Eidolists will stay in one place until they are damaged, in which they will attempt to fly towards the player, going through blocks and teleporting periodically. Once provoked, they will release lightning orbs and ice balls that emit ice shards. Both attacks are very similar to those of the Lunatic Cultist.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Eidolists do not deal contact damage which opens them up for more aggressive players who struggle to close distance without suffering heavy hits of damage.
- Only one Eidolist can be alive at once.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Judging by their appearance and behavior, they seem to be a Cultist partially transformed into an Eidolon Wyrm.
- This is supported by the fact that Eidolon Wyrms also drop the Cultist set and cast spells, indicating that they all may have been Cultists at some point.
- Despite being an enemy that spawns in the Abyss, it is unable to drop the Halibut Cannon.
- The Eidolist still resembles an old sprite of the Eidolon Wyrm, which was heavily based off of the Ghost Leviathan from the aquatic exploration game, Subnautica.