The Evil Smasher is a Hardmode melee weapon that drops from Basilisks. It is the rare variant of the Ancient Crusher. Upon contact with enemies, a fossil spike spawns at the enemies' feet that deals damage and lingers for five seconds before disappearing. When hitting an enemy, the weapon has a 33.33% chance for the stats to double. Once it has its stats doubled, the weapon has a 66.67% chance to revert to normal when hitting an enemy.
Its best modifier is Legendary.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
|Rare item variants |
|Arbalest • Carnage • Clothier's Wrath • Conference Call • Cryophobia • Dune Hopper • Evil Smasher • Eye of Magnus • Grand Dad • Guidelight of Oblivion • Hellborn • Infinity • Lead Wizard • Norfleet • Pearl God • Quasar • The Reaper • Skullmasher • Spear of Destiny • Swordsplosion • Thorn Blossom • Thunderstorm • Void Vortex|
The Bee • Deep Diver • The Evolution • Fabled Tortoise Shell • Hide of Astrum Deus • Regenator • Samurai Badge • The Transformer