|Tooltip||Transforms the holder into a water elemental|
Going underwater gives you a buff
Greatly reduces breath loss and provides a small amount of light in the abyss
Enemies become frozen when they touch you
You have a layer of ice around you that absorbs 20% damage but breaks after one hit
After 30 seconds the ice shield will regenerate
Wow, you can swim now!
Most of these effects are only active after Skeletron has been defeated
|Grants Buff||Water Elemental|
|Buff tooltip||You are a water elemental now|
|Grants Buff||Ocean's Blessing|
|Buff duration||Infinite (in water)|
6 seconds (out of water)
|Buff tooltip||15% increased max speed and acceleration|
|Grants Buff||Ice Shield|
|Buff duration||Infinite (when not broken)|
|Buff tooltip||Absorbs 20% damage from the next hit you take, then shatters|
|Inflicts Debuff||Ice Shield Cooldown|
|Debuff duration||30 seconds|
|Debuff tooltip||The shield is regenerating|
|Inflicts Debuff||Glacial State|
|Debuff duration||3-4 seconds|
|Debuff tooltip||Cannot move and defense is shattered|
The Aquatic Heart is a Revengeance Mode Pre-Hardmode accessory dropped by ???. Equipping it transforms the user into a water elemental and causes them to emit light. After Skeletron is defeated, they gain a wide variety of bonuses including:
- Improved underwater breathing ability
- The ability to move through water unhindered, and the Ocean's Blessing buff while submerged which boosts underwater movement speed even further.
- Nearby enemies are inflicted with the Glacial State debuff when the player is hurt; the duration and range of enemies that are inflicted scales with damage taken.
- An Ice Shield which absorbs 20% of damage from hits (with a cooldown of 30 seconds).
- It can be considered an upgraded version of Neptune's Shell.
- Changing the accessory to "Hidden" will make the player look normal; however, the Ice Shield will still be visible.
- A male character will always appear and sound like a female character while this accessory is visible. Despite this, NPC messages and death messages are not affected.
- The character emits pale blue light while the Ice Shield is active, and orange light when it is recharging.
- The damage reduction provided by the Ice Shield is calculated separately from typical damage reduction. As a result, it is not affected by the Calamity Mod's DR soft cap.
- Having the Leviathan and Anahita (Lore) item favorited in your inventory while using the accessory will increase maximum health by 5%.
- To safely obtain the item in Pre-Hardmode without dying, use a Recall Potion after killing ???. Recall Potions have no delay and will guarantee your survival.
- Talking to the Sea King and Drunk Princess with the Aquatic Heart equipped will display a unique quote.
- This was formerly two items known as Siren's Hearts, which could be either blue or green.
- Only the green heart was considered to be gamagamer's Developer item, as they insisted on adding the green variants for this item as well as the Siren itself.