|"Rust and Dust Fixes"|
|Release date||October 4, 2020|
|Music Mod version|
|← Previous||Next →|
|Version history • All patches|
The 1.4.5.003 (or 22.214.171.124) update overhauled how the Charging Station and Power Cell Factory function, as well as introduced several boss adjustments and bug fixes. This update also removed all previous Charging Stations, Lab Hologram Projectors, and Power Cell Factories predating this version.
- 1 Additions
- 2 Changes
- 2.1 Bosses
- 2.2 Recipes
- 2.3 Renames
- 2.4 Resprites
- 2.5 Balance and Reworks
- 2.5.1 Pre-Hardmode
- 2.5.2 Hardmode
- 2.5.3 Post-Moon Lord
- 126.96.36.199 Profaned Guardians
- 188.8.131.52 The Dragonfolly
- 184.108.40.206 Providence, the Profaned Goddess
- 220.127.116.11 Ceaseless Void
- 18.104.22.168 Storm Weaver
- 22.214.171.124 Signus, Envoy of the Devourer
- 126.96.36.199 Polterghast
- 188.8.131.52 The Old Duke
- 184.108.40.206 The Devourer of Gods
- 220.127.116.11 Jungle Dragon, Yharon
- 18.104.22.168 Supreme Calamitas
- 2.6 Additional Changes
- 3 Fixes
- 4 Removals
- Added Auralis.
- Added Ball and Chain.
- Added Bloodfire Bullets.
- Added God Slayer Slugs as unobtainable items.
- Added an event progress bar for the Boss Rush event.
- Switched the Aquatic Scourge and Brimstone Elemental progression places. The Acid Rain tier 2 event and Unholy Core set are still locked behind their corresponding bosses.
- Anahita in Death Mode now has increased velocity and spends less time firing bubbles towards the player. The Leviathan now charges twice in a row in Death Mode and moves faster. Both can no longer charge at the player from the beginning of the fight.
- In Death Mode, the Aquatic Scourge now fires a wider spread of sand blasts while circling, and increases its velocity and acceleration depending on how away it is from the player as its HP decreases.
- Aquatic Parasites and Aquatic Urchins no longer have increased health during the Boss Rush.
- Astrum Aureus in Death Mode now fires more lasers, moves quicker, and has decreased attack delay as its HP decreases.
- Changed Aureus Spawn health from 1012 / 1007 to 1008 in all modes.
- Astrum Deus now gradually reaches max velocity as its HP decreases in Death Mode.
- The Brain of Cthulhu now gains increased movement velocity and decreased attack delay as its HP decreases in Death Mode.
- Creepers also now have increased velocity in Death Mode.
- The Brimstone Elemental in Death Mode now moves quicker as its HP decreases, and fires more projectiles during its cocoon phase.
- Calamitas in Death Mode now summons more Soul Seekers that have less HP.
- Ceaseless Void in Death Mode now spawns more Dark Energies and moves quicker as its HP decreases.
- Crabulon in Death Mode now moves quicker, spawns more Crab Shrooms, and has decreased attack delay as its HP decreases.
- Cryogen no longer deals increased contact damage in its final phase.
- The Desert Scourge can now dive and lunge towards the player while burrowing in all world difficulties. A new sound effect is played before this occurs.
- The Desert Scourge is now larger, has more body segments, burrows more often, and gains increased velocity and acceleration as its HP decreases in Death Mode.
- The Destroyer can now fly during its uncoiling phase in Revengeance Mode.
- The Destroyer is now longer, and increases in velocity and acceleration as its HP decreases in Death Mode.
- Several changes have been made to The Devourer of Gods fight:
- The Devourer of Gods' laser walls now use enums, will now always be synced up properly.
- The player can no longer be cheaply shot by The Devourer of Gods' fireballs.
- The Devourer of Gods no longer fires a spread of lasers during phase 1, and will now fire a telegraphed barrage of lasers that travel towards the player from both ends of the screen in the shape of an X.
- These are now occasionally present during the Phase 2 laser walls.
- The Devourer of Gods now creates a portal to telegraph where it will appear after teleporting.
