|AI Type||Bohldohr AI|
|Damage||150 / 300|
|Max Life||300 / 600|
|KB Resist||5% / 14.5%|
- Similarly to Lihzahrds and Flying Snakes, Bohldohrs can be spawned in Pre-Hardmode by standing in front of natural Lihzahrd Brick Walls.
- This enemy allows the player to obtain Lihzahrd Bricks, and all of the furniture crafted from them, as well as the Death Whistle, before defeating the Golem.
- This also allows unlimited Lihzahrd Bricks to be obtained from a single world, as they are normally a limited resource that requires creating new worlds in order to obtain more than the initially generated amount.
- The Calamity Mod's addition of an early recipe for the Temple Key also allows for those items to be obtained at the start of Hardmode, before defeating Plantera.
- Its name is a warped version of 'Boulder', much like 'Lihzahrd' is a warped version of 'Lizard'.
- Its name was previously all capitalized, "BOHLDOHR".
- In previous versions of the mod, Bohldohr used to drop SYNTAX ERROR after Supreme Calamitas had been defeated, which was originally used to summon THE LORDE.