Bloodfire Bullets are post-Moon Lord bullets made from Bloodstone Cores. Upon contact with an enemy, they accelerate the regeneration rate of the player. Additionally, their base damage is increased by the player's life regeneration, which calculates when the enemy has been hit.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Bloodfire Bullets increase the player's
lifeRegenTimevariable by 2 frames per enemy hit.
- The variable represents the number of frames since the last time the player has been hit, with a maximum of 3600 frames, or 60 seconds. The higher the number, the higher the regeneration. An exact formula of the regeneration rate which depends on this variable can be found here.
- The amount of damage boosted by the Bloodfire Bullet is equal to
(1 + 0.1 * lifeRegen) * lifeRegenTime / 100
- This does not apply if the player's life regeneration is less than zero.
- Since the damage application only occurs when the enemy has been hit, this damage addition is flat and is therefore calculated after all other damage bonuses.
- For example, if the player hasn't been hit for 10 seconds before the bullet hits the enemy and the player has a life regeneration of 14, the amount of damage boosted would equal 14.
(1 + 0.1 * 14) * 602 / 100 = 2.4 * 602 / 100 = 14.448, rounded down.
|Bloodstone • Core|
The Mutilator • Lacerator • Claret Cannon • Arterial Assault • Blood Boiler • Sanguine Flare • Viscera • Dragonblood Disgorger • Bloodsoaked Crasher
Bloodfire Arrow • Bloodfire Bullet • Bloodflare armor