|Type||Weapon – Crafting material|
|Knockback||7.5 (Very Strong)|
|Use time||16 Very Fast|
|Tooltip||Casts four celestial beams near the player|
Solar beams explode on enemy hits
Nebula beams sweeps a little bit over time
Vortex beams act like fast lightning and electrify enemies on hit
Stardust beams release small stars that home on enemy hits
|Inflicts Debuff||Elemental Mix|
|Debuff duration||2 seconds (Main beam)|
The Elemental Ray is a craftable post-Moon Lord wand that is a direct upgrade to the Terra Ray. It fires four unique beams behind the player, all aiming towards the mouse cursor, each of which behave differently:
- Solar beams explode on every enemies hit.
- Nebula beams initially aim towards the mouse, but they immediately sweep in a short clockwise arc before disappearing.
- Vortex beams resemble lightning bolts. They do not pierce and are slightly inaccurate, but they inflict the Electrified debuff.
- Stardust beams spawn 2 slow, slightly homing Stardust Bolts upon being fired, and have a chance to spawn another 4 every time it hits an enemy.
Its best modifier is Mythical.
- Both this weapon and the Terra Ray only require one or two weapon components, making this a fairly simple weapon to craft for its tier.
Ark of the Elements • Shiv • Lance • Planetary Annihilation • Blaster • Eruption • Ray • Augur of the Elements • Axe • Flowers of Mortality • Disk