Eye of Magnus
Eye of Magnus is a Hardmode magic gun that drops from Rune Wizards. It is the rare variant of the Lunic Eye. When used it fires a fast, blue-and-white beam that homes in on enemies and will restore 25 mana and 1 HP upon contact with an enemy. Upon impact, each beam will create an explosive plume of blue-and-white particles which can deal additional damage.
Its best modifier is Mythical.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The additional hits from the impact explosion will not replenish HP or mana, only the initial enemy hit will.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This weapon has the highest drop chance out of all rare item variants due to how rare Rune Wizards typically are.
- This weapon shares its effects with the Staff of Magnus from The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.
- This weapon shares its name with the Eye of Magnus from The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.
- This weapon is the only rare weapon variant with a different damage type from its common counterpart.
|Rare item variants |
|Arbalest • Carnage • Clothier's Wrath • Conference Call • Cryophobia • Dune Hopper • Evil Smasher • Eye of Magnus • Grand Dad • Guidelight of Oblivion • Hellborn • Infinity • Lead Wizard • Norfleet • Pearl God • Quasar • The Reaper • Skullmasher • Spear of Destiny • Swordsplosion • Thorn Blossom • Thunderstorm • Void Vortex|
The Bee • Deep Diver • The Evolution • Fabled Tortoise Shell • Hide of Astrum Deus • Regenator • Samurai Badge • The Transformer