|Tooltip||Grants immunity to fire blocks and knockback|
Immune to most debuffs
+40 max life
Grants a supreme holy flame dash
Can be used to ram enemies
Press Elysian Guard to activate buffs to all damage, crit chance, and defense
Activating this buff will reduce your movement speed and increase enemy aggro
10% damage reduction while submerged in liquid
|Grants Buff||Elysian Guard|
|Buff duration||Infinite (While active)|
|Buff tooltip||Movement speed reduced, other stats buffed|
|Inflicts Debuff||God Slayer Inferno|
|Debuff duration||5 seconds (Shield bash)|
|Debuff tooltip||Your flesh is burning off|
|Inflicts Debuff||Holy Flames|
|Debuff duration||5 seconds (Holy eruptions)|
|Debuff tooltip||Dissolving from holy light|
The Asgardian Aegis is a craftable post-Moon Lord accessory with a wide array of defensive effects. It grants 10 defense, immunity to knockback and most debuffs, +40 max life, and an additional 10% damage reduction while submerged in liquid.
While equipped, the wearer can double tap a horizontal movement key to perform a supreme holy flame dash with a base distance of 27 blocks. Striking enemies during the shield dash will heavily damage them, inflict God Slayer Inferno, cause holy explosions, and leave behind a lingering Holy Eruption which damages enemies that touch it. Every time an enemy is struck, the wearer's immunity frames are set to 4.
This accessory's max life and defense stack with its components. However, the Elysian Guard bonuses will not stack with the Elysian Aegis.
- Directly colliding with an enemy during the shield dash deals 500 melee damage. This direct hit is affected by melee damage bonuses and the wearer's melee critical strike chance.
- The explosion produced upon colliding with an enemy deals 300 damage. This is not boosted by any player stats.
- The Holy Eruption left behind after colliding with an enemy deals 200 damage and can strike 30 times per second. This damage is not boosted by any player stats. The Holy Eruption inflicts Holy Flames for 5 seconds to all enemies which touch it.
- The Asgardian Aegis provides immunity to Bleeding, Broken Armor, Burning, Chilled, Confused, Cursed, Darkness, Frostburn, Poisoned, Silenced, Slow, Weak, Brimstone Flames, Glacial State, God Slayer Inferno, and Holy Flames.
- The Elysian Guard buff will be deactivated when using Mounts.
- This accessory is not a straight upgrade of the Elysian Aegis, although the differences are very minor; Elysian Aegis has a dash that is two blocks longer and gives slightly increased life regen.