- There is an empty house.
- Supreme Calamitas has been defeated.
When threatened by enemies, she will defend herself with her brimstone hellblast
- The Brimstone Witch will always be named Calamitas.
- For a full explanation on this mechanic, see Enchantment.
For an expensive price, the Brimstone Witch is capable of enchanting the player's items, granting them new power with some drawback. She is also capable of "exhuming" certain items, transforming them into entirely new items.
- "I'm considering moving back to that old cave of mine."
- "I certainly can't return to the Tyrant's old dwellings now, have you got any places to stay?"
- "I can't pay rent, but if you've got any dead relative you want me to try and... what? You don't?"
- "One of these days, I was thinking of starting a garden with the flowers from the old capitol of hell. I love the smell of brimstone in the morning."
- "I think I've settled comfortably, thank you very much."
- "Many seasons have gone by since I first met with the Tyrant, and only now did I break free. I wish I'd been stronger..."
- "If you've got any curses you want dispelled... well I'm not your person."
Only at night:
- "These undead are horrific, I can't stand to look at them. How could anyone be satisfied with such amateur work?"
- "I don't think it's a stretch to say that astrology is utter nonsense... but it was a hobby of mine once."
During a Blood Moon:
- "Such an unnatural shade of red. Nothing like my brimstone flames."
- "I can't work with nights like these. The stars seem to have shrunk away in fear."
During a party:
- "If another person asks me if I can dance or not, I will light their hat on fire."
When Sea King is present:
- "I cannot understand the Sea King. He does not seem to want me dead. That amount of compassion I just can't understand."
When Archmage is present:
- "That frosty old man... even if you ignore our brands of magic and our old alliances, I doubt I'd ever get along with him."
When Drunk Princess is present:
- "I wonder if Cirrus ever feels cold given how revealing her dress is. Perhaps she should cover up a bit more."
- All dialogue has a 1/4444 chance to be replaced with "Mrrp is cringe."
- In the mod's source files, the Brimstone Witch is referred to as 'WITCH'.
- Her HP is the same amount as her boss form in Normal Mode.