- The Dragonfolly’s enrage scale in Death Mode is now a bit larger, which causes it to have increased velocities and overall aggression.
- Duke Fishron now has increased attack delay, no longer transitions to phase 2 at the start of the fight, and its map icon is now invisible for the entirety of phase 3 in Death Mode.
- The Eater of Worlds can now fly at players out of reach more easily, and increases in velocity and acceleration as its HP decreases in Death Mode.
- The Eater of Worlds will now split during the Boss Rush.
- The Eye of Cthulhu no longer transitions into Phase 2 at the start of the fight and now charges faster and more often as its HP decreases in Death Mode.
- Golem now increases in velocity as its HP decreases in Death Mode.
- Golem’s head in Death Mode can now fire lasers from the start of the fight, and fires more often as its HP decreases.
- A few changes have been made to the Jungle Dragon, Yharon fight:
- Jungle Dragon, Yharon bullet hell teleports are now always above the player rather than random.
- Jungle Dragon, Yharon fire ring released on its death is now possible to dodge.
- Jungle Dragon, Yharon in Death Mode now has a decreased attack delay.
- King Slime now moves faster, only summons spike slimes, no longer summons its Crown Jewel at the start of the fight, and is much larger in Death Mode.
- Lunatic Cultist, Free Golem Head, and True Eye of Cthulhu now no longer deal contact damage.
- Moon Lord and True Eyes of Cthulhu are now more aggressive in Death Mode.
- The Old Duke now teleports a bit further away from the player in phase 3.
- The Old Duke now has increased attack delay and no longer transitions to phase 2 at the start of the fight in Death Mode.
- Several changes have been made to The Perforators fight:
- The Perforator Hive projectile's now rain in a consistent spread instead of at random.
- All Perforator Worms no longer fire Blood clots, and all Perforator Worms now have increased size and body segments based on world difficulty.
- Significantly reduced the speed of the Small Perforator Worm in all difficulties, increased HP from 1,250 / 1,749 / 2,099 to 1,250 / 2,125 / 2,550
- Medium Perforator Worm can now split similarly to the Eater of Worlds, decreased HP from 2,000 / 2,799 / 3,079 to 200 / 279 / 307.
- Large Perforator Worm can now burrow and lunge towards the player, increased HP from 2,500 / 3,499 / 3,779 to 2,500 / 5,000 / 5,400.
- In Death Mode, both The Plaguebringer Goliath and Queen Bee now have a buffed enrage scale, which causes both of them to have increased velocity, boss servant spawning rates, and stinger/missile fire rates.
- Plantera can now fire a single thorn ball in phase 2.
- Plantera's velocity and acceleration, maximum hook reach, and the number of tentacles that can spawn increase as its HP decreases in Death Mode.
- Plantera's tentacles move quicker in Death Mode.
- Providence, the Profaned Goddess attack delay now decreases as her HP decreases in Death Mode.
- Several changes have been made to the Polterghast fight:
- Adjusted Polterghast tile enrage to affect its projectiles more.
- Polteghast will now charge towards the player at certain intervals.
- Polterghast phantom blasts no longer home in and instead accelerate over time.
- Polterghast mines no longer deal any damage until they've reached max velocity, and mine velocity is now affected by Polterghast's tile enrage.
- How often Polterghast hooks move is nor based on how close the Player is to them.
- Polterghast hooks can fire projectiles again.
- Polterghast now transitions into Phase 3 later in the fight.
- Queen Bee can no longer spawn Hornets in Revengeance Mode and will instead spawn large Bees with 40% more life.
- Several changes have been made to the Ravager fight:
- Ravager no longer can deal contact damage except when stomping during phase 2.
- Ravager Head AI has been reworked, it now fires three lasers in a barrage including a rocket while detached.
- Ravager Rock Pillars now always deal contact damage and are formed further away.
- Ravager Nukes can only home-in to the player during the first 5 seconds of it being spawned. Ravager Nukes can no longer spawn during phase 2.
- Ravager stomp is now much more lenient with its player targeting range.
