp during phase 2.
- Ravager Head AI has been reworked, it now fires three lasers in a barrage including a rocket while detached.
- Rock Pillars now always deal contact damage and are formed further away.
- Ravager Nukes can only home onto the player during the first 5 seconds of it being spawned, and no longer spawn during phase 2.
- Stomp is now much more lenient with its player targeting range.
- Greatly decreased speed in Death Mode.
- Cosmic Scythes now sharply return to their fired position after traveling for five seconds. Cosmic Scythes are now fired in bursts up to 3 depending on how much health Signus has.
- Now attacks 4 / 3 / 2 / 1 time(s) per-phase and now cycles through its phases faster depending on how much health Signus has.
- Buffed Cosmic Mine health from 100 to 6000.
- Skeletron can now respawn all four of its hands at 33% health in Death Mode.
- Nerfed Skeletron Head health in Death Mode from 11,000 to 4400.
- Two chaos balls are now spawned in addition to its white magic projectiles after each teleport, fires skulls more often with extra velocity and Head accelerates quicker as its health decreases in Death Mode.
- Its hands accelerate quicker in Death Mode.
- Revengeance Mode stat changes:
- Nerfed Skeletron Head health from 11,000 to 6600.
- Buffed Skeletron Hand health from 1170 to 11,232.
- Nerfed Prime Saw and Vice health from 13,500 to 8775, Prime Laser health from 9000 to 5850, and Prime Cannon health from 10,500 to 6825 in Revengeance Mode.
- Draedon's Remote scaling for Skeletron Prime's limbs decreased from x1.05 to x0.8.
- Skeletron Prime and all of its limbs will increase in velocity and acceleration as its health decreases in Death Mode.
- Lightning portals now spawn much closer to the player.
- Now larger and longer in Death Mode.
- Now plays a sound effect each time she fires a projectile.
- No longer transition into Phase 2 at the start of the fight, transition into Phase 3 later in the fight, have reduced attack delay, and increase in velocity and acceleration as their health decreases in Death Mode.
- No longer fires Death Lasers at the start of the fight, now enrages easier, and moves faster as its health decreases in Death Mode.
- Bloodfire Arrows are now crafted in sets of 333 instead of 250.
- Hallowed Rune and Tundra Flame Blossoms Staff now require a Hardmode Anvil to craft.
- System Bane now requires 20 Dubious Plating, 10 Mysterious Circuitry, 5 Life Alloys and 5 Infected Armor Plating to craft.
- Renamed Draedon's Charging Station to Charging Station.
- Renamed Draedon's Fuel Factory to Power Cell Factory.
- Renamed Fabsol (item) to Princess Spirit in a Bottle.
- Renamed Holographic Display Box to Lab Hologram Projector.
- Renamed Turret to Lab Turret.
Balance and Reworks
- Several Acid Rain enemy stats have been adjusted:
- Several boss and boss servant damage values have been adjusted, a full list can be found below:
The Slime God
Anahita and Leviathan
The Plaguebringer Goliath
Providence, the Profaned Goddess
Signus, Envoy of the Devourer
The Old Duke
The Devourer of Gods
Jungle Dragon, Yharon
- Removed several Auric Tesla armor inherited set bonus amplifications, this includes the following:
- Auric Tesla Hooded Facemask additional 10% fire rate increase for ranged weapons, increased bloodflare soul damage, and increased shrapnel round damage.
- Auric Tesla Wire-Hemmed Visage increased silva explosion damage, increased ghastly bolt damage, and increased god slayer explosion damage.
- Auric Tesla Space Helmet increased bloodflare mine damage.
