Calamity Mod Wiki
Advertisement
Calamitas' Brew
  • Calamitas' Brew.png
Stack digit 9.pngStack digit 9.pngStack digit 9.pngStack digit 9.png
Statistics
TypePotion
Use time17 Very Fast
TooltipAdds abyssal flames to your melee and rogue projectiles and melee attacks
Increases your movement speed by 5%
Grants BuffAbyssal WeaponAbyssal Weapon
Buff duration15 minutes
Buff tooltipMelee and rogue weapons inflict abyssal flames, 5% increased movement speed
Inflicts DebuffAbyssal FlamesAbyssal Flames
100% chance

Debuff duration2, 4, or 6 seconds (Melee and rogue attacks)
Debuff tooltipYour soul is being consumed
RarityRarity Level: 7
Sell 40 Silver Coin.png

Calamitas' Brew is a craftable Hardmode buff potion. It grants the user the Abyssal Weapon buff when consumed, which gives 5% increased movement speed and causes melee and rogue weapons to inflict the Abyssal Flames debuff onto enemies.

Crafting[]

Recipe[]

Crafting Station
Imbuing StationImbuing Station
Ingredient(s)Amount
Ashes of CalamityAshes of Calamity3
Bottled WaterBottled Water3
Brimstone FishBrimstone Fish1
Result
Calamitas' BrewCalamitas' Brew3
Crafting Station
Imbuing StationImbuing Station
Ingredient(s)Amount
Blood OrbBlood Orb20
Bottled WaterBottled Water1
Ashes of CalamityAshes of Calamity1
Result
Calamitas' BrewCalamitas' Brew1

Notes[]

  • There is a 25% chance for Abyssal Flames to be inflicted for 6 seconds, a 37.5% chance to be inflicted for 4 seconds, and a 37.5% chance to be inflicted for 2 seconds.
Advertisement