|Type||Weapon – Crafting material|
|Knockback||0.15 (Extremely Weak)|
|Use time||16 Very Fast|
|Tooltip||Fires a stream of leaves|
Right click to fire a spore orb that explodes into a cloud of spore gas
The Blossom Flux is a Hardmode bow that is dropped by Plantera. It has two modes of attack: its primary fire (left-click) will shoot leaf arrows at a very high rate, and its secondary fire (right-click) launches a spore orb that travels in a wave pattern and explodes into spore clouds upon impact.
Its best modifier is Unreal.
- Due to its incredible rate of fire and lack of inherent chance to not consume ammo, this weapon can drain arrow reserves extremely quickly.
- Conversely, the Endless Quiver is very useful when paired with the Blossom Flux.
- The primary fire has a fixed use time of 16 ticks, and the secondary fire has a fixed use time of 25 ticks; as a result, no modifier can increase or decrease the firing rate of the bow.
- The secondary fire's spore orbs can inflict critical hits upon striking an enemy, but the gas clouds emitted by the orbs cannot.
- Use Cursed Arrows or Venom Arrows with this weapon, as it does not gain any benefit from ammo choice besides raw damage.
- The velocity of the leaf arrows fired by Blossom Flux is low, but can be improved with speed-increasing modifiers such as Hasty or Rapid, with the Archery Potion buff, or by equipping the Magic Quiver.
- The Blossum Flux's color scheme is similar to that of Uelibloom equipment, although it cannot be crafted.