- Greatly decreased Ravager's speed in Death Mode.
- Reduced the potency of the arena enrage based on nearby tiles for Plantera and Ceaseless Void.
- Several changes have been made to the Signus, Envoy of the Devourer fight:
- Signus' Cosmic Scythes now sharply return to their fired position after traveling for five seconds. Cosmic scythes are now fired in bursts up to 3 depending on how much HP Signus has.
- Signus will now attack 4 / 3 / 2 / 1 time(s) per-phase and now cycles through its phases faster depending on how much HP Signus has.
- Increased health of Cosmic Mines from 100 to 6,000.
- A few changes have been made to the Skeletron fight in Death Mode.
- Skeletron will now respawn all four of its hands at 33% HP.
- Skeletron Head HP decreased from 11,000 to 4,400.
- Two chaos balls are now spawned in addition to its white magic projectiles after each teleport, fires skulls more often with extra velocity and Head accelerates quicker as its HP decreases.
- Its hands accelerate quicker.
- A couple of stat changes were also made to the fight in Revengeance Mode.
- Skeletron Head HP decreased from 11,000 to 6,600.
- Skeletron Hand HP increased from 1,170 to 11,232.
- Skeletron Prime Prime Saw and Vice HP decreased from 13,500 to 8,775, Prime Laser HP decreased from 9,000 to 5,850, and Prime Cannon HP decreased from 10,500 to 6,825 in Revengeance Mode.
- Draedon's Remote scaling for Skeletron Prime's limbs decreased from x1.05 to x0.8.
- Skeletron Prime and all of its arms will increase in velocity and acceleration as its HP decreases in Death Mode.
- Storm Weaver lightning portals now much closer to the player.
- Storm Weaver is now larger and longer in Death Mode.
- Supreme Calamitas now plays a sound effect each time she fires a projectile.
- True Eyes of Cthulhu no longer use their death ray attack in Revengeance Mode and higher.
- The Twins no longer transition into Phase 2 at the start of the fight, transition into Phase 3 later in the fight, have reduced attack delay, and increase in velocity and acceleration as their HP decreases in Death Mode.
- The Wall of Flesh no longer fires Death Lasers at the start of the fight, now enrages easier, and moves faster as its HP decreases in Death Mode.
- Bloodfire Arrows are now crafted in batches of 333 instead of 250.
- Hallowed Rune and Tundra Flame Blossoms Staff now require a Hardmode Anvil to be crafted.
- System Bane now requires 20 Mysterious Circuitry, 10 Dubious Plating, 5 Life Alloys and 5 Infected Armor Plating.
- Renamed Draedon's Charging Station to Charging Station.
- Renamed Draedon's Fuel Factory to Power Cell Factory.
- Renamed Fabsol (item) to Princess Spirit in a Bottle.
- Renamed Holographic Display Box to Lab Hologram Projector.
- Renamed Turret to Lab Turret.
- Resprited Sunskater, Sun Bat, and Soul Seeker.
- Resprited Alchemical Flask, Bloom Stone, Frost Barrier and Stress Pills.
- Resprited Abyssal Tome, Aeries, Animus, Butcher, Cursed Dagger, Eldritch Tome, Gleaming Dagger, Minigun, Needler, Opal Striker, P90, Pearl God, Phantasmal Fury, Pwnagehammer, Shadowbolt Staff, Spear of Destiny, Spyker, Storm Surge, Sun God Staff, Sun Spirit Staff and Ultra Liquidator.
- Resprited Rubber Mortar Round.
- Resprited Needler's needles, Solar God Spirit summon, Solar Spirit summon, Spyker's needles.
Balance and Reworks
- Several Acid Rain enemy stats have been adjusted:
- Several boss and boss servant damage values have been adjusted, a full list can be found below:
The Slime God
Leviathan and Anahita
The Plaguebringer Goliath
Providence, the Profaned Goddess
Signus, Envoy of the Devourer
The Old Duke
The Devourer of Gods
Jungle Dragon, Yharon
- Removed several Auric Tesla armor inherited set bonus amplifications, this includes the following:
- Auric Tesla Hooded Facemask additional 10% fire rate increase for ranged weapons, increased bloodflare soul damage, and increased shrapnel round damage.
