|Type||Accessory – Crafting material|
|Tooltip||Blessed by the Profaned Flame|
Grants immunity to knockback, and the Burning, On Fire! and Holy Flames debuffs
+30 max life
Grants a supreme holy flame dash
Can be used to ram enemies
Press Elysian Guard to activate buffs to all damage, crit chance, and defense
Activating this buff will reduce your movement speed and increase enemy aggro
|Grants Buff||Elysian Guard|
|Buff duration||Infinite (While active)|
|Buff tooltip||Movement speed reduced, other stats buffed|
|Inflicts Debuff||Holy Flames|
|Debuff duration||4 seconds (Holy eruptions)|
|Debuff tooltip||Dissolving from holy light|
The Elysian Aegis is a post-Moon Lord accessory dropped by Providence, the Profaned Goddess when she is summoned in The Underworld. It grants 18 defense, immunity to fire blocks, knockback and the Holy Flames debuff, +30 max life.
While equipped, the wearer can double-tap a horizontal movement key to perform a supreme holy flame dash with a base distance of 28 blocks. Striking enemies during the shield dash will heavily damage them, cause holy explosions, and leave behind a lingering Holy Eruption which damages enemies that touch it. Every time an enemy is struck, the wearer is given 6 immunity frames.
This accessory's max life and defense stack with the Asgardian Aegis. However, the Elysian Guard bonuses will not stack if both shields are worn at the same time.
- Directly colliding with an enemy during the shield dash deals 250 melee damage. This direct hit is affected by melee damage bonuses and the wearer's melee critical strike chance.
- The explosion produced upon colliding with an enemy deals 120 damage. This is boosted by the average of all damage stats.
- The Holy Eruption left behind after colliding with an enemy deals 80 damage and can strike 6 times per second. This is boosted by the average of all damage stats. The Holy Eruption inflicts Holy Flames for 4 seconds to all enemies which touch it.
- Activating Elysian Guard only decreases the player's acceleration, not their top speed. The slow acceleration can be countered by dashing to reach higher speeds immediately.
- The Elysian Guard buff will be deactivated when using Mounts.