|Tooltip||Grants immunity to knockback|
Immune to most debuffs
+40 max life and increased life regeneration
Grants a supreme holy flame dash
Can be used to ram enemies
Press Elysian Guard to activate buffs to all damage, crit chance, and defense
Activating this buff will reduce your movement speed and increase enemy aggro
+20 defense while submerged in liquid
|Grants Buff||Elysian Guard|
|Buff duration||Infinite (While active)|
|Buff tooltip||Movement speed reduced, other stats buffed|
|Inflicts Debuff||God Slayer Inferno|
|Debuff duration||5 seconds (Shield bash)|
|Debuff tooltip||Your flesh is burning off|
|Inflicts Debuff||Holy Flames|
|Debuff duration||4 seconds (Holy eruptions)|
|Debuff tooltip||Dissolving from holy light|
The Asgardian Aegis is a craftable post-Moon Lord accessory with a wide array of defensive effects. It grants 28 defense, immunity to knockback and most debuffs, +40 max life, increases life regeneration by 1, and an additional 20 defense while submerged in liquid.
While equipped, the wearer can double tap a horizontal movement key to perform a supreme holy flame dash with a base distance of 28 blocks. Striking enemies during the shield dash will heavily damage them, inflict God Slayer Inferno, cause holy explosions, and leave behind a lingering Holy Eruption which damages enemies that touch it. Every time an enemy is struck, the wearer's immunity frames are set to 6.
This accessory's max life and defense stack with its components. However, the Elysian Guard bonuses will not stack with the Elysian Aegis.
|Ascendant Spirit Essence||4|
- Directly colliding with an enemy during the shield dash deals 300 melee damage. This direct hit is affected by melee damage bonuses and the wearer's melee critical strike chance.
- The explosion produced upon colliding with an enemy deals 135 damage. This is boosted by the average of all damage stats.
- The Holy Eruption left behind after colliding with an enemy deals 90 damage and can strike 6 times per second. This is boosted by the average of all damage stats. The Holy Eruption inflicts Holy Flames for 4 seconds to all enemies which touch it.
- The Asgardian Aegis provides immunity to On Fire!, Bleeding, Broken Armor, Burning, Chilled, Confused, Cursed, Darkness, Frostburn, Poisoned, Searing Lava, Silenced, Slow, Weak, Brimstone Flames, Glacial State, God Slayer Inferno, and Holy Flames.
- The Elysian Guard buff will be deactivated when using Mounts.