|Set Bonus||25% increased movement speed|
28% increased damage and 21% increased critical strike chance
Whenever you crit an enemy fallen, hallowed, and astral stars will rain down
This effect has a 1 second cooldown before it can trigger again
|Inflicts Debuff||Astral Infection|
|Debuff duration||2 seconds (Astral stars)|
|Debuff tooltip||Your flesh is melting off|
|Sell||19 20 (set)|
Astral armor is a Hardmode armor set crafted from Astral Bars and Meteorite Bars. It requires 30 Astral Bars and 23 Meteorite Bars to craft the entire set. Astral armor is unique because it permanently grants the effects of Dangersense, Hunter, and Spelunker Potions while it is equipped, allowing its wearer to see all nearby creatures, treasure, ores, and traps. If all three pieces of Astral armor are visible (whether equipped or in vanity slots), the player will have afterimages following them.
The full set grants the following stats and bonuses (this includes the set bonus):
- 63 defense
- 28% increased damage
- 21% increased critical strike chance
- 35% increased movement speed
- +80 max mana
- +20 max life
- +3 max minions
- Creature, treasure, ore, and danger detection
- With a 1-second cooldown, critical hits will cause three fallen, hallowed, and astral stars to rain down on the target that deal 120 damage.
- Stars are only generated from enemies that have a damage stat of 5 or higher, with the exception of enemies spawned from statues.
- This armor has significantly lower bonuses for the summoner class relative to other classes, as summoners cannot benefit from critical strike chance increases. This results in the stars not spawning.
|Ore • Bar • Brick • Brick Wall • Pickaxe • Hamaxe • Starcore|
Blade • Pike • Blaster • Bow • Staff
Armor • Hadarian Wings • Astral Blue Dye • Astral Orange Dye • Astral Swirl Dye