Draedon Power Cell
Draedon Power Cells are consumable items that are generated by the Power Cell Factory. When used and correctly input at the Charging Station, it is able to add 1 unit of charge to chargeable weapons per power cell. It can also be used at an Extractinator to obtain a renewable supply of Dubious Plating and Mysterious Circuitry.
Extractinator Loot[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The charging process can be stopped mid charge and keeps all previous progress.
- Draedon Power Cells get used at an Extractinator at an incredibly fast rate compared to other items.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- It is much more profitable to run Draedon Power Cells through an Extractinator, as opposed to just selling them.
- A Power Cell run through an Extractinator will always produce at least 65 copper coins worth of items, more than triple its sell price. On average, Power Cells produce 109.7 copper coins in coins and sellable materials.
- This means that a single Power Cell Factory produces an average of almost 3 gold coins worth of materials and coins per hour. However, a player will usually have multiple factories running once since most Arsenal Labs are supposed to contain at least two, and there are multiple labs scattered across a world.
|Dubious Plating • Mysterious Circuitry • Draedon Power Cell|
Gauss Dagger • Taser • Pulse Pistol • Star Swallower Containment Unit • Tracking Disk
Hydraulic Volt Crasher • Matter Modulator • Gauss Pistol • Mounted Scanner • Frequency Manipulator
Galvanizing Glaive • Gauss Rifle • Gatling Laser • Pulse Turret Remote • System Bane
Pulse Dragon • Heavy Laser Rifle • Plasma Caster • Snake Eyes • Wave Pounder
Phaseslayer • Pulse Rifle • Tesla Cannon • Pole Warper • Plasma Grenade