- Introduced soft damage caps to the following projectiles:
- Bloodflare Horned Helm set bonus souls and orbs, Bloodflare Hydra Hood set bonus fireballs, Daedalus Headgear shards, Desert Prowler armor tornadoes, Dragon Scales fireballs, Dynamo Stem Cells swarmers, Electrician's Glove sparks, Elemental Quiver splitting projectiles, all Empyrean armor set bonus projectiles, Ethereal Extorter souls, Fungal Symbiote mushrooms, God Slayer Helmet set bonus shrapnel, God Slayer Horned Helm set bonus phantom summons, God Slayer Visage set bonus orbs, Hallowed Rune stars, Harpy Ring and Harpy Wings feathers, Hydrothermic Headgear set bonus flares, Hydrothermic Hood set bonus flames, Hydrothermic Mask set bonus orbs, Jelly-Charged Battery energy orbs, all Luxor's Gift projectiles, Moonstone Crown sigils, Nanotech nanoblades, Prismatic armor rockets, Reaver Visage rockets, Rusty Medallion droplets, Scuttler's Jewel spikes, Tarragon Visage leaves, Unstable Prism sparks, all Venerated Locket projectiles, and Victide armor seashells.
- Introduced set bonus cooldowns and removed their random intervals for the following projectiles:
- Bloodflare Horned Helm set bonus bloodflare souls, Bloodflare Hydra Hood set bonus fireballs, God Slayer Helmet set bonus shrapnel, Hydrothermic Headgear set bonus flares, Hydrothermic Hood set bonus flames, and Reaver Visage set bonus rockets.
- Ark of the Ancients' beam projectiles no longer have a random spread of damage. All beam projectiles now deal 33.33% base damage.
- Slightly decreased the damage multiplier of the Bloodflare Horned Helm set bonus bloodflare souls, Bloodflare Hydra Hood set bonus fireballs, and God Slayer Helmet set bonus shrapnel.
- Increased the velocities of the Calamari's Lament and Ethereal Subjugator minions.
- Cold Divinity no longer benefits twice from minion damage bonuses.
- The Community now gives 1 life regeneration, 1.25% damage reduction, 2 defense, 1% critical strike chance, 2.5% damage, 1.25% melee swing speed, 5% minion knockback, 5% movement speed, and 2% health before defeating any boss.
- Nerfed Deathhail Staff's damage from 180 to 90.
- Deific Thunderbolt's lightning strikes now use localNPCImmunity with a cooldown of 10.
- The frequency of Daedalus Facemask set bonus crystal shards, Dragon Scales' fireballs, and Nanotech's nanoblade projectiles can no longer be influenced.
- Elemental Gauntlet, Elemental Quiver, Ethereal Talisman, Nucleogenesis, and Nanotech's shared enemy instakill function has been removed.
- Significantly decreased the damage of the Elemental Quiver's splitting projectiles, and introduced a projectile cap of 50.
- Elemental Quiver's split projectiles are now released on a set timer of 60 frames instead of at random.
- The Final Dawn now consumes stealth if the scythe charging animation is canceled prematurely.
- Added a small cooldown to the Fungal Symbiote for when it can release its mushroom projectiles.
- Buffed Gauss Dagger, on-hit effects now proc every 2 hits instead of 3.
- Heart of the Elements now receives a jump speed reduction if the player has auto-jump enabled.
- Buffed Hydrothermic Helm's defense from 25 to 33.
- Kelvin Catalyst stars now use localNPCImmunity with a cooldown of 10 and can no longer home onto enemies behind blocks.
- Murasama now uses IDStatic immunity frames instead of framing checks.
- Increased the maximum rogue damage boost on the Nanotech from 10% to 15%.
- Increased how many immunity frames the Profaned Soul Artifact minions grant enemies and slightly decreased the projectile speed of all minions.
- Pulse Dragon, Pulse Pistol, and Pulse Rifle projectiles can no longer arc off of enemies with body segments.
- Star Swallower Containment Unit, Mounted Scanner, Pulse Turret Remote, Snake Eyes and Pole Warper now consume Charge on use.
- Increased the hard damage cap of the Reaver Mask set bonus spores and decreased the overall amount that can spawn at a time.
- Sand Sharknado Staff tornadoes no longer use localNPCHitCooldown.
- The Player now decelerates while sliding on blocks using the The Slime God (Lore) item but now receives +10% increased movement speed while sliding on blocks.
- Buffed Squirrel Squire Staff, minion enemy targeting has been improved.