- Auric Tesla Wire-Hemmed Visage increased silva explosion damage, increased ghastly bolt damage, and increased god slayer explosion damage.
- Auric Tesla Space Helmet increased bloodflare mine damage.
- Introduced soft damage caps to the following projectiles:
- Bloodflare Horned Helm set bonus souls and orbs, Bloodflare Hydra Hood set bonus fireballs, Daedalus Headgear shards, Desert Prowler armor tornadoes, Dragon Scales fireballs, Dynamo Stem Cells swarmers, Electrician's Glove sparks, Elemental Quiver splitting projectiles, Ethereal Extorter souls, Fungal Symbiote mushrooms, God Slayer Helmet set bonus shrapnel, God Slayer Horned Helm set bonus phantom summons, God Slayer Visage set bonus orbs, Hallowed Rune stars, Harpy Ring and Harpy Wings feathers, Hydrothermic Headgear set bonus flares, Hydrothermic Hood set bonus flames, Hydrothermic Mask set bonus orbs, Jelly-Charged Battery energy orbs, Moonstone Crown sigils, Nanotech nanoblades, Prismatic armor rockets, Reaver Visage rockets, Rusty Medallion droplets, Scuttler's Jewel spikes, Tarragon Visage leaves, Victide armor seashells, all Empyrean armor set bonus projectiles, all Luxor's Gift projectiles, all Venerated Locket projectiles and all Unstable Prism sparks.
- Introduced set bonus cooldowns and removed their random intervals for the following projectiles:
- Bloodflare Horned Helm set bonus bloodflare souls, Bloodflare Hydra Hood set bonus fireballs, God Slayer Helmet set bonus shrapnel, Hydrothermic Headgear set bonus flares, Hydrothermic Hood set bonus flames, and Reaver Visage set bonus rockets.
- Ark of the Ancients beam projectiles no longer have a random spread of damage. All beam projectiles now deal 33.33% of the weapon's base damage.
- Slightly decreased the damage multiplier of the Bloodflare Horned Helm set bonus bloodflare souls, Bloodflare Hydra Hood set bonus fireballs, and God Slayer Helmet set bonus shrapnel.
- Increased the velocities of the Calamari's Lament and Ethereal Subjugator minions.
- Cold Divinity no longer benefits twice from minion damage bonuses.
- The Community now gives +1 Life regeneration, +1.25% Damage Reduction, +2 Defense, +1% Critical Strike chance, +2.5% increased damage, +1.25% increased melee swing speed, +5% increased minion knockback, +5% increased movement speed, and +2% player health before defeating any boss.
- Nerfed Deathhail Staff, base damage decreased from 180 to 90.
- Deific Thunderbolt lightning strikes now use localNPCImmunity with a cooldown of 10.
- The frequency of Dragon Scales fireballs, Daedalus Facemask set bonus crystal shards, and Nanotech nanoblade projectiles can no longer be influenced.
- The Elemental Gauntlet, Elemental Quiver, Ethereal Talisman, Nucleogenesis, and Nanotech shared enemy instakill function has been removed.
- Significantly decreased the damage of the Elemental Quiver splitting projectiles, and introduced a projectile cap of 50.
- Elemental quiver split projectiles are now released on a set timer of 60 frames instead of at random.
- The Final Dawn now consumes stealth if the scythe charging animation is canceled prematurely.
- Added a small cooldown to the Fungal Symbiote for when it can release its mushroom projectiles.
- Buffed Gauss Dagger, on-hit effects now proc every 2 hits instead of 3.
- The Heart of the Elements now receives a jump speed reduction if the player has auto-jump enabled.
- Buffed Hydrothermic Helm, increased defense granted from 25 to 33.
- Kelvin Catalyst stars now use localNPCImmunity with a cooldown of 10 and can no longer home-in onto enemies behind blocks.
- Murasama now uses IDStatic Immunity frames instead of framing checks.
- Increased the maximum rogue damage boost on the Nanotech from 10% to 15%.
