|AI Type||Cragmaw Mire AI|
|Damage||66 / 112 (Tier 2 Contact)|
60 / 120 (Tier 2 Bubble)
80 / 160 (Tier 2 Beam)
160 / 272 (Tier 3 Contact)
94 / 188 (Tier 3 Bubble)
240 / 480 (Tier 3 Beam)
104 / 208 (Spike)
138 / 276 (Droplet)
|Max Life||4,000 / 6,400 (Tier 2)|
146,600 / 234,560 (Tier 3)
|Defense||25 (Tier 2)|
80 (Tier 3)
|Debuff duration||5 seconds|
|Debuff tooltip||Your skin is burning off|
|Immune to||All debuffs except:|
The Cragmaw Mire is gravity-affected and completely stationary enemy. It randomly spawns enemies around nearby liquid and cycles between two attacks every 7 seconds.
- For 4 seconds, it fires acid bubbles consistently which float upwards, splitting into four crosses after 2-3 seconds or upon tile collision once fully materialized. Crosses explode upon impact with tiles, dealing damage to a small area.
- It pauses for 1 second to charge up a laser beam attack, and a column of harmless dust is formed. Then, a laser beam fires upwards and lingers for 2 seconds.
- Bubbles are fired every 0.4 seconds instead of 0.83 seconds
- While the laser is fired, acid droplets are also rapidly fired.
- Transforms into its second phase at 70% / 85% health, changing its appearance. In this phase, it loses the ability to spawn enemies and fire bubbles. Instead, it summons a tether that reels the player into itself, and fires a randomized spread of 16 gravity-affected spikes every 10 seconds.
|Gamma Slime||Required to be Tier 3.|
|Nuclear Toad||Required to be Tier 3.|
|Orthocera||Required to be Tier 3.|
- The Cragmaw Mire has 60% DR in its first phase, 40% if the player is submerged. In its second phase, its DR is dropped to 0% / 12.5%.
- Once the bubble fully materializes after 1.67 seconds, the damage dealt drops to 40 / 80 in all tiers. This damage value is also inherited to the crosses and its explosions.
- The Cragmaw Mire's appearance was inspired by a submission for a sulphurous sea design contest that was held on the Calamity art server. The original artwork, made by Ox#8375, used the name "Azufre Piercer".
- The tether is referred to as 'CragmawVibeCheckChain' in the mod's source files.
- The jaw of the Cragmaw Mire was inspired by a bear trap.