|Type||Weapon – Crafting material|
|Use time||22 Fast|
|Tooltip||Fires a barrage of 5 random exo arrows|
Green exo arrows explode into a tornado on death
Blue exo arrows cause a second group of arrows to fire on enemy hits
Orange exo arrows cause explosions on death
Teal exo arrows ignore enemy immunity frames
66% chance not to consume ammo
The Heavenly Gale is a craftable post-Moon Lord bow. It fires two barrages of five exo arrows for a total of ten exo arrows per volley. Exo arrows randomly come in four variants that have different effects based on their color:
- Blue exo arrows summon three more arrows coming out of random directions towards the target when they're hit. The extra wave of arrows deal 70% damage.
- Green exo arrows form green tornadoes on contact. They aren't fired if more than five tornadoes are summoned.
- Orange exo arrows cause small explosions on contact.
- Teal exo arrows pierce through enemies and ignore enemy immunity frames. They deal half damage to enemies.
It has a 66% chance not to consume any ammunition when fired.
All arrows fired from the bow inflict the following debuffs on hit enemies:
- Exo Freeze (0.5 seconds)
- Elemental Mix (2 seconds)
- Cursed Inferno (2 seconds)
- Frostburn (2 seconds)
- On Fire! (2 seconds)
- Ichor (2 seconds)
Its best modifier is Unreal.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
|Auric Tesla Bar||4|
Used in[edit | edit source]
Tips[edit | edit source]
- As the Heavenly Gale converts all arrows into exo arrows, it is best paired with Bloodfire Arrows as they have the highest base damage.
- During the Supreme Calamitas fight, the player can inflict massive damage by positioning themself correctly and moving in a deliberate up or down motion while firing Heavenly Gale, causing the boss to remain inside the tornadoes spawned by green arrows whenever she hovers at the player's side.
|Blade • Gladius • Heavenly Gale • Magnomaly Cannon • Photoviscerator|
Subsuming Vortex • Vivid Clarity • Cosmic Immaterializer • Celestus • Supernova