- Buffed Subsuming Vortex's damage from 480 to 1000. Mana cost increased from 20 to 78. Use time increased from 20 to 60. Removed the vortex cap. LocalNPCHitCooldown reduced from 17 to 4.
- Removed the extra defense granted by the Suspicious Looking Jelly Bean mount.
- Decreased Suspicious Looking Jelly Bean mount’s terminal fall speed from 128 mph to 102 mph. Holding ▼ Down will now further increase fall speed.
- System Bane can no longer stack up to 5; however, the player can still throw out a maximum of 5 electric machines.
- Adjusted Throwing Bricks, buffed damage from 7 to 14, use time increased from 20 (19) to 40 (39).
- Nerfed Umbraphile Boots' rogue damage boost from 12% to 9%, and it no longer boosts rogue projectile velocity.
- Vigorous Candle buff effects can no longer bypass debuffs that block life regeneration.
- Nerfed Yanmei's Knife, Kami Injection buff no longer grants bonus defense. Decreased damage boost from 30% to 15%. Increased movement speed boost from 10% to 15%. Kami Flu debuff damage over time decreased from 125 damage per second to 100 damage per second.
- Yanmei's Knife can now trigger its on-hit effects when damaging the following:
- Yanmei's Knife can no longer trigger its on-hit effects on Ceaseless Void or The Devourer of Gods' body segments.
- Added a flavor tooltip to Aero Dynamite.
- Added a missing comma to one of the Drunk Princess' dialog options.
- Added gores for Soul Seekers.
- Added three new Town NPC names:
- Boss Rush's Dash Curse now prevents other mod dashes if they use the vanilla dash delay interval.
- Depletion of charge is no longer random and is now different for every weapon.
- God Slayer Cooldown tooltip updated to match its current functions.
- Hadal Stew and Purified Jam tooltips are now dynamic and will change if the player has the Philosopher's Stone equipped and/or if Death Mode is active.
- Increased the boss health scaling calculation for multiplayer:
- For 2 players, health is now multiplied by 0.82.
- For 3 players, health is now multiplied by 0.72.
- For 4 players, health is now multiplied by 0.64.
- For 5 players, health is now multiplied by 0.57.
- For 6 players, health is now multiplied by 0.47.
- Reduced Bloodfire Arrow sell price from 4 to 80 .
- Laboratory Doors can no longer be interacted with by Town NPCs.
- Minor tooltip update to Draedon Power Cell.
- Reworked several internal Revengeance Mode damage alterations and merged them into a single file.
- Security Chests and Lab Hologram Projectors now use the rarity.
- Slowed down Galactica Singularity's sprite.
- Reworded the Spiteful Candle's tooltip.
- Nerfed Sulphurous Sea Steam Geyser's damage from 50 to 30 / 48.
- Updated the tooltips for Arch Amaryllis, Claret Cannon, Gleaming Magnolia, Mana Rose, Venusian Trident, and Wrath of the Ancients to match their correct projectile functions.
- Resprited Soul Seeker, Sun Bat, and Sunskater.
- Resprited Alchemical Flask, Bloom Stone, Frost Barrier and Stress Pills.
- Resprited Abyssal Tome, Aeries, Animus, Butcher, Cursed Dagger, Eldritch Tome, Gleaming Dagger, Minigun, Needler, Opal Striker, P90, Pearl God, Phantasmal Fury, Pwnagehammer, Shadowbolt Staff, Spear of Destiny, Spyker, Storm Surge, Sun God Staff, Sun Spirit Staff and Ultra Liquidator.
- Resprited Rubber Mortar Round.
- Resprited Needler's needles, Solar God Spirit minion, Solar Spirit minion, Spyker's needles.
- Fixed sharks from Alluvion, Floodtide, and Monsoon proccing on-hit effects from summoner accessories.
- Fixed a bug that caused Astrum Deus to become permanently invulnerable during Boss Rush and in Death Mode.
- Fixed a bug that caused Astrum Deus to despawn while the player was still alive in multiplayer.
- Fixed a bug that caused Astrum Deus to repeatedly split during its phase 1 to phase 2 transition.
