Empyrean armor is a craftable post-Moon Lord armor set crafted from Meld Constructs, as well as Luminite Bars. It serves as the Lunar-tier armor for the rogue class. It requires 52 Meld Constructs and 36 Luminite Bars to make the whole set. If all three pieces of the set are visible (whether equipped or in social slots), the player will have a pulsing aura and afterimages. Additionally, the armor's movement and item swinging animations will change to be more unique than each individual piece's animation.
It consists of a Empyrean Mask, Empyrean Cloak, and Empyrean Cuisses.
The full set grants the following stats and bonuses (this includes the set bonus):
- 71 defense
- 32% increased rogue damage
- 23% increased rogue critical strike chance
- 9% increased rogue velocity
- 26% increased movement speed
- +20 max life
- Temporary immunity to lava
- Grants the Empyrean Rage and Empyrean Wrath buffs for 4 seconds upon taking damage, granting the player 10% increased rogue damage and 5% increased rogue critical strike chance respectively
- Grants the Wrath and Rage buffs indefinitely while below half health, further granting the player 10% increased damage and critical strike chance respectively
- Gives a max stealth of 115
With the set bonus active, all rogue projectiles will be able to spawn a variety of different Empyrean projectiles upon striking enemies. After a projectile spawns, there is a short cooldown before a new one can spawn:
|Empyrean Star||Released at a random velocity and strongly homes into enemies.|
Deals 80% of the damage of the projectile that spawned it and is softcapped at 120 damage.
|Empyrean Damaging Orb||Weakly homes into enemies, deals 62.5% of the projectile's damage and is softcapped at 100 damage.|
|Empyrean Healing Orb||Spawns alongside the damaging orb and heals for 6% of the projectile's damage.|
If the projectile pierces, each hit reduces the lifesteal by 1.5% of the projectile's damage
|Empyrean Fire Spark||Affected by gravity and lingers on the ground for three seconds.|
Deals 15% of the projectile's damage, softcapped at 30 damage.
If three or more sparks exist at a time, no new Empyrean projectiles can be spawned.
|n/a Empyrean Blast||Deals 20% of the projectile's damage in an area, softcapped at 40 damage.|
If three or more blasts exist at a time, no new Empyrean projectiles can be spawned.
|Empyrean Bubble||Weakly homes into enemies, deals 60% of the projectile's damage and is softcapped at 90 damage.|
- Individual piece animations cannot be seen together in-game, however each part can be seen on their own if worn without the rest of the set.
- This armor set is considered to be the Rogue equivalent of the Lunar Fragments armors.
- The additional projectiles spawned by the set bonus do not have any damage types.
- While the full set is equipped, melee weapons release magenta dust when swung, which emit a decent amount of light.
- Empyrean Armor was formerly known as Xeroc Armor, crafted with Meld Bars.
Once worn by what can only be described as a monster, it is written that if it's [sic] original owner were to wear it once more the entire universe would not know rest for another ten thousand years. It is said that the armor was made from the flesh, teeth, and nails of its original owner. Only someone who were to prove their strength among the strongest warriors would be able to break their seal.
However, these anecdotal writings are from an age long lost to the passage of time. The being has not been viewed by the naked eye in eons and it is also written that a mere sighting of it would drive a layperson mad.
|Blob • Construct • Genesis Pickaxe|
Entropic Claymore • God's Bellows • Tome of Fates • Shard of Antumbra • Star of Destruction
Empyrean armor • Exodus Wings • Dark God's Sheath