- Increased how many immunity frames the Profaned Soul Artifact minions grant enemies and slightly decreased the projectile speed of all minions.
- The Pulse Dragon, Pulse Pistol, and Pulse Rifle projectiles can no longer arc off of enemies with body segments.
- The Star Swallower Containment Unit, Mounted Scanner, Pulse Turret Remote, Snake Eyes and Pole Warper now consume Charge on use.
- Increased the hard damage cap of the Reaver Mask set bonus spores and decreased the overall amount that can spawn at a time.
- Sand Sharknado Staff tornadoes no longer use localNPCHitCooldown.
- The Player now decelerates while sliding on blocks using the The Slime God (Lore) item but now receives +10% increased movement speed while sliding on blocks.
- Buffed Squirrel Squire Staff, minion enemy targeting has been improved.
- Buffed Subsuming Vortex, base damage increased from 480 to 1000. Mana cost increased from 20 to 78. Use time increased from 20 to 60. Removed the vortex cap. LocalNPCHitCooldown reduced from 17 to 4.
- Removed the extra defense granted by the Suspicious Looking Jelly Bean mount.
- The Suspicious Looking Jelly Bean mount’s terminal fall speed decreased from 128 mph to 102 mph. Holding ▼ Down will now further increase fall speed.
- The System Bane can no longer stack up to 5 however the player can still throw out a maximum of 5 electric machines.
- Adjusted Throwing Bricks, damage increased from 7 to 14, use time increased from 20 (19) to 40 (39).
- Nerfed Umbraphile Boots, rogue damage redcued from 12% to 9% and no longer boosts rogue projectile velocity.
- The Vigorous Candle buff effects can no longer bypass debuffs that block life regeneration.
- Nerfed Yanmei's Knife, Kami Injection buff no longer grants bonus defense. Decreased bonus damage from +30% to +15%. Increased movement speed granted from +10% to +15%. Kami Flu debuff damage over time decreased from 125 damage per second to 100 damage per second.
- Yanmei's Knife can now trigger its on-hit effects when damaging the following:
- Yanmei's Knife can no longer trigger its on-hit effects on The Devourer of Gods' body segments or Ceaseless Void.
- Added a flavor tooltip to Aero Dynamite.
- Added a missing comma in one of the Drunk Princess' dialog options.
- Added gores for Soul Seekers.
- Added three new Town NPC names:
- Boss Rush Dash Curse now prevents other mod dashes if they use the vanilla dash delay int.
- Depletion of charge is no longer random and is now different for every weapon.
- God Slayer Cooldown tooltip updated to match its current functions.
- Hadal Stew and Purified Jam tooltips are now dynamic and will change if the player has the Philosopher's Stone and/or if Death Mode is active.
- Increased the boss health scaling calculation for multiplayer:
- For two players, health is now multiplied by 0.82.
- For three players, health is now multiplied by 0.72.
- For four players, health is now multiplied by 0.64.
- For five players, health is now multiplied by 0.57.
- For six players, health is now multiplied by 0.47.
- Bloodfire Arrows sell price reduced from 4 silver to 80 copper.
- Laboratory Doors no longer can be interacted with by Town NPCs.
- Minor tooltip update to Draedon Power Cell.
- Reworked several internal Revengeance Mode damage alterations and merged them into a single file.
- Security Chests and Lab Hologram Projectors now use the rarity.
- Slowed down Galactica Singularity sprite.
- Reworded the Spiteful Candle tooltip.
- Sulphurous Sea Steam Geyser's damage reduced from 50 to 30 / 48.
- Updated the tooltips of the Arch Amaryllis, Claret Cannon, Gleaming Magnolia, Mana Rose, Venusian Trident, and Wrath of the Ancients to match their correct projectile functions.
- Fixed Cosmilite Chest sinking into the floor when opening it.
- Fixed The Devourer of Cods bobber glowmask being off-center at certain rotations.
- Fixed The Devourer of Gods' laser projectiles desyncing in multiplayer.
- Fixed The Dragonfolly feather projectiles desyncing in multiplayer.
