|Use time||30 Average|
|Tooltip||Converts wooden arrows into barrages of 5 random exo arrows|
Green exo arrows erupt into swirling tornadoes
Blue exo arrows burst into barrages of following arrows
Orange exo arrows explode into flames
Teal exo arrows pierce infinitely and ignore immunity frames
Any non-wooden arrows used will deal 1.25x damage
66% chance to not consume ammo
The Heavenly Gale is a craftable post-Moon Lord bow. It fires two barrages of five arrows for a total of ten arrows per volley. When Wooden Arrows are used as ammo, they are converted into special exo arrows. Exo arrows randomly come in four variants that have different effects based on their color:
- Blue exo arrows summon three more arrows coming out of random directions towards the target when they're hit. The extra wave of arrows deal 70% damage.
- Green exo arrows form green tornadoes on contact. They aren't fired if more than five tornadoes are summoned.
- Orange exo arrows cause small explosions on contact.
- Teal exo arrows pierce through enemies and ignore enemy immunity frames. They deal half damage to enemies.
It has a 66% chance not to consume any ammunition when fired.
All arrows fired from the bow inflict the following debuffs on hit enemies:
Its best modifier is Unreal.
- For a full crafting tree, see here.
Blade • Gladius • Heavenly Gale • Magnomaly Cannon • Photoviscerator
Subsuming Vortex • Vivid Clarity • Cosmic Immaterializer • Celestus • Supernova