Calamity Mod Wiki
Learn more about Expert Mode
Fortune and glory, kid.
Expert Mode-Only Content: This information applies only to Expert Mode and Expert Mode worlds.
Dynamo Stem Cells
  • Dynamo Stem Cells.gif
Stack digit 1.png
Tooltip10% increased movement speed
Ranged weapons have a chance to fire mini swarmers
RarityRarity Level: rainbow
Sell 22 Gold Coin.png
Projectile created
Mini Swarmer
Mini Swarmer
Dropped by
The Dragonfolly1100%

The Dynamo Stem Cells is a post-Moon Lord, Expert Mode-exclusive accessory that is obtained from the Treasure Bag dropped by The Dragonfolly. It grants the player 10% increased movement speed and a 20% chance for ranged weapons to release miniature swarmers when fired. The swarmers deal more damage the higher the weapon's use time, up to a maximum of 70% of the weapon's base damage for weapons with a use time of 10.5 or higher. The swarmers are softcapped at 1000 damage.


  • In real life, stem cells are used in the process of cloning animals due to their ability to transform into other types of body cells.