|Use time||17 Very Fast|
|Tooltip||Gives mana sickness and hurts you when used, but you regenerate mana extremely quickly even when moving or casting spells|
|Grants Buff||Astral Injection|
|Buff duration||3 seconds|
|Buff tooltip||Extreme mana recovery|
|Inflicts Debuff||Mana Sickness|
|Debuff duration||2.5 seconds|
|Debuff tooltip||Magic damage reduced|
The Astral Injection is a craftable Hardmode buff potion made from Aureus Cells. Upon consumption it grants the player +180 mana regen per second at the cost of the player losing 5 health and being inflicted with the Mana Sickness debuff.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Astral Injections may also be obtained from Astral Crates once Astrum Aureus has been defeated.
- This item essentially acts as a mana potion that restores 540 Mana, which is superior to Supreme Mana Potions later in the game. However, they are not automatically consumed by the Mana Flower or Ethereal Talisman and are arguably harder to obtain en masse.
- The damage inflicted by using this item does not get affected by Defense or Damage Reduction, and will not reset adrenaline while fighting a boss.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This item’s name is a pun based on the Astral Infection biome.
- If the player is killed by the damage inflicted upon consumption of the potion, the death message "<PlayerName>'s blood vessels burst from drug overdose." will display.