- Fixed an oversight that caused Bleached Angling Kits to have a lower chance of dropping Angler Tackle Bag in Expert Mode instead of a higher chance.
- Fixed a bug that caused Calamitas to despawn while the player was still alive.
- Fixed a bug that prevented Caustic Croaker Staff's sentry minion from idling on platforms.
- Fixed a bug that caused Charging Stations and Power Cell Factories to incorrectly load when generating a world.
- Fixed several UI visual errors with Charging Stations, Lab Hologram Projectors, and Power Cell Factories.
- Fixed Cosmilite Chest sinking into the floor when opening it.
- Fixed a mod conflict with the "Crouch, Crawl, and Roll" mod.
- Fixed an exploit that involved dashing.
- Fixed typos in the tooltips of Death and Monkey Darts.
- Fixed The Devourer of Cods' bobber glowmask being off-center at certain rotations.
- Fixed The Devourer of Gods' laser projectiles desyncing in multiplayer.
- Fixed The Dragonfolly's feather projectiles desyncing in multiplayer.
- Fixed a bug that caused Eater of Worlds to desync between clients, rarely become invisible, and have near-infinite health in multiplayer.
- Fixed fishing lines disappearing when Fishing Poles are used while held by the cursor.
- Fixed a bug that caused Hydraulic Volt Crasher to target passive enemies.
- Fixed an oversight that prevented Hypothermia from properly firing a stealth strike without the use of Ruin Medallion or its upgrades.
- Fixed a bug with Jungle Dragon, Yharon's charge telegraph.
- Fixed Jungle Dragon, Yharon's infernadoes desyncing in multiplayer.
- Fixed a bug that caused the finite use Classless weapons boss shot counter to increase by 2 each shot instead of by 1.
- Fixed an exploit with Kami Injection that allowed it to incorrectly stack with Titan Scale.
- Fixed an exploit with Kami Flu that allowed the player to see Duke Fishron at all times during its third phase.
- Fixed a bug that caused Laboratory Doors to break when opened by wires.
- Fixed a bug that caused Lab Hologram Projectors and Power Cell Factories to duplicate when placed in multiplayer.
- Fixed a bug that prevented The Leviathan from spawning correctly in multiplayer.
- Fixed a visual error that caused The Leviathan's sprite to flash brightly in multiplayer.
- Fixed a bug which caused mounts and minecarts to move extremely slowly with certain other mods enabled.
- Fixed several visual errors with Phaseslayer and Subsuming Vortex in multiplayer.
- Fixed a bug that caused Polterghast's attacks to desync in multiplayer.
- Fixed a bug that caused Power Cells to corrupt world save files.
- Fixed a game crash involving Power Cell Factories.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Power Cell Factory to incorrectly render its placed sprite in multiplayer.
- Fixed a bug that prevented Power Cell Factories from creating Draedon Power Cells in multiplayer.
- Fixed a bug that caused inactive Power Cell Factories to count as tables for NPC Housing.
- Fixed a bug with the Pulse Turret Remote sentry minion interfering with other sentries.
- Fixed a bug that caused Rubico Prime's sound effect to not play correctly when using it in conjunction with the Elemental Quiver.
- Fixed a bug that caused Skeletron Prime to move slower than intended while preforming its head-spin.
- Fixed a visual error that caused Soul Slurper's glowmask to be displaced.
- Fixed a bug with the Squishy Bean mount that allowed it to jump infinitely.
- Fixed a bug with the Squishy Bean mount that prevented it from dropping through platforms.
- Fixed a visual error that caused the player to hold out the Starfleet and Norfleet incorrectly.
- Fixed a bug involving segmented enemies and Target Dummies.
- Fixed a major exploit where weapon crit chance was shared with all players in multiplayer.
- Removed all pre-existing Draedon's Charging Stations and Draedon's Fuel Factories.
- Removed Charger Test Item.
- Removed Field Generators that spawned within Arsenal Labs.
- Removed the ability to toggle dashes by changing an item's visibility.
- Removed unused Phaseblade and Phasesaber recipe groups.