|Type||Weapon – Crafting material|
|Knockback||9 (Very Strong)|
|Use time||16 Very Fast|
|Tooltip||Fires homing projectiles that inflict different debuffs depending on what biome you're in|
Upon hitting an enemy you are granted a buff based on what biome you're in
Projectiles also change based on moon events
Galaxia is a craftable post-Moon Lord broadsword that is an upgraded version of the Omega Biome Blade. It fires a Galaxian Star when swung, which is capable of piercing twice, ignoring tiles, and strongly homing into enemies. On hit, stars spawn an additional projectile depending on the biome the player is in. Certain biomes will also debuff the target for 20 seconds alongside spawning a projectile.
Upon hitting any enemy with the blade itself or any of the homing stars, the player will be given a certain buff depending on biomes. Additionally, the player will gain additional buffs along with the biome effects during certain moon events. Both of the buffs provided last 10 seconds.
Its best modifier is Legendary.
Buffs and Effects
|Moon Event||Player Buff|
|Frost Moon||Rapid Healing|
|Pumpkin Moon||Well Fed|
Only one biome effect can be applied at a time. The following is a list of biome effects from highest to lowest priority.
|Biome / Event||Enemy Debuff||Player Buff||Projectile Spawned|
|Astral Infection||Astral Infection||Gravity Normalizer||Astral Star|
|Snow / Ice||Glacial State||Warmth||Ice Bolt|
|Crush Depth||Wet||Flairon Bubble|
|The Corruption||n/a||Wrath||Cursed Flame|
|The Crimson||n/a||Rage||Golden Shower|
|Desert||Holy Flames||Endurance||Onyx Blast|
|Glowing Mushroom||Temporal Sadness||Spelunker||Glowing Mushroom|
|The Underworld||Brimstone Flames||Inferno||Ball of Fire|
|The Hallow||Holy Flames||Heartreach||Rainbow Explosion|
|Nebula Pillar||n/a||Magic Power||Nebula Blast|
|Stardust Pillar||n/a||Summoning||Stardust Cell Shot|
|Solar Pillar||n/a||Titan||Solar Explosion|
|Vortex Pillar||n/a||Ammo Reservation||Vortex Rocket|
|None of the above||Armor Crunch||Dryad's Blessing||Terrarian Orb|
- For a full crafting tree, see here.
|Omega Biome Blade||1|
|Ascendant Spirit Essence||1|
- If the player travels into a different biome after a projectile is fired, the projectile's effect will change to the new biome.
- The Ocean and Underworld biomes are determined by the player's position and depth.
- Certain projectiles fired from Galaxian Stars are modified:
- All projectiles fired will have the melee damage type.
- Rainbow Explosion and Vortex Rocket's immunity frames are modified to use
usesLocalNPCImmunitywith a hit cooldown value of -1.
- Cursed Flame, Golden Shower, Water Bolt, Stardust Cell Shot, and Terrarian Orb have their pierce reduced to none.