- Fixed Jungle Dragon, Yharon infernadoes desyncing in multiplayer.
- Fixed fishing lines disappearing when Fishing Poles are used while held by the cursor.
- Fixed several UI visual errors with the Charging Stations, Lab Hologram Projectors, and Power Cell Factories.
- Fixed several visual errors with the Phaseslayer and Subsuming Vortex in multiplayer.
- Fixed sharks from Alluvion, Floodtide, and Monsoon proccing on-hit effects from summoner accessories.
- Fixed a bug involving segmented enemies and Target Dummies.
- Fixed a bug that caused Astrum Deus to become permanently invulnerable during the Boss Rush and in Death Mode.
- Fixed a bug that caused Astrum Deus to despawn while the player was still alive in multiplayer.
- Fixed a bug that caused Astrum Deus to repeatedly split during its phase 1 to phase 2 transition.
- Fixed a bug that caused Calamitas to despawn while the player was still alive.
- Fixed a bug that caused Charging Stations and Power Cell Factories to incorrectly load when generating a world.
- Fixed a bug that caused Lab Hologram Projectors and Power Cell Factories to duplicate when placed in multiplayer.
- Fixed a bug that caused inactive Power Cell Factories to count as tables for NPC Housing.
- Fixed a bug that caused Laboratory Doors to break when opened by wires.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Eater of Worlds to desync between clients, rarely become invisible, and have near-infinite health in multiplayer.
- Fixed a bug that caused the finite use Classless weapons boss shot counter to increase by 2 each shot instead by 1.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Power Cell to corrupt world save files.
- Fixed a bug that caused the game to crash involving Power Cell Factories.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Hydraulic Volt Crasher to target passive enemies.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Power Cell Factory to incorrectly render its placed sprite in multiplayer.
- Fixed a bug with the Pulse Turret Remote sentry minion interfering with other sentries.
- Fixed a bug with the Squishy Bean mount that allows it to jump infinitely.
- Fixed a bug with the Squishy Bean mount that prevents it from dropping through platforms.
- Fixed a bug which caused mounts and minecarts to move extremely slowly with certain other mods enabled.
- Fixed a major exploit where weapon crit chance was shared with all players in multiplayer.
- Fixed a mod conflict with the "Crouch, Crawl, and Roll" mod.
- Fixed typos in the tooltips of Death and Monkey Darts.
- Fixed a visual error that caused The Leviathan's sprite to flash brightly in multiplayer.
- Fixed a visual error that caused the player to hold out the Starfleet and Norfleet incorrectly.
- Fixed a visual error that caused the Soul Slurper's glowmask to be displaced.
- Fixed an issue that caused Polterghast's attacks to desync in multiplayer.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Rubico Prime's sound effect to not play correctly when using it in conjunction with the Elemental Quiver.
- Fixed an issue that caused Skeletron Prime to move slower than intended while preforming its head-spin.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the Caustic Croaker Staff sentry minion from idling on platforms.
- Fixed an issue that prevented The Leviathan from spawning correctly in multiplayer.
- Fixed an issue that prevented Power Cell Factories from creating Draedon Power Cells in multiplayer.
- Fixed an issue with Jungle Dragon, Yharon's charge telegraph.
- Fixed an exploit that involved dashing.
- Fixed an exploit with the Kami Injection buff that allowed it to incorrectly stack with the Titan Scale buff.
- Fixed an exploit with the Kami Flu that allowed the player to see Duke Fishron at all times during its third phase.
- Fixed an oversight that caused the Bleached Angling Kit to have a lower chance of dropping the Angler Tackle Bag in Expert Mode instead of a higher chance.
- Fixed an oversight that prevented the Hypothermia from properly firing a stealth strike without the use of the Ruin Medallion line of accessories.
- All pre-existing Draedon's Fuel Factories and Draedon's Charging Stations have been removed.
- Removed Charger Test Item.
- Removed Field Generators that spawned within the Arsenal Labs.
- Removed the ability to toggle dashes by changing an item's visibility.
- Removed unused Phaseblade and Phasesaber recipe groups.