|Tooltip||8% increased damage and damage reduction|
Boosts your max HP by 10%
Healing Potions are 15% more effective
Halves enemy contact damage
When you take contact damage this effect has a 20 second cooldown
|Inflicts Debuff||Flesh Totem Cooldown|
|Debuff duration||20 seconds|
|Debuff tooltip||The Flesh Totem effect is recharging|
The Core of the Blood God is a craftable post-Moon Lord accessory. It boosts the wearer's maximum health by 10%, causes Health Potions to heal 15% more HP, and provides an 8% increase to all damage and damage reduction. All received contact damage is halved from enemies; this effect has a 20 second cooldown.
|Ascendant Spirit Essence||4|
|Core of the Blood God||1|
- While it is crafted from the Blood Pact, it does not give enemies the ability to perform critical strikes on the player. In compensation, the player's maximum health is increased by 10% rather than doubled.
- If the player dashes through an enemy using a shield (such as the Elysian Aegis or Asgardian Aegis), the effect of halved contact damage will be put on cooldown despite the fact that no damage was taken.
- While it is equipped, Healing Potions will have their tooltips updated to reflect on their boosted effects.
- The health potion increasing effect stacks additively with that of the Blood Pact.
- Its name may be a reference to the memetic phrase "Blood for the Blood God", from the Warhammer 40,000 game series.
- It can be considered the counterpart to The Amalgam.